Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight (7799 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 3:06am On Dec 09, 2008
Adodi Association. cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

Adodi Association. cheesy grin

u na missed call na lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by argent(f): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
tosinadeda:

u na missed call na lipsrsealed undecided

whats wrong with you dude?
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by fe32(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
tosinadeda:

married ladies should quit eating junks so they dnt get big and lose shape
else u'll lose ur husbands cheesy

point ni jare,
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by SeanT21(f): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
Try loosing weight!!
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by kokorunna(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
Stop serving him food, he will lose weight grin
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by SeaGoddes(f): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2008
why must be women that have to lose all time to save their marriages angry angry undecided why cant fat men lose weight to save their marriages or is it only us that are fat sad. nonsense, i hate fat men
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2008
we both know men rarely have weight
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by SeaGoddes(f): 3:06am On Dec 21, 2008
tosinadeda:

we both know men rarely have weight

say what shocked
you wish undecided
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by fellybabe(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
is not easy to lose weight
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by MadMax1(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
To lose weight no easy o. Maybe you're doing a lot of eating and very little exercise. Maybe it's having babies, and you know[i] that[/i] weight is hard to lose. Don't starve yourself o. Try watching what you eat and exercise. Exercise is very hard to begin and easy to quit, but once you start seeing the benefits you won't quit.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by careerbabe: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2009
try doing a lot of work around the house; together with avoiding eating fatty foods. Reduce your food intake (dont skip meals); try not to eat later than 6pm. AGain do your house cleaning, get busy around the house in general, the key is burn more calories than you take in daily. You'll shed the weight trust me. wink
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by waleab: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2009
food
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2009
Its just a pity there arent many men like me who love em big, grin , if I were your hubby, I wouldnt complain, as long as your health isnt in jeopardy, and you can move smart. Anyways well, just try and eat more healthy foods like veggies, and dont kill yourself if the results arent showing so soon, eat healthy, and love life and yourself, I aint one of those guys who are always complaining about weight and counting calories, abeg!
And ignore the insults joo, people will always talk.
Cheers.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by oluwdashmi(f): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2009
Simply watch what you eat and do a lot of exercise
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by JazzFreak(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
wavemasta:

Its just a pity there arent many men like me who love em big, grin

Bros, I dey here sef, I like am big. So dat I go fit hol suntin wey plenty, you know now ! cheesy grin grin

Seriously, aside health, why bother !
The moment the guy don begin dey complain say you too fat, you too thin, you to blank for make-up;
know say hei don start to see one young chikitoes for outside.

Because, no bi one day you take fat, why hei bi say suddenly, complain plenty. Him no see you before ?
Forgeti, live your life. Chop small small, reduce sugar, fatty yum yum, you know all those orishi rishi,
oluwdashmi:

Simply watch what you eat and do a lot of exercise
then dey dress-up steady make you dey look sweet, package evry wey be say go scatter him head one time. He will definately change his stance on you.

wavemasta:

And ignore the insults joo, people will always talk.
No worry your head O !
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Choco(f): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2009
Sorry to say but your husband is obviously a selfish man. He's only thinking of himself & his needs without considering you nor the unborn child. Does he have an idea as to the number of women who die through pregnancies? This is sad

Your life is more important. focus on staying healthy so that you can carry your baby to term and give birth to a healthy baby. Afterwards you can start thinking of losing weight. otherwise you are putting your life and that of your unborn child in jeopardy.

Cheers
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by waleab: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
OP didnt say she is pregnant
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by spikedcylinder: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2009
I am yet to see where the original poster mentioned that she's pregnant. Or was that in another thread?
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Opslag(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hehe!
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by spikedcylinder: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2009
I just went to look at the Op's profile. She got married sometime between October and December ( I presume) and her husband is already complaining of weight? Nna, there is fire on the mountain o.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by jalether(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2009
your husband shouldnt be complaining about your weight since you
are pregnant, its normal however after the baby is delivered, there is no excuse
to keep the weight
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tatooboy: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
I am glad you brought this up. I guess this problem had been there before you got pregnant. So it wasnt pregnancy that caused it. I obviously feel you here because your hubby must have complained about it to you a few times and i think its even getting to that point where he could be nagging you with it or he might be showing the signs.

My advice is to take his complain VERY SERIOUSLY. Try and see a dietician or nutritionist. They might help you. All the people talking here wont know what your going thru.

Unfortunately, i just had to divorce my wife very recently partly because of this same problem, when i complained about it, rather than address the problem, she went about telling people that she is not fat. (I hate fat women with every breadth i have) My question to her was, was she married to those people she was complaining to? Please as soon as you put to bed, its No. 1 priority for you to trim, i promise you, it would be very difficult, but if your marriage means anything to you, you will achieve it. Any which way you see it, slimmer women are sexier and usually more attractive. Please no one should kill me on this, this is ma personal opinion.

I rest my case ojare.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tatooboy: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
Choco:

Sorry to say but your husband is obviously a selfish man. He's only thinking of himself & his needs without considering you nor the unborn child. Does he have an idea as to the number of women who die through pregnancies? This is sad

Your life is more important. focus on staying healthy so that you can carry your baby to term and give birth to a healthy baby. Afterwards you can start thinking of losing weight. otherwise you are putting your life and that of your unborn child in jeopardy.

Cheers

choco,

R u married? If your not, please dont talk on this matter. If you are then you can talk. You say her husband is selfish, if the man leaves her, do you want to go and take her place? Once In marriage in Nigeria, i dont know about other places in the world, women are disadvantaged, my previous thread, simply speaks my advice.

Once again, i will say that she should please plead with her hubby for this while she is preg and she should promise her husband she will lose all that fat after the baby.

For the women in the house, dont you know some men like me lose errection and atimes unsustainable long period of sex when we are with fat women, mayb her hubby is like that too. This problem is more complex than you people think o. Dont push your husband out, if he is not already out.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by debosky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
tatooboy:

I am glad you brought this up. I guess this problem had been there before you got pregnant. So it wasnt pregnancy that caused it. I obviously feel you here because your hubby must have complained about it to you a few times and i think its even getting to that point where he could be nagging you with it or he might be showing the signs.

My advice is to take his complain VERY SERIOUSLY. Try and see a dietician or nutritionist. They might help you. All the people talking here wont know what your going thru.

Unfortunately, i just had to divorce my wife very recently partly because of this same problem, when i complained about it, rather than address the problem, she went about telling people that she is not fat. (I hate fat women with every breadth i have) My question to her was, was she married to those people she was complaining to? Please as soon as you put to bed, its No. 1 priority for you to trim, i promise you, it would be very difficult, but if your marriage means anything to you, you will achieve it. Any which way you see it, slimmer women are sexier and usually more attractive. Please no one should kill me on this, this is ma personal opinion.

I rest my case ojare.

You divorced your WIFE (not girlfriend oh) because she was fat?? shocked

OP don't listen to this kind of person.

Get a medical assessment of your weight - if there is excess and you can lose it safely then go ahead. Make sure you go with your husband to the doctor so he knows the score.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2009
You divorced your WIFE (not girlfriend oh) because she was fat??
See why some of us are skeptical about this marriage and love hullaballoo?
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by wendyc: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hello,
i can relate to your question in many ways. i'm married with kids and currently pregnant too. losing weight has being a thing dat i've being trying to do for a while. it's really not dat i eat alot i can tell u dat, it's d choices of food sometimes and stress. as for weight loss during pregnancy u just have to eat healthy things instead of fatty foods. supplement them, and u'll do the baby and urself a lot of good. don't blame ur husband dat much cos if he didn't like u i'll tell u, he wouldn't have told u anything, just keep his mouth quiet. but he did dats a good thing.
now with ur weight, he might also be scared of diseases dat can arise due to being over weight. some people find out dat talking to their doctors help alot becos it can easily pin point some areas in their life dat dey need to focus on, although dieting and working out is it for some, not neccessarily means it's for u. colon cleasening is also a thing dat can help, especially for someone dat has a big stomach, it's cleaning of ur big intestine and all d food that has being hiding in d cells, it flushes away wasted products making u feel lighter and healthier too. so AFTER ur baby u can give it a try and use some natural safe cleansing products or food rich in fiber.

BEFORE ANYONE SKINS ME ALIVE PLEASE READ ABOUT COLON CLEASING TO KNOW ITS BENEFITS, AS IT'S NOT JUST FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT ALONE. IT'S FOR EVERYONE. every once in a while
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Outstrip(f): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
tatooboy:

choco,

R u married? If your not, please dont talk on this matter. If you are then you can talk. You say her husband is selfish, if the man leaves her, do you want to go and take her place? Once In marriage in Nigeria, i dont know about other places in the world, women are disadvantaged, my previous thread, simply speaks my advice.

Once again, i will say that she should please plead with her hubby for this while she is preg and she should promise her husband she will lose all that fat after the baby.

For the women in the house, dont you know some men like me lose errection and atimes unsustainable long period of sex when we are with fat women, mayb her hubby is like that too. This problem is more complex than you people think o. Dont push your husband out, if he is not already out.

Tatooboy just be quiet when adults are talking. Plead with her husband for what. At the very least the man is a dunce for suggesting his pregnant wife lose weight. His problem is even more serious. He does not have a brain. She can go on and lose that weight after the child is born but he cannot get a brain transplant.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
Tatooboys comment is scary. What happened to "live and let live" and "each to his own"? I dont do thin girls, but I don't "hate" them.
The hubby needs to be a bit more understanding. If he was the one with a pot belly and stuff, and his wife threatened him, we wouldnt hear the
last of it, and we all know weight gain in guys is more of a turn off than if its in a woman, at least for me,
Tatooboy, you divorced your wife because she gained a few pounds? You never loved her in the first place. He that finds a wife, finds a good thing, and obtains favor from God,
I rest my case.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Pepeye(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ topic

All you need is determination

Love yourself (body) more than any food

Avoid carbohydrates.

Watch what u eat. . .chocolates, Pepsis/coke cheesy. . . no go area

But lastly but very important don’t eat anything after 7.00pm

and don’t eat in between meals
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by frecklesnz: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
Dear Poster

If this is a true post my heart goes out to you. I find that the Nigerian men I have met including my husband have a sense that they are more important than their wives. God does not decree this so Im unsure why such a proud nation of Christians seem to think so.

A woman must at all times protect the life and health of her unborn child. Her husband is important, but his life and intellect are not at risk by risky diets and eating. A child is a gift from the Lord for a father and a mother. You must do what ever it takes and even risk your husband moaning to protect the life and health of the child.

By no means Please I beg do not take Xenical. It is a very dangerous product that is for use only in treating the severely obese. It has terrible side affects and causes people taking it to shit their pants all the time. It turns any hint of oil or fat in the food to zoom straight through your body and there is no slowing it down. It is a seriously hard product and most people find the effects to be only for a small time. Nobody can take it for along time and the weight comes straight back and usually more also.

An unborn child can be turned from a bright intelligent child to a retarded child by wrong feeding. You must find and eat vegetables, carbs ( ie rice, yam, bread, fufu.) and meat for a balanced diet while carrying a baby. You also need to do this when you are breast feeding once baby is born. After baby is off the breast after 12 months at the least then it is good to reduce your food intake.

It is important to reduce sugar and fat intake but you should not miss meals.

For those Naija men that must have a thin wife I wonder if you were honest to your wife before you married,

I can just imagine "Darling you are so beautiful I will love you for all of my life or until you give me children and become the shape of a woman then I will reject you and find another small girl to bed."

A woman's body changes to make it strong to carry new life. Don't be a hater. Love your wife. Or just grow up.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Tawak: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2009
[color=#990000]MY ADVICE 4 U IS TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER CHILDBIRTH, THEN U CAN TALK ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me / Should I Confront My Wife? / What Your Next Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.