Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! (8454 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2014
LADIES!! NIGERIAN LADIES!! I WONDER IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU??

angry

Using eye contact to gauge interest!!!

Eye contact is the most common indicator a girl is interested in you.  If you’re wondering whether or not that girl across the room wants to meet you, here are a few ways eye contact will let you know:

1. If a girl makes eye contact with you, looks away, and then looks back at you all within about 30 seconds…she’s interested.

2. If you lock eyes with a girl and she immediately looks down and away, that’s a sign of embarrassment.  She’s probably interested, but just feels shy.

3.If you lock eyes with a girl for a longer period of time than the usual quick glance – even if it’s just 2-3 seconds – it’s a sign she’s likely interested.

- See more at: http://theartofcharm.com/flirting-and-attraction/eye-contact-attraction/#sthash.PryQ13iw.dpuf
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Cholls(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2014
My brother na my fat wallet she dry eye shocked

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2014
Cholls:

lmaooo
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by woky: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
@Op, How can one be able to differentiate between the ones that ar only looking at you to knw if you have noticed their brazilian hair from the ones that ar looking at you as a sign of being interested.. grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
woky:
@Op, How can one be able to differentiate between the ones that ar only looking at you to knw if you have noticed their brazilian hair from the ones that ar looking at you as a sign of being interested.. grin

Hahahah!!! She would be touching her hair. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by woky: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

Hahahah!!! She would be touching her hair. Lol.
Ok..cheesy Thanks
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Princecalm(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2014
If gal stares at you in that time frame,two things are involved.
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Princecalm:
If a gal is stares at you in that time frame,two things are involved.

List them pls, lol.
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Skinny01(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Wt if she stares cos ur looking/ ridiculous(bad way)? Is she still interested? kissWt if she stares cos ur looking/ ridiculous(bad way)? Is she still interested?
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Applaner: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
wat if u look like her late brother, and she stares at u to for confirmation, does it mean she is interested?

mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
de next thing is to blame de government for mass failure and poverty everywhere.

wen youth ve refused to utilize deir time wisely and prefer looking at staring ladies

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by kozaic(f): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Is d@ so?
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2014
I doubt it. the number of stares I get especially after a new haircut made me think so until I realised that when they look what they say in their mind is "OMG, this guy is cute".
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Prixus:
I doubt it. the number of stares I get especially after a new haircut made me think so until I realised that when they look what they say in their mind is "OMG, this guy is cute".

And if she says dat...shouldn't dat mean she maybe interested
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2014
kozaic:
Is d@ so?

dats wat d post suggest! U disagree? ?
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Skinny01:
Wt if she stares cos ur looking/ ridiculous(bad way)? Is she still interested? kissWt if she stares cos ur looking/ ridiculous(bad way)? Is she still interested?

then she wud have a look of disgust I guess

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by teewai3(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Wat if you look lyk a guy dat snatch her purse the other day and she is staring to confirm it, does it mean she is intrested? smiley

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2014
teewai3:
Wat if you look lyk a guy dat snatch her purse the other day and she is staring to confirm it, does it mean she is intrested? smiley
good question.
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

And if she says dat...shouldn't dat mean she maybe interested
interested in admiring u? yes. interested in dating you? not necessarily. grin
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by AJ01(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Cholls:
grin grin grin
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by AfricanApple(f): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Applaner:
wat if u look like her late brother, and she stares at u to for confirmation, does it mean she is interested?

grin grin
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by FLAWLES(f): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2014
When i see ah ugly guy...i do back lyk 4tyms
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
missberrypop5:
good question.

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2014
if that was the case! You should whoop his ass and ask questions later! I don't think you would be staring. >:

(quote author=teewai3 post=28549923]
Wat if you look lyk a guy dat snatch her purse the other day and she is staring to confirm it, does it mean she is intrested? smiley[/quote]
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:

maybe you are into ugly guys grin
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by thorbar(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Just passin
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
woky:

Lwkmd grin
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Deshannel(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
you do back like a dog or what ion get.
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2014
After all these, what if you summon the courage to make a move and she outrightly bashes you? tongue
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
[/i] After all these, what if you summon the courage to make a move and she outrightly bashes you? tongue [/i]

then you move on. Rejection is part of life.
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

then you move on. Rejection is part of life.
wink
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Skinny01(f): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

justmag:

justmag:

U GET AM NI![guilty as charged]
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by luvlyqueen(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
hehehe,guys make una no mind dis op,he trying to mislead you

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs / Is This A Romantic Bedsheet Or An End-time Bedsheet (picture) / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.