Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (25656 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by gem87(f): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2006
no it doesnt, especially if it's real
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Mystique(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2006
What is 'real' love anywayz? embarassed
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by CHRISTEL(f): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
Good question, i want to know know too
does it have any thing to do with the saying
that nothing good comes easily, because i
believe love is a good thing. so why does it hurt
so much
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by gem87(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2006
Mystique:

What is 'real' love anywayz? embarassed

real luv is inexplicable, u feel and wen u hv it u knw
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by najib(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2006
thats right
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by macalurs(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2006
I guess the real question should be what is "real"?

Reality in its own term is subjective. So 'Real Love' is subjective too.

just as Gem97 said: THE TRUTH is that which YOU find for YOURSELF.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by whitelexi(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2006
Love hurts so bad! It gets really bad, i can remember when i nearly ran mad cos of love, and even when i was tempted to do nasty things just to stay away from the thoughts of it. I remember when i fell seriously ill for weeks, the pain, the sadness, i remember when i didnt have a haircut for over a yr, and when i would starve for days, just the thought of it can bring tears to my eyes.

I dont recommend love to anyone, especially when u know it might go bad at a stage
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by gem87(f): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2006
how wld u knw? though sum rships hv sum indicators of failure like beating and violence n stuff like dat
sum things start out gud n go dwn hill, so u won't knw unless u try
just try 2 brace urself 4 d impact is all, luv leaves u vulnerable u cnt avoid getting hurt it is sumn u hv 2 experience
besides if it doesnt kill u it mks u stronger
so dnt give up on luv if u've been hurt in d past, it might not be easy but u hv 2 move on and prepare urself 2 luv again.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by spoilt(f): 5:54am On May 28, 2007
love hurts so bad. its amazing how love can give you contrasting highs and lows. love has showed me pepper. some days i wake up and love being in love. other days i feel like love has sucked life out of me. cry

but would i rather not be in love? no.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by solidicon(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2007
Because joy wouldn't feel so good if there is no pain
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by prizeless(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2007
The reason pple can't love others is becos they are not love themselves.For more of this mail

priestdaprince@yahoo.com
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diamondd(f): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
love hurts because it's pure, it hurt again because you are ignorant and stuid. hehehe
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by SweetT1: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Diamond
You are one thick mama, huh, huh ! Thin in the waist and thick in the back !!! Oh my God !
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by fekuti: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2007
love don't hurt. people hurt.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by mcube(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
ave been there and i know how it feels. love hurts and its only the person u love so much that has the power to hurt u
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diamondd(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2007
Mc cube get over it and face reality dunt be stupid cos u go get hurt again. and sweet TTTTTTT dunt understand you ooooooo speak the one i understand. lol
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by moondust(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2007
Love hurts Bad when it goes sour cos all your defences are down before it strikes, which sucks!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by vronnie(f): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2007
I agree with fimmy
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dapsycool(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2007
God is Love, Human beings are muthafuckers, Fall in Love and run down, FILÉ! (that is the koko)
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diamondd(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
DAPSY YOU SO FUNNY, I LIKE DAT THO!!!
EHN FILE!!! DATS COOL
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Busta

R u talking from experience?.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by LADUNDE(f): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2007
Uuumh dt's a knotty 1.when u luv sm1 u r naked no crevices, no barriers. So any missiles comng frm d luvd 1 neva misses the target. Human luv is transient dt's wat i've found out
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by CoLLuM30: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
It is not love that hurts, for love can never hurt. love is one of the strongest bonds two people can have. it is true that the person you love has the greatest ability to hurt you. however what actually hurts is the absence of love, or the loss of a love. Many people mistake love for Pain, but love is the most amazing feeling. if someone is constantly hurting you, they do not love you.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by NaijaFuss(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
Well Love don't exist until you find it,
, you don't experience it does it mean it's inexistent
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Njoy1(f): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
Emotions is something we have no control over, when we love it's like a feel good factor,it's like a natural high. When love hurts, the pain becomes unbearable.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Seun(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2007
Someone has already said that's it's the loss of love that hurts. If love hurts, then it's not worth it.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Lakurani(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2007
To Love at all is to be vulnerable, open your heart to some body and see how that fellow can play you.
We fall in Love not because we find perfect peerson, but because we see an imperfect person perfect. Remember we are all human with lot of weaknesses.

Lakurani. cool
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by CoLLuM30: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2007
when we lose love its no worse than any other tragedy or loss in our life. the only difference is. when we are in love the feelings we have are so amazing. that when we lose it we feel like we have lost everything. you should not hide from love. because nothing good comes without pain or hardship. you must take the good with the bad. just because there is a possibility that u might get hurt. there is also the possibility that you might spend the rest of your life feeling the most amazing feelin eva!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by TechHell: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
I know it hurts my friend I just broke up with my sopose to marry wife this last friday june 15. and let me tell you it hurts like a bitch this was my first I bouight a ring for. but we had other problems also. it's got to be 50 50 my friend.hope everything works out for you im strugling over here also. god it hurts like a bitch. my last time getting marryed i can tell you that be safe man, sad
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by TechHell: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2007
And i ment that no more it's to fun being single and up to you rather you would want to put your self thrue the hurt again, don't get me wrong marrage ant for everybody, and some it is for. I don't think it's for me tho. hard to let go sometimes but again I agree it's only a feeling it will pass. lucky i had no kids nor house in her name or got marryed to her, 33 years old man take it from me and been doing this for a long time sad find whats best for you. I can tell you this tho what worked for me

it's what your willing to put up with in your life from your mate. and if you can take all her ways and your are happy with her that it's ment to be ya'll can work on things toghter good or bad happy or sad if it's ment to be it's ment to be is the way I look at it Glenn Tri-Star Maintenance
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by neonraver: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2007
soo riddle me this how do i show someone that they are taking me for granted undecided
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by holythug(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
because its a thin line btw love & hate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.