Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! (8781 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by cao(f): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:
LADIES!! NIGERIAN LADIES!! I WONDER IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU??

angry

Using eye contact to gauge interest!!!

Eye contact is the most common indicator a girl is interested in you.  If you’re wondering whether or not that girl across the room wants to meet you, here are a few ways eye contact will let you know:

1. If a girl makes eye contact with you, looks away, and then looks back at you all within about 30 seconds…she’s interested.

2. If you lock eyes with a girl and she immediately looks down and away, that’s a sign of embarrassment.  She’s probably interested, but just feels shy.

3.If you lock eyes with a girl for a longer period of time than the usual quick glance – even if it’s just 2-3 seconds – it’s a sign she’s likely interested.

- See more at: http://theartofcharm.com/flirting-and-attraction/eye-contact-attraction/#sthash.PryQ13iw.dpuf

Can we take a minute and look at the level of probability in these 3 steps. The first goes it's 100%, the second is probably - so let's say 60%, while the 3rd is likely - so let's 70%...even the original author is not sure about their assumption, so why should I even take it seriously?
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
luvlyqueen:
hehehe,guys make una no mind dis op,he trying to mislead you

u better mind me! I speak the truth and nothing but the truth! I asked for opinions. U want to tell me you have never done that before for someone u thought was cute?? angry
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
cao:

Can we take a minute and look at the level of probability in these 3 steps. The first goes it's 100%, the second is probably - so let's say 60%, while the 3rd is likely - so let's 70%...even the original author is not sure about their assumption, so why should I even take it seriously?

the second I would say 80 percent and the third..I wud say 90 percent (why wud both parties lock eyes with no intention?)
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by cao(f): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

the second I would say 80 percent and the third..I wud say 90 percent (why wud both parties lock eyes with no intention?)
I've locked eyes with dogs & babies, I certainly don't want to have a relationship with either of them. For some odd reason, I seem to fascinate babies.

Train rides can be boring when you're tired or you forget to bring a book, the amount of times I stare because I'm thinking of something & then I notice someone has apparently been in front of me squirming rather uncomfortably because I appear to be staring into their soul. Thank God for free Metro newspapers, that usually stops me looking like a weird crazy person.

And of course, the trusty double take 'cause seeing someone in shorts at 0625 in the morning at -4C is still a sight to behold. Or those crazy early morning joggers, sometimes you've to look them in the eye to give them that WTF look in full glory.
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by luvlyqueen(f): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

u better mind me! I speak the truth and nothing but the truth! I asked for opinions. U want to tell me you have never done that before for someone u thought was cute?? angry
me ke?if i stare at guy lyk dat,it means only one thing,,U LUK RIDICULOUS,if u come my street you go understand
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
luvlyqueen:

me ke?if i stare at guy lyk dat,it means only one thing

if it's not about the looks then the money then? Or what cud it mean??
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by luvlyqueen(f): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

if it's not about the looks then the money then? Or what cud it mean??
far frm dat,if u come my neighbourhood u go understand wetin i mean
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by pearlzy92(f): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
U can never know what a girl is thinking
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
cao:

I've locked eyes with dogs & babies, I certainly don't want to have a relationship with either of them. For some odd reason, I seem to fascinate babies.

comon! ! You kno that's a different case. I sure hop your fascination is more of admiration and less of I should take this baby home with me and next day the bay is reported missing! angry I have heard stories

Train rides can be boring when you're tired or you forget to bring a book, the amount of times I stare because I'm thinking of something & then I notice someone has apparently been in front of me squirming rather uncomfortably because I appear to be staring into their soul. Thank God for free Metro newspapers, that usually stops me looking like a weird crazy person.

Well this seems to be a different case! The stare of interest could be followed by little gestures like smiling, blushing and whatnot! If you are lost in your thoughts and some mistakes that for staring then that's a creeper

And of course, the trusty double take 'cause seeing someone in shorts at 0625 in the morning at -4C is still a sight to behold. Or those crazy early morning joggers, sometimes you've to look them in the eye to give them that WTF look in full glory.

Lmaooo!! I know wat dat feels luke. Had a neighbor like that. tongue

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
pearlzy92:
U can never know what a girl is thinking

but she leaves clues tongue
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by BisolaSexyKush(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
lol..she might just be checking out the guy behind you

1 Like

Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by pearlzy92(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:

but she leaves clues tongue

U really cnt know
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Aklofs: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princecalm:
If a gal is stares at you in that time frame,two things are involved.
GOOD DAY PROF. OF ENGLISH.HOW MARKET
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Rapaltar(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Could be the caption on ur t-shirt....
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by justmag(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Rapaltar:
Could be the caption on ur t-shirt....

then she would be looking at my shirt not my eyes!
Re: Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! by Princecalm(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Aklofs:

GOOD DAY PROF. OF ENGLISH.HOW MARKET
i no get ur time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.