Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Saudi Husband Tells His Bride He Wants A Divorce During Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saudi Husband Tells His Bride He Wants A Divorce During Their Wedding (521 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Husband Tells His Bride He Wants A Divorce During Their Wedding by 360naija: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
The wedding was taking place in the Western Saudi town of Medinah
Neither bride nor groom had met face to face before the ceremony
So when she lifted her veil to smile for photo, groom recoiled in disgust
He said: 'You are not the girl I had imagined. I am sorry, but I divorce you'
Comes as another Saudi man divorces wife after she didn't reply to his WhatsApp message

A Saudi groom has divorced his bride on their wedding night after seeing her face for the first time when the photographer asked them to pose for pictures.

click for full details
http://360naija.com/2014/11/18/saudi-husband-tells-bride-wants-divorce-wedding-seeing-face-first-time/#.VIA2cqzH3IU

Re: Saudi Husband Tells His Bride He Wants A Divorce During Their Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Arrange tins
Re: Saudi Husband Tells His Bride He Wants A Divorce During Their Wedding by rosebase(f): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
funny

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Change How You Think About Your Relationship / Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. / Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.