Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra (33902 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force / New Taxi Scheme To Enhance Security In Abuja-sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
you are dull, go back to history class and learn riot in Onitsha.

oh so the riot a lot in Onitcha no wonder the horses are needed to control crowds. grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
IleIfe2:

oh so the riot a lot in Onitcha no wonder the horses are needed to control crowds. grin grin grin
you will soon get what you want grin
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by onuebonyi: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2014
below is a city in the SE(Onitsha) and a city in the SW(Ibadan). can you tell me which is backward and underdeveloped? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IleIfe2:

You don't need a horse to access the most remote place in Ile-ife, bikes, cars and trucks will get you there. Even if this generation is slow in building roads, the roads built by Awolowo's generation with cocoa money are still motorable. What did the likes of Micheal Opkara nad ZIK do for you all then? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by onuebonyi: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2014
this is oshogbo your state capital. most rural areas in the east are like london compare to this place not to talk of the urban centers. since you cannot afford to change your roof and build your house with cement, how will you know the modern policing like horse?grin grin grin grin grin grin

IleIfe2:

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2014
wen u think about the road network in nnewi precisely U 'll understand d idea of d horse...nnewi roads 're laden with short cuts. some tiny dirt road dat 're inaccessible to cars.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2014
onuebonyi:
this is oshogbo your state capital. most rural areas in the east are like london compare to this place not to talk of the urban centers. since you cannot afford to change your roof and build your house with cement, how will you know the modern policing like horse?grin grin grin grin grin grin

someone will soon come here and type nonsense like "customized is onuebonyi". Who cares anyway undecided
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by nedu2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2014
malali:
And creates employment for horse riders smiley
the horse riders r d policemen,and they r already employed
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by boujaye: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:
Wonders shall never end? How much per horse?

100 horses or 10 horses? i think its printer's ink

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by fortunejum: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2014
macpetrus:
Welcome development

Local means of Transportation from one village to another village Community

Cost of maintance Low
No Fuel

Anambra mounted police units (AMPU)
Good Morning grin
Who told you that it's not expensive?
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Citadelbot: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
someone will soon come here and type nonsense like "customized is onuebonyi". Who cares anyway undecided

Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by babino22: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2014
E remain make dem give them sword.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2014
onuebonyi:

At least we get road for Osogbo, not hills and valleys grin grin grin grin

prince3009:

Stop being ignorant. Those horses are trained. I am from Anambra state and I know the terrain of some areas very well. There are hills, valleys and lush vegetation in some parts of Anambra [/b]which can possibly be used as hotspots and hideouts for criminals. [b]Such places cannot be accessed by any power-bike, vehicle even an SUV...this is where the use of these horses will come into play. Horses are very virile animals and they can go anywhere and jump heights of up to 12 feet. That is what is known as thinking out of the box. Our governor is taking security in Anambra very seriously.
#WillieIsWorking

To be honest you really need horses here. "Action governor, God go bless am" grin grin grin grin

[img]http://chikaoduahblog.files./2012/11/flooding-2012-anambra-governor-peter-obi.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1622184_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1622186_aaa_jpeg9483a0c356f014cf20d8a4575dfae2d7

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Citadelbot:

Shut up.
yimu
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by natiotan: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Confusing. What about maintenance. Horses? What for? Nigerian governance system lacks productive thinking.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Citadelbot: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
yimu

Nwabeks, How your side bro? You are now using your original moniker in Politics sections. Thats very good.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2014
onuebonyi:

Toy quadcopters and now horses. We are watching and counting Kontunu. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by PointB: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2014
A waste of resources.

Horses are not properly adapted to the tropics. Tse-tse flies will be the biggest threat against these poor animals.

As earlier mentioned by a poster, (power) bike is a much better option.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by onuebonyi: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2014
u are only crying when we have not posted bad pictures of Southwest. now have a glimpse of Southwest. grin grin grin grin grin grin
am coming with more updates. stay tuned bro. grin grin

IleIfe2:

At least we get road for Osogbo, not hills and valleys grin grin grin grin
To be honest you really need horses here. "Action governor, God go bless am" grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by MrEverest(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2014
enekentioba:
Who else thinks this guy is stupid? So you haven't seen police officers on horses? Even when people are telling you it's a conventional practice, you still amaze us with your foolishness.
You are not alone in thinking that is foolish & unreasonable, I was so annoyed & pissed off with his abysmally low IQ, I would have been happy if he only observed without typing that sh!!t he wrote there. tongue
enekentioba:
Who else thinks this guy is stupid? So you haven't seen police officers on horses? Even when people are telling you it's a conventional practice, you still amaze us with your foolishness.
You are not alone in thinking that he is foolish & unreasonable, I was so annoyed & pissed off with his abysmally low IQ, I would have been happy if he only observed without typing that sh!!t he wrote there.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Ileife2 have succeeded in derailing this thread, seun shey u don see am abi.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by yuncka: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2014
macpetrus:
Welcome development

Local means of Transportation from one village to another village Community

Cost of maintance Low
No Fuel

Anambra mounted police units (AMPU)
Good Morning grin

Lol! Remove 'police' from the 'Anambra Mounted Police Unit'...wat do U hav.?

AMU!
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by bigtt76(f): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Hahaha ...notin wey we nor go see for this countiri. Last week na 9.2 billion to IMPORT stove, today governor giving police 100 horses grin waiting for tomorrow news ....some state must give out Donkeys and Camels before year runs out tongue
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Elan83(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:
Wonders shall never end? How much per horse?
Dat Govnr na Guy man, 1.6milion each, accordin 2d contractor handline d ministry, srry! d projct! but, Dat tin na beta meat o!
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Citadelbot: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
this is why I mess Yoruba states up, they will not see this your comment but when I start everybody will accuse me of causing troubles here. grin

Nwabeks, Log on to your other moniker and start. Mschew
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2014
onuebonyi:
u are only crying when we have not posted bad pictures of Southwest. now have a glimpse of Southwest. grin grin grin grin grin grin
am coming with more updates. stay tuned bro. grin grin

Look, admit it, this horse thing is a stupid idea. How can you fight crime on horses in Nigeria especially in the south east around this time of the year. it they were for ceremonial purpose or traffic control along the niger bridge, we would have just screamed waste and move on. Crime fighting Mbanu, pack well, have a sit and learn from BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yulC5Q8CJxs/UE9Yyz7QunI/AAAAAAAAARc/wlHRTp_OL_U/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by sorepco(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
The horses can very well be used to enhance security in the 21st century, my friend. Have you not seen the horses unit of the New York State Police department?? They can be used used in remote areas of the state even in places like Onitsha. The horses can be used to control crowds during riots or strikes. Moreover, Toronto in Canada has the mountaineers who ride soley on horses...and dont go thinking they are based in the montains!!! Moreover they are cheaper to maintain; and dont need fuel; or car parts and no need to repaint or visit the mechanic!!!

ignis:
Am I the only one getting confused here?
How can horse be used by the police to enhance security in this 21st century? Whatever happened to power bikes? I will like to see the scene of police using a horse to chase a car.... lolz

It's either the police sell those horses or they roast and eat the meat in their various stations.

Misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
Ileife2 have succeeded in derailing this thread, seun shey u don see am abi.

Nope, i did not. We were arguing and you were not making sense trying to justify fighting crime in Nigeria on horses.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
IleIfe2:

Nope, i did not. We were arguing and you were not making sense trying to justify fighting crime in Nigeria on horses.
thank your stars.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by iloejikefestus(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Dis isn't d best way 2 face security challenges in our dear state,I was expecting d distribution of power bikes and hilux vehicles and not a horse dat will die at just a shot.
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by IleIfe2(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
thank your stars.

grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by slap1(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2014
What of catapult?
Re: Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra by Bolosiye: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2014
tolustx:
Them go first go for training to sabi ride d horses, they go come dey faced with maintenance. Abi na him go dey buy d food for d horses? At last, all d horses go die of malnourishment/starvation.
#TinkoLoading...
i wonder the kind of advisers and technocrats that work with naija politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa / Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.