Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. (42827 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
WOMEN OWN DON FINISH.....
how can they achieve this when most of them act before thinking...
It's really a board exam for them...
D beautiful thing GOD did was to make sure that every man must need a woman...
Dats Y when a man loses a woman , he sources for another immediately..
So my LADIES , don't mind us just know dat "no matter how rigid all diz rules may look",just prepare ursef for a man and how to make him stay put with u..ok
So na pass mark shhaaa...
Despite all diz..
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by uboma(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Curiouscat:
You got a point there...buh then,some past can be so heartbreaking that you won't have no choice than to just judge. Especiallay when they are threading a similar part like that of the past.

Everyone has a past bro. No need to dwell so much on it. It should be history with corrections learnt. If you love your woman, why torment her for her past deeds?
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Eberex(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Never tell a guy " you are not man enough....."
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by AJOT99(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oh my God! I didn't know this thread would be pushed to the front page.

Check my signature for d best deals as regards data bundle on MTN and Etisalat networks.

Negotiation is permitted!
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by pweetixandy: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
uboma:

You sound bitter. Does your man treat you badly? My own problem is that i dont call her often and she is always bitter.
any girl who dates u will be bitter..that's d truth,u make her bitter,so pls leave d girl to find somethn sweet. Only dumbos will come out assuming things about someone they dnt even know. Mo ti so temi..I sound bitter,u sound like puke smiley

Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by pweetixandy: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Abeg, park ONE Side jorrrr
I can't tell u to park anywhere sef,wetin u wan park gan? jakuro lori screen mi jor
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
maaft:
and your signature shows you still need a girl in her mid twenties. the thunder wey go fire you still dhe do press up. na your type dhe carry the young babes wey young boys suppose dhe carry. onyeochi

brother abeg no let thunder fire me o, na 3rd wife I dey look for.

A carton of Turbo King for you sir.
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by papoose321: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
11. Don't tell him u an OSU and ur fada is a juju man
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Chinoble(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadrach77:

Who says it's wrong for men to mention this? So only men are permitted to lead when it comes to emotional issues but in all other things, gender equality comes to play, abi? Women, obey these rules at your own peril angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
dnt mind them.
Mak i waste my precious time and youth wit u wen u dnt even ve me in ur good future list.
Before i will realize, maybe some gurl ve hijacked my real man and send him to early grave.
........No way!..........

Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by bettercreature(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
In some relationship,the lady must dominate and go against all the sh**t the OP wrote above because some guys are very serious and ready for marriage but not caring

Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
My soon to be Ex Gf : I love you

Me : Who doesn't?
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
ideology:

Hahaha, thank you, I was about typing ….

Some things only sale in Nigeria.

The mindset of an average Nigerian lady is funny sometimes I get worried.

My opinion :
For any successful relationship communication is plays a vital role. Else you will only end up with assumptions even when there is nothing to be worried about.

Communicate often, it helps build trust and trust begats love.

If you're asking any funny question, phrase it in an appropriate manner and with wisdom.

Though some of op's view is ok

Yeah I completely agree. Of we can't talk stuff out there's no point in being together. Obviously he'd do stuff I don't like and vice versa. So I tell him so either he can explain stuff or I can find a way to deal with it.

I'm not suffering in silence.

Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Abiolainfo: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
kozaic:
Y wnt I tell him?

Is he God?

How many ex-bf did you have Or should I say ''how many guys have you dated cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by tdammy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmnmn @op please oh, let my gurl tell me her mind. if we understand each other very well then all U stated is very wrong. GBAM!!! sad sad wink
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Abiolainfo: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
Sometimes,you need answers to some questions.

But attimes most ladies don't use to ask the qustions in a polite manner!!! You know what happen; when a lady is angry now cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Abiolainfo: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
missberrypop5:
i don learn o. Though i don't agree with everything here. tongue

Same here cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by adedayourt(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
holatin:
noted.
Never tell a man not ready for marriage
I MISS MY PERIOD

Nd d guy ll tell her to try nd attend d lecturer's nxt period.

Dats if d course is important
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Eberex(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wats that saying about a hell has no fury....
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by uboma(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
pweetixandy:
any girl who dates u will be bitter..that's d truth,u make her bitter,so pls leave d girl to find somethn sweet. Only dumbos will come out assuming things about someone they dnt even know. Mo ti so temi..I sound bitter,u sound like puke smiley

lol. We should not fight over this. I leave you in peace.
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Evasmillingguy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Our parents lively happily ever after...

But never read anything like this...

And dy are still living

I wonder why I am reading it self
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
So true!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by ufemia23(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
mizzy007:
And number 10 pls can u rechrg my BIS dear... It turns me off
y should it turn u off?
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Anwasia(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
kika23:

Why?

Because 99% of them girls that say I love you don't know the true meaning of that word..
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Harmvirus(f): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
noted
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by holatin(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
adedayourt:

Nd d guy ll tell her to try nd attend d lecturer's nxt period.

Dats if d course is important
you wount try to be funny, when you hear that.
immediately you go blind, deaf and. dumb
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by Anwasia(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
kwencypresh:

Really?

Yes...
Re: Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. by kika23(f): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anwasia:
[color=#006600][/color]

Because 99% of them girls that say I love you don't know the true meaning of that word..
Ok!

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix