Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (31034 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo) / How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by 100Cents: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2014
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]I wish I could also have sex with my best friend...

But the problem is, he's a guy like me.

Should I still go ahead?[/size]

Can you risk 14 years jail term ?
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

What do you mean? undecided

Have a little self-respect.
Self-respect?

I just meant that when I want the truth about women I would ask old women back in the village, not hustling young flowers in the city. The former have almost zero illusions. The latter are constantly contending with a melée of "have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too" ideas in their heads. *shrugs*
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by deekseen(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

The truth is that women will seek protection and men will always win women by convincing them that they are safe with them.

Very correct, my brother.

Courtesy of this and some other factors, my best friend is now my fiancee.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Self-respect?

I just meant that when I want the truth about women I would ask old women back in the village, not hustling young flowers in the city. The former have almost zero illusions. The latter are constantly contending with a melée of "have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too" ideas in their heads. *shrugs*

As I understand it, you dismissed my opinion purely based the fact that I'm a woman - or a 'young flower' as you so put it - simply because it differs from yours. I asked you to have a little self-respect, because for reasons best known to you, you felt you had to resort to an generalized off-color retort to 'validate' your own view.

I guess we're different. If I wanted the truth about a young man, where better to start than with other young men, and those who know him, know me, and perhaps see what I do not, regardless of sex and age? What can an 'old village woman' possibly know about the old city woman, let alone the 'young hustling city girl' of today she's never known? At least, asking her about a young village girl would've made a bit more sense...

How does having [a best] friend(s) from opposite sex fit into "having-your-cake-and-eating-it-too"?
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

As I understand it, you dismissed my opinion purely based the fact that I'm a woman - or a 'young flower' as you so put it - simply because it differs from yours. I asked you to have a little self-respect, because for reasons best known to you, you felt you had to resort to an generalized off-color retort to 'validate' your own view.

I guess we're different. If I wanted the truth about a young man, where better to start than with other young men, and those who know him, know me, perhaps see what I do not, regardless of sex and age? What can an 'old village woman' possibly know about the old city woman, let alone the 'young hustling city girl' she's never known? At least, asking her about a young village girl would've made a bit more sense.

How does having a best-friend of the opposite sex equate to "having-your-cake-and-eating-it-too"?
smiley

First off, it wasn't a retort. I tend to forget smileys sometimes but that was supposed to be a bit of a friendly joke.

Yes, I dismissed your opinion based entirely on the fact that you are a young woman who lives in the modern world. Here's why: I have never seen anything as confused as a young lady hustling in the modern world. And I have seen lots of things.

Here's an illustration of that confusion: you claim that an old woman in the village knows nothing about a hustling young girl. grin Forgive my laughing at you, but it is typical for hustling young women to be extraordinarily defensive. It is remarkable that it does not occur to you that old women in the village may once have been hustling young city girls. smiley

Young women are the most impressionable creatures on God's earth. That is one fact that really cannot be settled by argument. Because it is generally young women themselves that will dispute it and who will also fail to appreciate the very evidence that they provide. It is a lot easier for them to discover in hindsight. That is why old women tend to be very wise in the ways of the world: you know that saying about the woman who started cooking first. Well, she tends to know a lot of tricks and recipes.

You can hardly ever show a young girl a truth she hasn't discovered by experience and she'll accept it. Young girls are stubborn like that. Then they get all "we're different", "we see things differently", "we can't all be the same". Young girls will go to great lengths to get their way and test and taste everything. Rebellion is ingrained in girlhood. It takes some pretty hard knocks generally to wean young girls of their foölishness.

I'm not being insulting. I have been after girls and learning them for a while now. And I have maaaaaaany sisters and cousins and a bunch of female friends. And I've a mother too. And women have always been interesting to me.

Self-deception is probably your biggest trouble as young women. When you want something, you will lie to your own selves to justify going after it. And when you cannot lie effectively enough you simply switch off your thinking and try to ignore your conscience. That puts you in scrapes mostly and does terrible damage to your psyche. And at the end you're either humbled or cynical.

So old women in the village? Who better to ask about young flowers in the city? cheesy

As for young men, ask the dads. They know things that would blow you away. smiley

About having your cake and eating it too, it's why men tend to think women aren't very smart. Not saying that you aren't o, just telling you why men tend to call themselves players and refer to you as game. Some of you have ideas about life tend to be pretty ludicrous. That's why.

And to deal with all the generalization in this post let me say this: men speak of the most visible women. A lot of young women are not like this. They are a lot smarter and wiser but they aren't the most visible. The reason is: they're either sticking close to some wise old woman or they're sticking close to a wise old man. Or they're sticking close to a wise young man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2014
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]

I wish I could also have sex with my best friend...

But the problem is, he's a guy like me.

Should I still go ahead?[/size]

Nothing new, bro. Hehe...
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by defendedvictim(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2014
misszionboo:
It has happened to me b4 nd we ended up dating nd we re still dating. But I guess dat was d wrongest tin I ve ever done in my life.
wrongest Tell us more
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

smiley

First off, it wasn't a retort. I tend to forget smileys sometimes but that was supposed to be a bit of a friendly joke.

Yes, I dismissed your opinion based entirely on the fact that you are a young woman who lives in the modern world. Here's why: I have never seen anything as confused as a young lady hustling in the modern world. And I have seen lots of things.

Here's an illustration of that confusion: you claim that an old woman in the village knows nothing about a hustling young girl. grin Forgive my laughing at you, but it is typical for hustling young women to be extraordinarily defensive. It is remarkable that it does not occur to you that old women in the village may once have been hustling young city girls. smiley

Young women are the most impressionable creatures on God's earth. That is one fact that really cannot be settled by argument. Because it is generally young women themselves that will dispute it and who will also fail to appreciate the very evidence that they provide. It is a lot easier for them to discover in hindsight. That is why old women tend to be very wise in the ways of the world: you know that saying about the woman who started cooking first. Well, she tends to know a lot of tricks and recipes.

You can hardly ever show a young girl a truth she hasn't discovered by experience and she'll accept it. Young girls are stubborn like that. Then they get all "we're different", "we see things differently", "we can't all be the same". Young girls will go to great lengths to get their way and test and taste everything. Rebellion is ingrained in girlhood. It takes some pretty hard knocks generally to wean young girls of their foölishness.

I'm not being insulting. I have been after girls and learning them for a while now. And I have maaaaaaany sisters and cousins and a bunch of female friends. And I've a mother too. And women have always been interesting to me.

Self-deception is probably your biggest trouble as young women. When you want something, you will lie to your own selves to justify going after it. And when you cannot lie effectively enough you simply switch off your thinking and try to ignore your conscience. That puts you in scrapes mostly and does terrible damage to your psyche. And at the end you're either humbled or cynical.

So old women in the village? Who better to ask about young flowers in the city? cheesy

As for young men, ask the dads. They know things that would blow you away. smiley

Well, seeing as you've already completely dismissed the opposing view, I see no reason to continue the discourse. In essence, it ended even before it began. But by all means, keep to your own view, and I will mine. As a parting exercise, and food for thought, try replacing all those "young women" with "young men" and do see how you get on.

As to your closing statements: I see the point you're trying to make with regards to seeking advice from the elderly, but I also happen to be aware of a greater truth. Yes, there is some value in it to be sure, but if you interact, work, and care for elderly folk long enough, you'll soon come to realize that they're only so wise as the context of their lives allowed them to be, and wisest in reference only to themselves, their environment, various experiences, and the very different outcomes to the similar and/or different situations they found themselves in. As they say, hindsight is 20/20. But my hindsight will not be your hindsight, will not be X, Y, and Z's. And to be sure, old age will not change what transpired. So no, I will not ask 'their dads', because just as your experience with your 'best-friend' has addled your opinion on here (naturally, might I add), so too will their own. Rather I'd sooner use my own good sense(s), and that of those relevant to the time, situation, and young man/men in question. All else is purely supplemental.

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, seeing as you've already completely dismissed the opposing view, I see no reason to continue the discourse. In essence, it ended even before it began. But by all means, keep to your own view, and I will mine. As a parting exercise, and food for thought, try replacing all those "young women" with "young men" and do see how you get on.

As to your closing statements: I see the point you're trying to make with regards to seeking advice from the elderly, but I also happen to be aware of a greater truth. Yes, there is some value in it to be sure, but if you interact, work, and care for elderly folk long enough, you'll soon come to realize that they're only so wise as the context of their lives allowed them to be, and wisest in reference only to themselves, their environment, various experiences, and the very different outcomes to the similar and/or different situations they found themselves in. As they say, hindsight is 20/20. But my hindsight will not be your hindsight, will not X, Y, and Z's. And to be sure, old age will not change what has transpired. So no, I will not ask 'their dads', because just your experience with your 'best-friend' has addled your opinion on here (naturally, might I add), so too will their own. Rather I'd sooner use my own good sense(s), and that of those relevant to the time and situation, and the young man/men in question. All else is purely supplemental.
smiley

Young men are almost as bad.

I'm Igbo, miss. My grandma lived with us until she died when I was ten. I was born to an aging father and a mom who just entered her forties when I was born. I was very close to the village where I had a lot of elderly folk. So I KNOW what the elderly know. I'm not guessing at it.

The problem here is that the West's confusion did not start recently. You have been rejecting old beacons and landmarks now since at least the eighteenth century. So your elders may not be as wise as ours. Ours only just started getting as clueless as the rest of us. When I was 10, my parents and grandparents and godfathers and godmothers knew almost everything. That's one reason people tend to think I'm smart. I hung out a lot with them. And very old books too. wink

Believe me, you should ask our dads. When I rebelled too I insisted that I was nothing like me dad (I'm his spitting image physically, he's only much lighter in complexion). Today, if you hang out for a few minutes with him you'll figure me out.

smiley
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by anitank(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
A guy and a girl can't be "just best friends"!!. It's only a matter of time before it goes down, most times when you least expect it. Ladies need to stop deceiving themselves because when it comes down to it, they're the ones who can't handle the emotional baggage that come afterwards

Besides what does a lady in a relationship need another guy as a best friend for? Isn't your boyfriend supposed to be all that and more?
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

smiley

Young men are almost as bad.

I'm Igbo, miss. My grandma lived with us until she died when I was ten. I was born to an aging father and a mom who just entered her forties when I was born. I was very close to the village where I had a lot of elderly folk. So I KNOW what the elderly know. I'm not guessing at it.

The problem here is that the West's confusion did not start recently. You have been rejecting old beacons and landmarks now since at least the eighteenth century. So your elders may not be as wise as ours. Ours only just started getting as clueless as the rest of us. When I was 10, my parents and grandparents and godfathers and godmothers knew almost everything. That's one reason people tend to think I'm smart. I hung out a lot with them. And very old books too. wink

Believe me, you should ask our dads. When I rebelled too I insisted that I was nothing like me dad (I'm his spitting image physically, he's only much lighter in complexion). Today, if you hang out for a few minutes with him you'll figure me out.

smiley

At least you're 'almost' willing to admit your bias.

Well, I too was born to older parents, and though I never got to see my own grandparents, I was exposed to elderly people in the community, and then later on in my early working life. And for the record, I never said they're clueless, or that they've not attained knowledge. But to state that yours knew almost everything while others do not, only highlights your own sentiment, which is natural, but as yet raises no standing logical point. I'm def glad you had a knowledgable childhood tho.

Similarly, that you're both physically and behaviorally like your father is all well and good, but that doesn't mean I need/should speak to someone else's father to know them. You're still under the impression that your situation/views are applicable to everyone else. We've strayed from the thread topic anyway.

Let's not even get into talk of the West, and it's so-called rejected 'old beacons and landmarks'...
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

At least you're 'almost' willing to admit your bias.

Well, I too was born to older parents, and though I never got to see my own grandparents, I was exposed to elderly people in the community, and then later on in my early working life. And for the record, I never said they're clueless, or that they've not attained knowledge. But to state that yours knew almost everything while others do not, only highlights your own sentiment, which is natural, but as yet raises no standing logical point. I'm def glad you had a knowledgable childhood tho.

Similarly, that you're both physically and behaviorally like your father is all well and good, but that doesn't mean I need/should speak to someone's father to know them. You're still under the impression that your situation/views are applicable to everyone else.

And let's not even get into talk of the West, and it's so-called rejected 'old beacons and landmarks'...
I am almost starting to think you're someone I've been conversing with since yesterday. Lol. I kid.

Thing is, I've heard that "you think your experience is applicable to everyone else's" twice today.

However, it's a poor argument. You see, I actually offer my experience as a counter-argument. Once someone uses their own experience to try to prove a point, I counter with my experience. The reason is simple. We cannot try to make our experiences the rule.

However, there is an objective right and wrong and it is exemplified in subjective experiences. That is why personal experiences do count in argument.

You should talk to the elderly even though many of the normal structures of life have been abandoned. You'll learn a thing or two about what's missing and where it might be found. That's not an argument I'm making though. Everyone is like their biological forebears. They may make different decisions for several reasons but they have the same tendencies and genetic resources. So you'd learn a lot by talking to their forebears.

I did not say "mine", unless you mean African elders in general. I am not arguing from ignorance, if the latter is the case. I know the West. I grew up with my head steeped in Western ways. Took time to adjust to the Nigerian mental clime. But we could avoid talking about the West.

By the way, I'm having a knowledgeable adulthood too. Or, at least, I seem to be. *shrugs*
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I am almost starting to think you're someone I've been conversing with since yesterday. Lol. I kid.

Thing is, I've heard that "you think your experience is applicable to everyone else's" twice today.

However, it's a poor argument. You see, I actually offer my experience as a counter-argument. Once someone uses their own experience to try to prove a point, I counter with my experience. The reason is simple. We cannot try to make our experiences the rule.

However, there is an objective right and wrong and it is exemplified in subjective experiences. That is why personal experiences do count in argument.

You should talk to the elderly even though many of the normal structures of life have been abandoned. You'll learn a thing or two about what's missing and where it might be found. That's not an argument I'm making though. Everyone is like their biological forebears. They may make different decisions for several reasons but they have the same tendencies and genetic resources. So you'd learn a lot by talking to their forebears.

I did not say "mine", unless you mean African elders in general. I am not arguing from ignorance, if the latter is the case. I know the West. I grew up with my head steeped in Western ways. Took time to adjust to the Nigerian mental clime. But we could avoid talking about the West.

By the way, I'm having a knowledgeable adulthood too. Or, at least, I seem to be. *shrugs*

That you've heard it twice in one day should tell you something smiley

You can offer your experiences, but I too have experiences that counter yours. The different between you and I is that I accept and know there are different outcomes/views on this out there, and I don't expect you to agree with me. It's all relative.

That's good.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That you've heard it twice in one day should tell you something smiley

You can offer your experiences, but I too have experiences that counter yours. The different between you and I is that I accept and know there are different outcomes/views on this out there, and I don't expect you to agree with me. It's all relative.

That's good.

Oh c'mon. Didn't you even think that that comeback was too obvious? Lol. Kidding o.

I've heard it twice in one morning because I was talking to two young women. When I hear it from an old village woman I'll stop and think. grin

My point is that I didn't offer them. I had to answer with them. You said that if I'd been around old people long enough I'd realize how limited their wisdom is. So naturally I showed you that I had hung around them a long time. Obviously then I didn't set out offering it as a standard. It was a counter-argument.

And have you proved my point or have you proved my point. cheesy Of course you'll say that it's all relative. No absolutes. No objectives. It's all subjective. And then go right on and tell me why I should see it your way. Lmao.

We both know that it isn't all relative. While indeed we will all have different experiences, the rules are the same for everyone. We may all run in different tracks but the finish line and the rules remain the same for all runners.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Oh c'mon. Didn't you even think that that comeback was too obvious? Lol. Kidding o.

I've heard it twice in one morning because I was talking to two young women. When I hear it from an old village woman I'll stop and think. grin

My point is that I didn't offer them. I had to answer with them. You said that if I'd been around old people long enough I'd realize how limited their wisdom is. So naturally I showed you that I had hung around them a long time. Obviously then I didn't set out offering it as a standard. It was a counter-argument.

And have you proved my point or have you proved my point. cheesy Of course you'll say that it's all relative. No absolutes. No objectives. It's all subjective. And then go right on and tell me why I should see it your way. Lmao.

We both know that it isn't all relative. While indeed we will all have different experiences, the rules are the same for everyone. We may all run in different tracks but the finish line and the rules remain the same for all runners.

Seriously. You don't see what's wrong with this? It was not I who brought up 'old village women' and 'dads', but you. I only responded to what I considered a ridiculous notion.

You're so intent on validation and being 'right' that you've discredited my view from the get go on the basis of being a 'young woman' While you, the young man, cling to the illusion of absolutes bolstered by nothing other than your experience, and your time spent with elderly. You can use your experience to make a point, but I cannot because even if it is on a different track, it's surely destined to a similar finish line loll. And despite having spent more time with the elderly than you possibly could've, the ones I spent time with were of a lesser quality than those you kept company with. And I've proved you right?

Is that in any way logical to you right now? I've already addressed the reason I have not, and will not be discussing my POV with you.

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Seriously. You don't see what's wrong with this? It was not I who brought up 'old village women' and 'dads', but you. I only responded to what I considered a ridiculous notion.

You're so intent on validation and being 'right' that you've discredited my view from the get go on the basis of being a 'young woman' While you, the young man, cling to the illusion of absolutes bolstered by nothing other than your experience, and your time spent with elderly. You can use your experience to make a point, but I cannot because even if it is on a different track, it's surely destined to a similar finish line loll. And despite having spent more time with the elderly than you possibly could've, the ones I spent time with were of a lesser quality than those you kept company with. And I've proved you right?

Is that in any way logical to you right now? I've already addressed the reason I have not, and will not be discussing my POV with you.
I already said that I brought them up because you asked me to. The first time that I mentioned old women in the village I was saying merely expressing disbelief at what you said about women. That was not arguing with subjective experience. It was only a statement of doubt.

I don't know what makes you accuse of me of such nasty things sad but if you call absolutes an illusion it's hard to imagine how we can actually make sense of what we are saying to each other.

And I have not at any point called your specific experience into question or claimed that you have no argument in them. I only said that you cannot dismiss my argument because it includes my subjective experiences. That is what you did when you said that I seem to think that everyone must have the same experiences that I do.

I don't know how much time you have spent with the elderly. You never said. So I cannot speak to that. And I already told you why I thought that African elders know better than Western elders. You said that you didn't want to discuss that and I left it alone. You can't turn around now and treat my argument like an insult. You didn't bother to correct me if you thought I was wrong so you can't make me look like a jérk about it.

Yes, you proved me right. I said that young women are apt to dismiss arguments with "we aren't all alike", "we aren't all the same" etc when they want something and don't want to be stopped from having it. And you closed your last argument with a statement that everything is relative. You practically said that I was right about young women.

It's ok if you won't discuss your point of view with me. I get that a lot with young women. So do a lot of other people, it would seem. Thanks for bothering at all. It was an educative experience. smiley

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by temi4fash(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
misszionboo:
It has happened to me b4 nd we ended up dating nd we re still dating. But I guess dat was d wrongest tin I ve ever done in my life.
Y wuld u say so?
Can you pls expanciate further..
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by oluyemisee(f): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wait o,am I d only one dat saw dis part"by then I was already married and he is in a relationship,so we could not take it to the next step"?what exactly are u telling us?
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I already said that I brought them up because you asked me to. The first time that I mentioned old women in the village I was saying merely expressing disbelief at what you said about women. That was not arguing with subjective experience. It was only a statement of doubt.

I don't know what makes you accuse of me of such nasty things sad but if you call absolutes an illusion it's hard to imagine how we can actually make sense of what we are saying to each other.

And I have not at any point called your specific experience into question or claimed that you have no argument in them. I only said that you cannot dismiss my argument because it includes my subjective experiences. That is what you did when you said that I seem to think that everyone must have the same experiences that I do.

I don't know how much time you have spent with the elderly. You never said. So I cannot speak to that. And I already told you why I thought that African elders know better than Western elders. You said that you didn't want to discuss that and I left it alone. You can't turn around now and treat my argument like an insult. You didn't bother to correct me if you thought I was wrong so you can't make me look like a jérk about it.

Yes, you proved me right. I said that young women are apt to dismiss arguments with "we aren't all alike", "we aren't all the same" etc when they want something and don't want to be stopped from having it. And you closed your last argument with a statement that everything is relative. You practically said that I was right about young women.

It's ok if you won't discuss your point of view with me. I get that a lot with young women. So do a lot of other people, it would seem. Thanks for bothering at all. It was an educative experience. smiley

You're perfectly comfortable writing 'epistles' about women being this or that, and 'young-woman-dolting me and patronizing me in your responses, but frankly and rather politely pointing out the holes in your reasoning equates to my 'accusing you of nasty things' and 'calling you a jerk'. Please, there's no need to be blindly over-sensitive.

You seem confused. One second you say you merely expressed disbelief, but did not dismiss different experiences and subjective outcomes, the next second you're admitting clinging to absolutes and argue that it's not an illusion...bc relativity so is.

So now the phrase "everything is relative" is 'young woman's' logic, and not a matter-of-fact occurrence. What did you imagine you were stopping me from having??

And if 'a lot of young women' refuse to discuss their views with you and everyone else, how exactly was the above 'conclusion' arrived at?

I said I didn't want to discuss the West and their so called rejection of landmarks (or what was it?) from the 1800's...that was straying from the topic.

Circles...no points, and holes everywhere. Well, you be sure to have yourself a good day anyway. TC

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by UjSizzle(f): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin

For some strange reason I'm actually enjoying this banter.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
oluyemisee:
Wait o,am I d only one dat saw dis part"by then I was already married and he is in a relationship,so we could not take it to the next step"?what exactly are u telling us?
grin I saw it and looked the other way. The thing just tire me.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin grin

You too like that thing... Choi shocked shocked shocked
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by damosky12(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
These days, its strange how young men and women take pride in immorality.. It'll lead them no where but an early regret. Well sister, I would'nt condemn you because God has not. The earlier you find The Truth is the better for you.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
jaybee3:

You too like that thing... Choi shocked shocked shocked
Lol not that banter grin

I was referring to Ihedinobi and EnlightenedSoul's banter.

Chai booboo, you have spoil finish grin

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Icudkill: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

Are you male or female? Because this would be 'odd' coming from a guy.

male. why do u find it odd
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You're perfectly comfortable writing 'epistles' about women being this or that, and 'young-woman-dolting me and patronizing me in your responses, but frankly and rather politely pointing out the holes in your reasoning equates to my 'accusing you of nasty things' and 'calling you a jerk'. Please, there's no need to be blindly over-sensitive.

You seem confused. One second you say you merely expressed disbelief, but did not dismiss different experiences and subjective outcomes, the next second you're admitting clinging to absolutes and argue that it's not an illusion...bc relativity so is.

So now the phrase "everything is relative" is 'young woman's' logic, and not a matter-of-fact occurrence. What did you imagine you were stopping me from having??

And if 'a lot of young women' refuse to discuss their views with you and everyone else, how exactly was the above 'conclusion' arrived at?

I said I didn't want to discuss the West and their so called rejection of landmarks (or what was it?) from the 1800's...that was straying from the topic.

Circles...no points, and holes everywhere. Well, you be sure to have yourself a good day anyway. TC

"Accusing me of nasty things". That was a joke. Smiley? Sad face was not meaning displeasure, it was a bit of a pout.

"Making me a jerk". Not a joke, but no acrimony. It was in good spirits too.

Textual communication is severely limited but you could give people benefit of the doubt.

Ahn ahn! Only one thing was expressing doubt nau. That was my second post in this our exchange. I did not say that everything I said was a statement of doubt, just the first mention of old women in the village. Where is the confusion, biko? I said that experiences may differ but principles that govern them will not.

So you too believe in absolutes ehn?! Why are you busting my sphêres kwanu? I have already admitted to the existence of relativity. I just disagree with the degree or extent you ascribe to it. If EVERYTHING is relative then NOTHING is absolute. And if NOTHING is absolute, communication and relationships all across the board would be impossible. There are fundamentals, principles that form the framework within which things are relative to each other. Much like a scientific table of standards that allow people to measure in different units and still reach the same results and communicate them with each other. Biko, free my sphéres.

I was probably stopping you from having the emotional satisfaction of winning this argument with an epistle-vomiting over-sensitive, patronizing young man undecided

I was just using your words. You said that you "would not discuss your POV" with me. Of course we've been discussing. And I couldn't be bothered to point that out. My thumbs are screaming bloody murder already.

Eh, you should have said so nau. How was I going to know that your reasons for not wanting to discuss the West was derailment? I thought we'd already gone there anyway. *shrugs*

Circles? No points? Holes everywhere? Geez, you're mean! shocked

Stop saying goodbye. angry
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin grin

I knew you were the one liking all her posts trying to make me feel bad angry angry
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

"Accusing me of nasty things". That was a joke. Smiley? Sad face was not meaning displeasure, it was a bit of a pout.

"Making me a jerk". Not a joke, but no acrimony. It was in good spirits too.

Textual communication is severely limited but you could give people benefit of the doubt.

Ahn ahn! Only one thing was expressing doubt nau. That was my second post in this our exchange. I did not say that everything I said was a statement of doubt, just the first mention of old women in the village. Where is the confusion, biko? I said that experiences may differ but principles that govern them will not.

So you too believe in absolutes ehn?! Why are you busting my sphêres kwanu? I have already admitted to the existence of relativity. I just disagree with the degree or extent you ascribe to it. If EVERYTHING is relative then NOTHING is absolute. And if NOTHING is absolute, communication and relationships all across the board would be impossible. There are fundamentals, principles that form the framework within which things are relative to each other. Much like a scientific table of standards that allow people to measure in different units and still reach the same results and communicate them with each other. Biko, free my sphéres.

I was probably stopping you from having the emotional satisfaction of winning this argument with an epistle-vomiting over-sensitive, patronizing young man undecided

I was just using your words. You said that you "would not discuss your POV" with me. Of course we've been discussing. And I couldn't be bothered to point that out. My thumbs are screaming bloody murder already.

Eh, you should have said so nau. How was I going to know that your reasons for not wanting to discuss the West was derailment? I thought we'd already gone there anyway. *shrugs*

Circles? No points? Holes everywhere? Geez, you're mean! shocked

Stop saying goodbye. angry

I never said everything is relative. That was said in reference to my the paragraph proceeding the statement smh. I said I didn't expect you to agree with me. That it's all relative, bc I accept and know there are differences out there...unlike you. You can't compare relationships to a scientific formula lmao.

Well, ok! I have to be on my way. Rest your thumbs.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I knew you were the one liking all her posts trying to make me feel bad angry angry

Get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol not that banter grin

I was referring to Ihedinobi and EnlightenedSoul's banter.

Chai booboo, you have spoil finish grin

It is what it is lol. I'm glad some1 enjoyed it. We can't always see eye to eye undecided
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I never said everything is relative. It was in reference to what I was saying. I said I didn't expect you to agree with me. That it's all relative, bc I accept and know there are differences out there...unlike you. You can't compare relationships to a scientific formula lmao.

Well, ok. I agree to disagree, and I have to be on my way. Rest your thumbs.

Oh? Ok. Yeah, well, ok. What do you mean "unlike me"? angry I know that there are differences. I've alluded to that enough times, or haven't I? Oh well. Yes I can. Well, not to scientific formulas (which I wasn't comparing relationships to), certainly to scientific relationships. There are different kinds of relationships, you know.

We agree. You just don't know it yet grin

Thanks for hanging out. It was fun. I'm going to find two casts now. For the thumbs. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings / "Is This Lady Using Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.