Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (23113 Views)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by chimerase2: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
amu currently boo-less
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2014
I am expecting seven virgin pigeons from her. Don't ask me what I need that for angry

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by FLAWLES(f): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Thanks... So what gift are you gon' be sending out to him this Xmas?
.am single
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Kiss..*wink*####
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Janeify(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

You do have, I'm sure smiley
lol...maybe, but i don't need any bf
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by justmag(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.

Damn right!!!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Exjoker(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.am single
Single? A damsel like you isn't s'pose to remain solo... Can i be the one to receive your gift this Xmas?
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by FLAWLES(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Single? A damsel like you isn't s'pose to remain solo... Can i be the one to receive your gift this Xmas?
.lol...oya na
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Exjoker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lol...oya na
Lol... I guess the request seem strange to you. Its ok I have got something special for you too
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by FLAWLES(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... I guess the request seem strange to you. Its ok I have got something special for you too
.really?
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.really?
make una remember me ooo
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Livingwalker(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Greatomotoy:
singlets ties and flowers% ladies are stingy yet they expect iphone 6 in return
noted I fink she's viewing so she will comply
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
A jet plane. Nothing but a luxurious jet plane.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by madjune(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Those crazy girls will say Iphone6.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by natureblack(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
She should return my credit card .........that's all angry.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by RaeMystix: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.
Wao!. Learned something new today.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by ignis: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ferrari
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dmorf: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
All I need is desingers wrist watch and perfume
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by convenantudoh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
shekarau's head in a sack well wrapped......

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Ezyp(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nuthin
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by arabbunkum: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
A well scrubbed 'kpomo' will be enough.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by That2: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
Why would haters be scared of an ordinary name? Don't people named their kids "Christ"?

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by fireforfire: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]AN APOLOGY
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by mimiejacobz(f): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=madjune post=28570816]Those crazy girls will say Iphone6.

[lol,I dnt nid iphone6,I just nid xperia z2
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Beennkumar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
A 2014 Cadillac Escalade and a porsche panamera.

Cc: Dechandel kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Emy2gbasky(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Smtin lyk this

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by bollyzeez(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
all d money da av spent on her undecided
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by chodosky: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anything dat comes straight from the heart will do.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by nekaa(f): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
pictures and probably a voice note too
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by SelinaBrown(f): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
I'm expecting the unexpected....... smiley
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Googleus(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
here in France, flowers is enough
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by nnamdizen(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
As usual naw, a white singlet and maybe a pair of boxers to go with it! cry

Bad ppl go suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.