Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight (8688 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / "Love At 1st Sight" Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by kittykat1(f): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
All men keep off. Mynd, I no wan catch u here. That stated, dear ladies pls what are the attributes in a man that attracts u first *and make u want to know d guy.

Let's say in a shopping mall, class, church etc.

PLSSS No GUYS ON THIS THREAD cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
This is bound to be interesting.
FYI, I am not bound to the warning you wrote up there cos my username is MYND_44 and you told "mynd" to stay off

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by kittykat1(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: This is bound to be interesting.
FYI, I am not bound to the warning you wrote up there cos my username is MYND_44 and you told "mynd" to stay off
Mynd is ur pet name. So u r still bound by it.
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by slimyem: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
his clothes,his face, and his height!
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
kitty kat:
Mynd is ur pet name. So u r still bound by it.
Like hell I am.
Slimyem, I see you
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: This is bound to be interesting.

Abeg make I laff diz one first before I comment LOL..........

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
megareal:

Abeg make I laff diz one first before I comment LOL..........
You dey look for trouble
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Trouble ke? Who go give me the trouble, you?
Mynd_44:
You dey look for trouble
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by angiemartinez(f): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
am 5.7, so d ist tin dat atracts me 2 a guy, is his height, and d 2nd tin dat atract me is neatness. I jst hate guys dat cant even press their cloth, or polish their shoes.
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
angiemartinez: am 5.7, so d ist tin dat atracts me 2 a guy, is his height, and d 2nd tin dat atract me is neatness. I jst hate guys dat cant even press their cloth, or polish their shoes.
You can try buying the guy polish and brush and what's wrong in ironing for him?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Well, I first check out his height, face ( for character and intelligence), build, then the clothes (dress sense) and finally his complexion. If am close enough to chat, his usage of English and knowledge.
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
You can try buying the guy polish and brush and what's wrong in ironing for him?
Awww Mynd_44! We are talking about first sightings and impression. How she go come buy am brush or iron his clothes when she just see am?
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
Imagine this situation, he wants to talk to her. And his cloths are all rumpled and his shoes are dusty, she can just buy him a polish, take him home, iron his cloth and then tell him to "toast" her

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Imagine this situation, he wants to talk to her. And his cloths are all rumpled and his shoes are dusty, she can just buy him a polish, take him home, iron his cloth and then tell him to "toast" her
And how the toast go come be like? '' Babe, Ive realised you are the neatness in my chaotic world?'' If I sabi guys wel, taking him to your house and asking him to take off his clothes for ironing will be misconstrued as ''lets do the nasty''. Since her attraction point is neatness, she no go even look am twice come get that kind compassion sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
For you to even think of doing that, your mind is nasty.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Sijo01(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
His carriage (swag) & humbleness!
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sijo01: His carriage (swag) & humbleness!
Cute
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Sijo01(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cute
wink
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by nikkyshyne(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
megareal: Well, I first check out his height, face ( for character and intelligence), build, then the clothes (dress sense) and finally his complexion. If am close enough to chat, his usage of English and knowledge.
His complexion?? A criteria on ur list?? U be complexion racist oo..
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by kittykat1(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
megareal:
And how the toast go come be like? '' Babe, Ive realised you are the neatness in my chaotic world?'' If I sabi guys wel, taking him to your house and asking him to take off his clothes for ironing will be misconstrued as ''lets do the nasty''. Since her attraction point is neatness, she no go even look am twice come get that kind compassion sef.

This is the reason I don't want guys on this thread. I left una Bachelor thread for una. Plsssss gerroff my thread
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Lolajoy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hmmmm his height(tall),complexion(light skinned) and then clean dude.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by 195(f): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
What of d size of her bra and pant
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by DammyFx: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
hmmm
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by kittykat1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
1st sight: Tall and Broad shouldered
Nice voice, good grammar and accent
SExy Smile
Handsome Face
2nd Sight: Brains, Goodness of the heart, Godfearing. Witty
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
kitty kat:

This is the reason I don't want guys on this thread. I left una Bachelor thread for una. Plsssss gerroff my thread
Chei, kitty you are as pesky as a kitten. Who say I be guy? You even read my previous comments?
That quote was a reply to mynd_44's comment. Plus if you pursue everybody comot for the thread, who go comment sef, ghosts? Abeg free me jare.
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by kittykat1(f): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
megareal:
Chei, kitty you are as pesky as a kitten. Who say I be guy? You even read my previous comments?
That quote was a reply to mynd_44's comment. Plus if you pursue everybody comot for the thread, who go comment sef, ghosts? Abeg free me jare.
Are u male or female?
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by megareal: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
kitty kat:
Are u male or female?
Female. Make ya heart rest easy now.

Mynd_44: For you to even think of doing that, your mind is nasty.
Lol

Mynd, I don buy bleach and ariel for ya. Oya take scrub your mind cos for you to even think my mind is nasty shows how your own be.

Lol
Sijo01: wink
No am not. I just prefer men who are light skinned but not over the top fair.
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
angiemartinez: am 5.7, so d ist tin dat atracts me 2 a guy, is his height, and d 2nd tin dat atract me is neatness. I jst hate guys dat cant even press their cloth, or polish their shoes.

hmmm...5ft 7'' is just near perfect...for my kinda woman. What about ''the name''? Does a guy's name attract as well?
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by cindyrella(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
First, his height, neatness and his cute face grin...
He has to be intelligent too

I hate dumb dirty guys undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Toppie2(f): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
@1st sight, good set of white teeth, not too tall, fresh and smooth face and @2nd sight; good sense of humour, intelligence.
Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Laughing @ all d ladies in dis room cuz u all are liars tongue the key to ur heart is money! Excess money! Fine dude, neat dude, tall dude without kudi isn't good for u.. Infact most of u wud prefer a monkey with plenty money.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight by ola4yinka(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
kitty kat: 1st sight: Tall and Broad shouldered
Nice voice, good grammar and accent
SExy Smile
Handsome Face
2nd Sight: Brains, Goodness of the heart, Godfearing. Witty
Wake up !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.