Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (25643 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Remmzy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2006
[b]lets not mistake lust for love,  if it hurts then its not love because love does not hurt. & in situation where one becomes selfish, selfish becomes the hurt inquestion.[/b]Love its too big & fragile to handle, so be care free!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by LiquidMind(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2006
Love don't hurt. Only Lust Hurts.
If you really know what you are doing you don't get hurt, If you get hurt is kos u lost.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Remmzy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2006
@liquidmind [b]what a rhyme, its the total truth guy.[/b]More pls! grin
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Brownsuga(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2006
I dont know, but i sure am hurting bad right now because of it,
BS
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Fimmy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.
no matter how hard you try, no matter how passionate you are, you heart will be broken by someone u love
its natural no one can stop it
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by hotangel2(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2006
Love hurts.

When u Love someone, have it at the back of ur heart dat u mite get hurt.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by IBIPHIL(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2006
yes love do exist.
love is a villiant soldier with courage who walks from a fools challenge and fight to death if pressed to the point of honour
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diddy4(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2006
@dearzi
i got my reasons and i hope u aint expecting me to table it here for you cuzz i aint gon do dat. what free services you talking about?
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Radiant(f): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2006
those who r sayin love don't hurt, prolly they never loved truly coz if u ever really loved someone, very very little things will upset u than if it was a stranger, talkless of big issues , LOVE HURTS!!!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Dungeon2: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2006
cry i just broke up cry
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dearzi(f): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2006
@Diddy4
Free shrink services! nothing else. i totally believe you have your reasons, i didn't, for a moment, expect you to table them here, BUT i'd like to know why you think so. If it's so personal, then that's fine, but if you won't mind letting me know, i'd appreciate it. Reason being that, i find it very interesting and would like to understand where you're coming from.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Fimmy(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2006
There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient so momentary. nothing goes for nothing
Love and Pain are brothers
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by skumpy(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2006
the truth is, wot people call love aint' love at all. most of d times why relationships go sour/ hurt as d case maybe is rooted to misunderstanding. And that of so many things. if u cld state an instance of d relationship it would be easier to streamline and know why dat particular one hurt dat much
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by wande(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
The word "love" is an expensive yet so sacred phenomenon, it grows with maturity and understanding. You can only choose to love against all odds, therefore love will come in return.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by faa(f): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2006
I see love as a risk. You either give all or nothing and when you do give all you just might get hurt. It's funny cos there are no assurances.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Ralex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2006
In my own opinion (I might be wrong)

Love is the ability to put others before ourselves.
The problem with this is that ur try to suppress ur own need.

Strictly for true love
As Humans we sometimes try to protect ourselves, be selfish (which is normal) and take things given freely for granted.
For guys and babes, there are a lot of factors:- Like material advantage, Sex, infatuation, emotional Imbalance, experience e.t.c each affect the response we give.
Mothers and children, Children quite often take their maternal love for granted and treat it as overbearing
If God where human he would be badly hurt by the way his love for mankind is taken FOR GRANTED
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by osteen(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2006
If u dont want to get burnt den u should LOVE wit caution grin.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Tuned(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2006
trust i guess.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by seeker(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2006
It's not love that hurts, it's people that cause pain.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dearzi(f): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2006
Seeker
My point exactly! as long as there are individuals involved, you'll always get hurt.

Love in itself is pure, has no record of evil--bla bla bla, when people hurt each other, it's the same love that sustains, and helps them rise above the hurt!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by sweetberry(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
cuz dats how life is nothin is perfect all u basically need in a relationship is commitment n understandin if u understand ur patner u will no how to give em space wen they need it n ppl wont end up hurtin each other n its not in every realtionship dat ppl hurt eachother maybe 2 outta 5 i guess all a relationship need to survive is understandin
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by gem87(f): 3:58am On Aug 16, 2006
because nuffin gud cums easy
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by kheme(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2006
one word, SELFISHNESS!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Oracle(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2006
That is the factor of Love that people fail to recognise, itz like refusing to acknowledge the fact that Death is one of the characteristic of Living things.
For a relationship to be strong, there has to be some quarrels, tears and maybe even break up---- once in a while.
so love hurts so bad so it can be okay tomorrow
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by gem87(f): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2006
word!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by HH(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2006
everybody hurts everybody , ur loved one could also hurt you, but i think it hurts more from a loved one, when its unkowingly its pardonable but when its knowingly i wonder what kinda love it is
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by iice(f): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2006
My point exactly, it is those you love who hurt you the most
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by faa(f): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2006
true!!!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dennylove(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2006
They must be something that attracted you to the other fellow,either ways,before you LOVED-UP,at the long run,of the RELATIONSHIP,once the ATTRACTION is gone, you will find things going the opposite ways.that when LOVE hurts.but if you can hold on this formula of relationship you will never have HEART-BrEaK.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by soulpatrol(f): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2006
love hurts because boys are silly and immature and they dont know what to with it grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by gem87(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2006
luv hurts because wen u hurt u mk up n get closer it kinda takes ur r/ship 2 higher grounds but most of them r unnecessary n stupid/silly and avoidable
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Mystique(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
Love sucks sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.