Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? (14072 Views)

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Darch: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by ifeoluwa237(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
to me it is not settling down it is another journey entirely
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by KanwuliaJara: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nmeri17:

grin grin grin

BTW madame u go short wella o tongue See yo short neck and arm

It is called "petite" aka small and tight pooohsie! wink
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Did you lost your rib ?

blemon44:
Because you've finally found your missin rib
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by blemon44(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
keemaQ:
Did you lost your rib ?

are you married yet
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nmeri17: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

It is called "petite" aka small and tight pooohsie! wink

mucheche Nicodemus tongue make I dey analyze u joor. Why u nor dey enter dryer na
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by KanwuliaJara: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Nmeri17:

mucheche Nicodemus tongue make I dey analyze u joor. Why u nor dey enter relaxer na

You dey jolosi? wink
Show us the "Awa Lady Fatima" of BIAFRALAND wey you get for house? wink

She fit show MGBEKE face or toto for pubic? grin

Mu kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!

*off to work jare. . . . my SWEEEEEET American work* cool
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nmeri17: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You dey jolosi? wink

Mu kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!

this yo new pic eh... too much busy body cheesy
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You dey jolosi? wink

Mu kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!

You're something else , if it's not too much to ask may we know your real name , we know it's not kanwulia , gambrosia or carlotti
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2014
It means becoming more responsible.
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by KingBish(f): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2014
MzPreshie:
It's called 'settling down' not because thats what people actually do. But because that's what people are supposed and expected to do when they get married.

You're an intellectual entity.
I shall follow you right away
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by lilbabyak(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2014
chymystique:

fixed! Referring to both sexes is better than being myopic.

@ the bolded are you a lone kisser? ?cool
Lil wayne words
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by chymystique(f): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2014
lilbabyak:

Lil wayne words

yea yea in 'HIGH SCHOOL' track cool cool
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Zikkie:

U made a lot of sense!
Thanks..
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by killjoy(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
42une:
It means becoming more responsible.

Bt y d misconception dat being single means little or no responsibility
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
KingBish:

You're an intellectual entity.
I shall follow you right away
Thanks dear. Following you back.
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by MNDY(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
killjoy:

Bt married pipz still waka waka n sum single guys, lyk me, r well settled down can one call me settled down den?

That was why I put in the word "assumed" in my post! The situation varies from one individual to another!
------------------
However, ideally, the jumping from bed to bed should stop!
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by killjoy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
MNDY:

That was why I put in the word "assumed" in my post! The situation varies from one individual to another!
------------------
However, ideally, the jumping from bed to bed should stop!

ur signature is scary
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by MNDY(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
killjoy:

ur signature is scary

Lolz! That is the intention! But na play O! Actually, those words are just a mere threat!
-------------------------
Some nairalanders can uneccesarily quote someone to tell the person rubbish! I put it there for them!
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by MNDY(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
killjoy:

ur signature is scary

Lolz! That is the intention! But na play O! Actually, those words are just a mere threat!
----------------------
Some nairalanders can uneccesarily quote someone to tell the person rubbish! I put it there for them!
----------------------
And I find your own username "killjoy" very awkward and bizarre! Why would you kill joy either in the form of a person or feeling?
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by killjoy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
MNDY:

----------------------
----------------------
And I find your own username "killjoy" very awkward and bizarre! Why would you kill joy either in the form of a person or feeling?

lolzzzzz. nyc counter post. nyc
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by KanwuliaJara: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You're something else , if it's not too much to ask may we know your real name , we know it's not kanwulia , gambrosia or carlotti

Arrrrrrgggghhh!
So those ya 'ungry-looking "Mr/Miss NAIRALAND" kin kam to "burglary" my house? grin
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by KanwuliaJara: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nmeri17:

this yo new pic eh... too much busy body cheesy

Na wetin una dey fain for my "DP"? wink
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Arrrrrrgggghhh!
So those ya 'ungry-looking "Mr/Miss NAIRALAND" kin kam to "burglary" my house? grin

You really make my day with your lingo , I guess it's inappropriate since it's on a public forum and lately you have been the talk of the forum. Just keep doing what you do best , you have more fans than you can imagine. Take care
Re: Why Is Getting Married Referred To As "Settling Down"? by KanwuliaJara: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You really make my day with your lingo , I guess it's appropriate since it's on a public forum and lately you have been the talk of the forum. Just keep doing what you do best , you have more fans than you can imagine. Take care

I am FINISHED! cry
The talk of wetin? cry
FANS?

HMMMMMMMM!
See my life? cry

No wonder I get banned WITHOUT ANY GOOD REASON! cool

Thank you for the info! wink

Take kia! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / Men And Toilet Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.