Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56144 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:
Good grief. This site is full of small children. No one called you into this thread, and you are yapping about how the amount is too small. If you're not intelligent enough to write the entry, just keep quiet. How lazy can you be?

Anyway, I know those who are bright enough to see an easy opportunity and aren't afraid of spending an hour writing, will enter.

You old reach Sarah? ??
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

Make sure you both upload the bank receipts..... or adonbelivit.

If the money is too small for you, no one is forcing you to participate. Or is it because you can only spell in abbreviations that you know you can't win a writing competition?

MissMeiya, mind your speech ....................
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

MissMeiya, mind your speech ....................

No mind am!!!!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by shizzleStar: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good idea and nice gesture. The number 4 criteria thou ...undecided. NOPE!

If i was qualified, i wouldn't post my certificate on-line for any reason. With the kind of beef and malice flying here particularly in the politics section where i belong...oboy na die be dat naa. Persons like me that e-enemies have been trying to unravel the real identity behind this moniker so as to peddle their mischief albeit without success...dem go shout alleluyah be dat'o, they will go a little extra mile to know my real identity cheesy

On a serious note, Osisi please let the participant send their certs to your mail ONLY as the convener of this kind gesture, because most people will be discouraged if certain private information are made public...my 2dollars cool
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Enkaynwa(f): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Enkaynwa,write your essay first, I and babyosisi will. know what we would do about the criteria.
Please you people should stop bashing babyosisi. If you don't wanna join in the competition,allow people who are interested to go ahead.

Haba!!!

Babyosisi please check your pm!

ok..
am not bashing her pls
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys,please keep the essays coming.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tyson99(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
ocheu:
should we clap for you for spending a hundred and fifty dollars only on drink?
na ur papa money I use drink and na me cause ur poverty
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Busybody2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Babyosisi carry go, I remember you tried to do this about 4 years ago with no luck. And that time sef, it was a straightforward dashing without any of this bells and whistles, so I don't blame you for trying to spice this up...So back to the game :-

**You already STATED that NAMES ON certificate SHOULD BE BLANKED OUT.

**Besides 250 words is 5/6 paragraphs long.

**TOTAL TALLY PLEDGED SO FAR

Babyosisi - $100
Otunbajega - $50
Missmeiya - still under deliberation.

God bless and replenish you guys very plenty jare. Nothing do you Ma'ams and Sir, continue we dey your back.

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
semitunde:

Lol. Hian! Babyosisi has cupped a feminist. cheesy

A feminist on steroid kwa
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Enkaynwa:

ok..
am not bashing her pls
my dear,I didn't say you were bashing her. I was actually referring to those haters who keep pouring hateful words on her.
Daalu! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ocheu(f): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
HerexG:

Abeg leave the lady joor ! The move is worthy of emulation, at least she is waking up the creative spot of our youths, awakening their intellectual ability unlike most multinational company that would invest only on some crappy music talent hunt.

More grease to ur elbow ma'am, well done.
on point
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nmeri17: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

When I donate money, I donate money. I don't expect people to work for the money and I don't make them share their private lives, certificates and problems with the whole world. This is what donations are about. Giving without expecting ANYTHING in return.

Apart from that, when I choose to give money to the less fortunate then I don't want other people to know it.

You have heard it all smileybabyosisi please pm me for my account the tails. I will tell no one wink
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:
Anyone is free to start their own with whatever or no criteria at all,it's your prerogative
I have stated mine
The more the merrier
Let this motivate others including the critics to do same

To the contestants,don't be bothered by the critics

All you need is a short essay of 250 words or less in good English about an event that impacted you in your childhood and you upload your certificate with your name blocked out.
Winner will be picked on 14th and on the 16th I send you a western union gift of $100 in that amount
As simple as that .

Madam, come buy me beer.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

Babyosisi carry go, I remember you tried to do this about 4 years ago with no luck. And that time sef, it was a straightforward dashing without any of this bells and whistles, so I don't blame you for trying to spice this up...So back to the game :-

**Besides 250 words is 5/6 paragraphs long. Nothing do you Ma'am, continue we dey your back.

Babyosisi - $100
Otunbajega - $50

God bless and replenish you guys jare.
the winner gets a 750naira worth of recharge from me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Guys,please keep the essays coming.

How many essays done come??

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

No mind am!!!!

Leave that small girl bro, I ll deal with her mouth by............. I don't know how these little little girls who r supposed to be sleeping behind their mums end up here on Nairaland
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:

**Besides 250 words is 5/6 paragraphs long. Nothing do you Ma'am, continue we dey your back.

Babyosisi - $100
Otunbajega - $50

God bless and replenish you guys jare.

The Chief judge Berem is a respectable and reliable nairalander
All the money will be sent to her at the end of the competition for onward deposit to the winner/winners
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
the winner gets a 750naira worth of recharge from me. cheesy

You go wait taya for Missmeiya
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
/
Out of curiosity, how do you intend to verify state of employment?

@ Token_Christmas_Gift_for_An
Unemployed Youth

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

The Chief judge Berem is a respectable and reliable nairalander
All the money will be sent to her at the end of the competition for onward deposit to the three winner/winners

N50,000 if our brothers and sisters in obodo amelica post theirs too
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

You go wait taya for Missmeiya
write your essay and stop disturbing my mentions.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Busybody2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nmeri17:

You have heard it all smileybabyosisi please pm me for my account the tails. I will tell no one wink

Should Nmeri17 (anonymous donor) be added to the tab ? We wouldn't tell no one Sir tongue
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

Madam, come buy me beer.

Oyen mmaya
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
write your essay and stop disturbing my mentions.

angry

Which essay? Do you understand french?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Why all these selection criteria for mere $100 Babyosisi? God punish poverty and foolishness at ur own part. Haba!!!! Thank God u r not in a position to give scholarship to Nigerians oooo, the condition wey you go attach to ur scholarship go fit break someone back u know. I beg go reduce those conditions to only number 1- You must reside in Nigeria. If you refuse to do what I have just suggested, I ll disrespect or discredit your thread by giving this $100 to unemployed graduate here right now without any condition attach to it

Please go right ahead,if my thread motivates you to do that,you have done well
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

If you refuse to do what I have just suggested, I ll disrespect or discredit your thread by giving this $100 to unemployed graduate here right now without any condition attach to it
you can also add it as a contribution so that the prize money will increase. The more the merrier smiley

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UniqueGem(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

I just did a quick search. N5,000 and 1 month data subscription was donated to Miss Nairaland.

For campaigning, recruiting, and answering essay questions.

I'll let that speak for itself.
Mr and Mrs Nairaland competition was neither tagged with a PRIZE nor a GIFT. It was prolly conducted at a participants risk. No Cert was demanded, no confidential info was demanded too. Though i term it(Mr & Mrs Nl) a worthless venture. But still, everything was at a participants discretion. You can't call something i worked hard to get a GIFT. Asking me to write an essay is like asking me to come for a job interview. Asking me to upload my cert is like asking me to come for the interview with my CV. Then at the end of the month, u dare call my HARD EARNED salary ($100) a GIFT. Are you high on some cheap weed or something?

6 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr and Mrs Nairaland competition was neither tagged with a PRIZE nor a GIFT. It was prolly conducted at a participants risk. No Cert was demanded, no confidential info was demanded too. Though i term it(Mr & Mrs Nl) a worthless venture. But still, everything was at a participants discretion. You can't call something i worked hard to get a GIFT. Asking me to write an essay is like asking me to come for a job interview. Asking me to upload my cert is like asking me to come for the interview with my CV. Then at the end of the month, u dare call my HARD EARNED salary ($100) a GIFT. Are you high on some cheap weed or something?

Ok

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
UniqueGem:

I tire oooo
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:
I just thought of blessing someone this Christmas season and I thought what better people than the youths of our nation suffering under corrupt leadership with empty unfulfilled promises.

So now you know the leaders are corrupt and still go around typing GEJ till 2019.

You would do much more help worth millions for the youths you want to help if you would just keep shut and stop spamming threads with the "Laudable" achievements of your President.

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Chitexs250(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
ZUBY77:

I am not. I want this rubbish off front page. This is a campaign.

I m giving out many bags of rice and cash this Christmas and expect nothing in return. That's the meaning of gift.

Not demanding for essays and certificates and oath of unemployment from a million people just to give one person 100 dollars. Not even in naira.
This is an insult to Nigeria.
I agree with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by eunisam: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

If everyone feels that way,I keep my $100, it's not by force
b4nko? Keep it.even 0 level cert is more valueable to your $100. No insult meant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.