Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56376 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
iconize:
#DEVIAtTION

Now, this is what a sewage-inhaling Nigerian politician did to his peeps. grin grin grin

These aged women were made to stand for long just to receive a plate of tasteless rice.

That's a pitiable sight right there. Some way, somehow, there must be change.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody:
Busybody2:
1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - pending
4) Anonymous - $50
5) Nigeriabestjob.com - $50
6) Berem - N1,500 recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc
7) Tokunbohkinibig -$100 (on his own thread/forum )
cool) CFCfan - $100
9) Chairman Jchi9876 - Pledged

TOTAL SO FAR $450.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by mutter(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Biko can you folks move over
Sheesh
How much are you putting In?

Are you requesting or asking? Because if you really anted someone to benefit from my money you would put it in a nice way

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=18pt]Thanks all for those who supported the venture as we show a little kindness
The new and improved real completion thread with the criteria comes out tomorrow morning by the judges
Stay tuned[/size]
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by iconize(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Under the hot sun o for a plate of jollof without meat
See a woman my grandmother's age,bent over because of rice
And asking a graduate to write less than 250 words to distinguish them from the rest in a fun competition is a big deal

Most Nigerians are drug-crazed moorons!

These moronic chics talking gibberish on here will open their legs for $10 - dignity gone. undecided

The dudes will write an application, make a curriculum vitae and travel to apply for a job of less than $70. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
iconize:

Most Nigerians are drug-crazed moorons!

These moronic chics talking gibberish on here will open their legs for $10 - dignity gone. undecided

The dudes will write an application, make a curriculum vitae and travel to apply for a job of less than $70. grin grin grin

Don't mind them
The same girls criticizing a 250 word essay for a chance at $100 will sweat for hours under a 300 pound ugly smelly man for 1K recharge card and a bottle of coke

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
mutter:

Are you requesting or asking? Because if you really anted someone to benefit from my money you would put it in a nice way
I thought you're humble . You want to be begged nicely before you allow someone to benefit from your money but you're criticizing those who started the move without anyone begging them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:
I thought you're humble . You want to be begged nicely before you allow someone to benefit from your money but you're criticizing those who started the move without anyone begging them.

Don't mind her

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
mutter:

Demanding actually
Either you put up or shatap
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
See how I just wasted today fooling around grin grin

Chai

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by iconize(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
You're a chic on here and you think the requirements for this $100 "gift" are too much - email me. wink

You could get $200 without signing a paper. wink undecided

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
iconize:
You're a chic on here and you think the requirements for this $100 "gift" are too much - email me. wink

You could get $200 without signing a paper. wink undecided

grin grin
I want to apply biko
Do senior chics qualify

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by mutter(f): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is so alarming! Such insults because someone dared criticize you.
Well you get me wondering if this is a "gift" or an ego trip. It is a shame really.
Even when giving a gift, give in such a way that it can be received with dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by colossus2: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
*clears throat*
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by AriDsexy(f): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

Stop sheeshing all over the place and modify your opening statement

I just had to quote u....ur making me laugh in chinese cheesy cheesy

Ok,calm down.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Frenchkiss564: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
mutter:
This is so alarming! Such insults because someone dared criticize you.
Well you get me wondering if this is a "gift" or an ego trip. It is a shame really.
Even when giving a gift, give in such a way that it can be received with dignity.
this woman has no iota of dignity, it is only new nairalanders that dont know her

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by babyme1(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
I want to participate in the competition. Didnt go through all the pages so can someone fill me in on what to do? Thanks
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by mutter(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Frenchkiss564:
this woman has no iota of dignity, it is only new nairalanders that dont know her
Insults are the little tantrums we throw when logic fails us! Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by niceeric(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
goldfish80:

Apart from the disclaimer, there should be a statement to that effect. I remember not so long ago on the politics board, some mischief makers were flying around someone's hiv test result. I don't know how the legal framework in Nigeria works, but am sure if it was in the US, the owners of this site would have been in for punitive damages.
d disclaimer has addressed that in a way lol.....if the guy never uploaded his hiv test results in d first place, no one would av had it

our legal system na wash lol.....whos he gonna sue though....Seun's disclaimer stands as long as it is a part of the terns and conditions before signing up,the forum has only sketchy details of every member so it would be hard to sue the mischief maker
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

He is probably pained more people joined in
There are people who actually sit and wish a good thing fails
It only takes a simple idea for a good thing to grow big but rather than join in and encourage others ,they sit on the sideline and throw stones to scare others.

This is it dear.

Hope they get it. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by iconize(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bunsky:
Madam abeg keep your money,all dis wahala b'cos of 18k.
You wan show us sai na dollar you dey spend abi?

And you call dis xmas gift?
Take your money to orphanage home or old woman in villa.

How many anonymous peeps have you given
$100(now $450) as a "gift"? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2014
mutter:
It is a great idea, however I have to agree with Invertedhammer. It is a competition and at the same time an opportunity but it certainly isn`t a gift. Not just the winner but also others are going to invest their times and skills. There will be tension and anticipation and at the end also disappointment for those who did not win.
Hmm with so much money perhaps there can be a second and third price?

Welcome back from a long hiatus Ma'am.

If you read through the whole thread, Invertedhammer was wide off the mark and at one point even said e no go better for babyosisi and also said Babyosisi is doing this to reap people's destiny and glory, so she can transfer their blessings and wealth to herself... so that is someone you don't wanna be agreeing with ma.

This thread is still a work in progress and what started out as $100 has exponentially risen five-fold in under an hour, and discussion is still on to include more runner up prizes and to possibly open up the competition to undergraduates too. And of course any input you have is welcome too ma.

Now unto aproko thinz tongue Are you still into shipping cars from Germany? We don't mind you chipping in a car or a container or the whole ship sef tongue Every little helps. God bless you ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2014
For the competition to have more weight; duly consider this adjustments.
*The tag unemployed youth should be removed, Instead let it be for student. It will be more recognised and appreciated that way and not seen as any form of mockery.
*Remove the tag "GIFT", 'Xmas Empowerment ****' will be more appropriate and respected.
*Since they are students, the min words for the essay should be increased to 350words. They are students and should be able to write/hustle for the prize.
*Instead of giving them a topic to write on, let them pick something to write them self; because an experience that change Mr A's life might be more interesting than that which changed Mr B's life and with that A will have the upper hand which is somewhat bias. Let them write maybe a Flash fiction very brief and not more than 350 words. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Mystic1(m): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2014
UniqueGem:
*The tag unemployed youth should be removed, Instead let it be for student. It will be more recognised and appreciated that way and not seen as any form of mockery.
*Remove the tag "GIFT", 'Xmas Empowerment ****' will be more appropriate and respected.
*Since they are students, the min words for the essay should be increased to 350words. They are students and should be able to write/hustle for the prize.
*Instead of giving them a topic to write on, let them pick something to write them self; because an experience that change Mr A's life might be more interesting than that which changed Mr B's life and with that A will have the upper hand which is somewhat bias. Let them write maybe a Flash fiction very brief and not more than 350 words. Thanks
Been watching from sideline all this while. Initially thought you were a sadist or something buut now i get ur drift. I ENDORSE THIS CHANGES 100%
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Mystic1:
Been watching from sideline all this while. Initially thought you were a sadist or something buut now i get ur drift. I ENDORSE THIS CHANGES 100%
Thanks man.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by stupor(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Nigeria is a pitied country.How did we all get here.i feel really downcast and extremely sad right now.

When i was growing up as a young child,i started my primary education in a Nigerian state school(public),getting educated was fairly okay back then,clean classes,dedicated teachers,effective extra-murral classes,refreshing sports activities,school debates,inter school quiz competitions,i won one for Lever Brothers and was given extra books,mathsets and some other Lever Brothers souvenirs.if education was hard,you would never try ignorance back then,there was absolutely almost everything needed for a poor student to get through school as even your List of books for the next academic year would get supplied in brand new and unpirated copies.THERE WAS ALWAYS CONSTANT PoWER SUPPLY to do home chores and your homework.These were the mid and late Eighties when little or no privates schools operate.How did we go wrong.

I weep not because i actually want to partake in the competition per se but because i actually see no reason why any would discourage well meaning Nigerians wanting to give his or her stipend out just to make someone else happy in a season meant for sharing.

How many times have the government and well placed public figures seen giving out to masses funds misappropriated and looted on such a laudable gesture rather they spend billions extravagantly on selfish parades and unseen vague projects as if its running out of fashion.

100dollars migth be a chicken change because we all made it so,it used to be 1naira to 1dollar way back and no one complained.few months back a close brother was out of a job for some months back though now presently employed,he indeed got to job offers as a graduate in two banks in Nigeria,one wanted to pay 25k and the other 30k per month,he tried working but stopped he could not cope.if this is a lie,people could testify to that fact.it is that serious.

whats the economic difference of a salary of 25k a month from highly placed blue chip companies and a single individual giving close to that.We need to start using our 'church minds' effectively well.its a great purpose which merits commendation.

Whatever you have to do,kindly do irrespective of people's'opinions,it really doesnt matter in as much as you've only showed how charity should be done and this goes out to several others who are doing other great lofty gesture,putting smiles on the faces of intimidated and helpless masses.God will bless you.

I am not here to deter anyones opinion but to let many who are clamoring for help but dont help,to also reiterate that hardwork and little show of any mans craftsmanships,skills,experience and education could actually bring greater open opportunities if they never relent and keep trying

My fellow brothers and sisters,lets think bout our actions and the messages we pass across,it could mar the hopes and innocent aspirations of vulnerable youths,most especially the graduates.

Go ahead,make yourself proud,cover up your certificate,make your parents proud,make your alma mata proud,make others learn from you,smile home to the bank,buy yourself whatever you want,stay positive always and sky is the limit.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 03, 2014
UniqueGem:

The judges will decide on the criteria
It is a Christmas gift,I don't see anything wrong with that,since when did a gift become an insult,I don't get you
Empower gini?
An unemployed graduate needs the money more than a student IMHO

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

The judges will decide on the criteria
It is a Christmas gift,I don't see anything wrong with that
An unemployed graduate needs the money more than a student IMHO
Okay
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 03, 2014
UniqueGem:
Them beg you before? Because of #18,300 somebody wants to form boss over thousands.

Good to know you think this is a good move finally

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2014
What have i missed this cici's cheesy hot pizza got me catching a siesta?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan and co I reserve the right to also disqualify any contestant that may have spoken ill of the venture

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 1:24am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Good to know you think this is a good move finally
Madam i was never against it. My only problem was that you called it a 'GIFT' and you were adamantly and abruptly asking participant to upload their certs. Don't think you've got one over me, i stated this reasons clearly from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.