Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences (1082 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Funny Funny Wooing Experiences / Awkward Places People Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by Gflat: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mehn, i have had some real awkward moment recently while trying to woo some ladies sad

1. The first Was when i was strolling out with my pals, we saw this sweet looking damsel at the other side of the street. I called her attention but noticed she didn't really give a soothing reply...i walked up to her (thank God i didn't try to stop her) as i was about to say any more word, i look beside her and saw her bf already waiting on her...Demmit! My guys became annoying fools for the rest of the night angry

2. I was at captial cook when i noticed this hot babe sitting all alone opposite my table...i went ahead and join her on her table(i asked if i could join her and she said no problem), we chatted for like 30minutes when her "Man" suddenly came in and wave at her..she said "ok bye" stood up and went away. Chai I just jejely stood up and take my leave also cry

3. This is the most annoying part...i just had a hair cut and was chilling outside the salon...i sat on a car feeling like a king and working on my Iphone...when this cool, lightskinned, slim and simple configurated looking girl came over and was also relaxing on the car...as a sharp guy, i was about saying "hello duchess" when her friends joined her and they went into the car i was sitting on and start the engine (i had to stand up with swaggs grin) but peeps come dey pity me for there sad

Lol...well i know someone else might have experienced an awkward moment while trying to woo a lady. So let's hear yours wink
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol.. Your number 3 eh! Can't even imagine how embarassing it must have been.
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by Gflat: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Your number 3 eh! Can't even imagine how embarassing it must have been.

It was so sad but at least she said HI. Maybe i'll get to meet her someday cheesy
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by chimerase2: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
I remembered vividly the gal I chyked I found out dat the sweat frm her armpit can change blue litmus paper red, it was awkward moment for de man of God embarassed
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by Cholls(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
My brother what can I say? I slide through your post but I just feel this temptation to comment.

my brother I can never ever forget this awkward wooing experience of mine. I was coming from a retreat with my associate in 2009 I had plans to visit my cousin's in alaka when I saw this angel I called IT standing at the entrance into the estate,looking at this babe was like seeing a cold pure water on a ash sunny weather. As a confirmed brother I forged ahead to toast her on my getting to her I realized it was a mannequin cheesy I didn't even know the security and people around were watching all my moves. They all busted in laughter cry I heard someone call me ashawo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by AJ01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by dhamstar(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Don't have one
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by IamLEGEND1: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
incase...
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by barackodam: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
I remembered vividly the gal I chyked I found out dat the sweat frm her armpit can change blue litmus paper red, it was awkward moment for de man of God embarassed

Man of God
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by chimerase2: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
barackodam:

Man of God
bros mi cheesy
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by barackodam: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
I remember vividly, last semester, went to the school sports complex for early morning exercise, as I was hoping and jogging around, I saw one fine babe doing random exercises, I watched her while doing my own for over 30mins, after then I summoned courage to walk up to her.

I sat on the track beside her, she was listening to music with earphones stucked in her ear, I managed to say hi, how you doing, she replied, am fine.

Was contemplating on proceeding when she stood up and left.

Was ashamed, I couldn't even look back cause a Lotta people were at my back, I had to maintain that position for about 10mins before I mustered courage to stand up.

I never even bothered looking back
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by barackodam: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
bros mi cheesy

I gbadun you
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by chimerase2: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
barackodam:

I gbadun you
same with ua signature cool
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by barackodam: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
same with ua signature cool

grin
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by chimerase2: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
barackodam:

grin
de guy suppose dn ban u oh gringrin
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by barackodam: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
de guy suppose dn ban u oh gringrin

LWKMD, yeah, perhaps he should.

Na pesin wey get mind dey try am.

grin grin
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by chimerase2: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
barackodam:

LWKMD, yeah, perhaps he should.

Na pesin wey get mind dey try am.

grin grin
lol dey first day I saw it I couldn't help but laff die cus it was real cheesy
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by barackodam: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
lol dey first day I saw it I couldn't help but laff die cus it was real cheesy

My pleasure
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by buchostags(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2014
saw Ths gal tht looked almost stranded in front of a joint, waved her over but she gestured sth I translated as "Brooke u" Mins later she came up d joint wt an old man, left n showed up in ma table wt an explanation tht it ws her uncle in a language tht was almost English. closely I cud see she was related to smiggle
Re: Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences by stanvesco(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2014
why do i have this gut feeling that i know you @ Gflat

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused / Most Romantic Ways To Propose To The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.