Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? (2764 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
peeparty:
when I come close n u got body odour
now thats another tin
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by nawtikid(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Are u rich?
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by FLAWLES(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:
yeaa, i prefer the 'brief' 'summarized' ones grin
.Like my own shey?
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Samzzy94(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
.Like my own shey?

Pishures or adonbilivit undecided
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
.Like my own shey?
exactly! ..tho the way u tk d pix didnt reveal it wel
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by FLAWLES(f): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:
exactly! ..tho the way u tk d pix didnt reveal it wel
.hehehehehe yah
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by havilla(f): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
@Op what about a situation where you want to approach a girl but she is too shy to make any eye contact, but some days later u see her and she says hi will u take the opportunity or its too late?
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2014
@havilla is it shyness to wait,listen and relply?if yes i ill be confused,if the shyness doesnt look like "priding" for me not too late.
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by havilla(f): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Fkhalifa:
@havilla is it shyness to wait,listen and relply?if yes i ill be confused,if the shyness doesnt look like "priding" for me not too late.
am the girl in question, I noticed him staring and I looked once because am actually shy around him, like a week later I saw him and I said hi, he looked like he was avoiding my eye contact by all means. Think I will just forget it and move on.
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
havilla:
@Op what about a situation where you want to approach a girl but she is too shy to make any eye contact, but some days later u see her and she says hi will u take the opportunity or its too late?
no no, atleast shes ready to talk
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
havilla:
am the girl in question, I noticed him staring and I looked once because am actually shy around him, like a week later I saw him and I said hi, he looked like he was avoiding my eye contact by all means. Think I will just forget it and move on.
i guess he didnt expect it, maybe he's shy too or somethin
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by havilla(f): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Dotwillis1:
i guess he didnt expect it, maybe he's shy too or somethin
the day we met that he was staring at me some jerk came and started talking to me trying to toast me I didn't exchange numbers or say much to him, maybe that's where the problem lies he may think the other guy hit it off with me, maybe I should have completely ignored the jerk. Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be kiss
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by havilla(f): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2014
havilla:
the day we met that he was staring at me some jerk came and started talking to me trying to toast me I didn't exchange numbers or say much to him, maybe that's where the problem lies he may think the other guy hit it off with me, maybe I should have completely ignored the jerk. Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be kiss
oh sorry the smiley was meant to be cry lol
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2014
havilla:
oh, that got him disheartened then ; u no, not givin him much audience nd him latr seein u wit oda guys. But that doesnt mean he shudnt atleast converse wit u d day u 'hi' him
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2014
havilla:
hes also shy,dont give up am a bit like him,just normal good afternoon,morning with a smile will do,if no response after that ,you can move on.
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by merit12(f): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2014
kozaic:
Op

Are u

*high?
yes

That's the new trend

Babes

Are.

Black?
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by havilla(f): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fkhalifa:
hes also shy,dont give up am a bit like him,just normal good afternoon,morning with a smile will do,if no response after that ,you can move on.
ok, although he doesn't look like the shy type, he looks very confident, will take your advice thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me / What Is The Biggest Lie U Have Ever Told In A Relationship / Can This Be Seen As An Abomination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.