Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tips On How To Woo Farano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Woo Farano (8021 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
So yesterday I stumbled across a thread. . While this thread was similar to all the silly romance threads I've always seen on Nairaland. .. It was the op who made the difference.

At first I thought 'what kind of name is farano?' So I wasn't curious to look at her profile. But then while going through the thread replies her words kept drawing my attention. Then skeptical, I opened her profile. ..

It seemed things got frozen for a bit the moment I saw her picture. Then a small Wow escaped from my lips. I ran off quickly to check out her other posts..I felt myself reading her words endlessly from her excitement about an old friend who suddenl!y confessed love for her, to her random assertions that she was single. I began to form an idea of a passionate romantic and lovely woman. I went back to her profile and stared endlessly at her picture. ..

My God! It wasn't just the loveliness of her face or the smoothness of her skin, there was something promising about the eyes, the slight trace of smile. . Something that said 'Wow that lady is class'. And for the first time ever I found myself dreaming of a nairalander...

I wanted to know her, to have her know me, to hear her talk live, to see her smile. I thought it would just pass... So I blamed it on alcohol(that time I was on my third glass of vodka and bullet) but when I woke up today, I found myself predictably visiting Nairaland to stare at Farano..

They say Nairaland is a faceless forum and yes I am one of its faceless users. But I've found a face worth remembering.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
who is farano?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
geloorrrrdd:
who is farano?

Good question. Exactly my thoughts until I opened her profile. And I saw an Adorable woman!

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by chibwike(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol....Op i feel you
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Adeoba10(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where can i buy it.... I love dat car, Ferrari

8 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adeoba10:
Where can i buy it.... I love dat car, Ferrari

Ferrari can't compare to Farano.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by clevvermind(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
well, farano is beautiful, no doubt.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Adeoba10(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

Ferrari can't compare to Farano.
She dey fire pass Ferrari bah?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by holatin(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Buy her a Ferrari, then fellano will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by holatin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Buy her a Ferrari, then fellano will be yours..
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
well, ferano is beautiful, no doubt.

So you've seen what I keep seeing?? Now question is, how does a guy make a woman believe him in such a forum as Nairaland?
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adeoba10:

She dey fire pass Ferrari bah?

No she no be Caro.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
o.p, NA wic guy no like *fel*atio*

IN FACT

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
Buy her a Ferrari, then fellano will be yours..

I'd have to rob a bank and get caught and be sentenced to death and she won't be mine. cry
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by holatin(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

I'd have to rob a bank and get caught and be sentenced to death and she won't be mine. cry
let me sell you e-book on how to rob a bank without been caught
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
let me sell you e-book on how to rob a bank without been caught

No. Robbing demeans me in her eyes. . There should be other ways to win her.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by clevvermind(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
ugojamali:

So you've seen what I keep seeing?? Now question is, how does a guy make a woman believe him in such a forum as Nairaland?
ya. i have seen it. sometimes, i wonder if she can be mine. i stare at her profile pix from morning till night. just perusing over her beauty. i wish we can just get married and go to a place maybe like Paris to spend some time together all by ourselves. so i can savour her beauty and continue to swim in the ocean of her love and be swallowed by it. but i know that i just have to jettison that thought forever.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by dechandel(f): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
ya. i have seen it. sometimes, i wonder if she can be mine. i stare at her profile pix from morning till night. just perusing over her beauty. i wish we can just get married and go to a place maybe like Paris to spend some time together all by ourselves. so i can savour her beauty and continue to swim in the ocean of her love and be swallowed by it. but i know that i just have to jettison that thought forever.

please jettison the thought. It's not good for your health. grin cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by MisterLongman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Farano .....
She must be an italian
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Deshannel(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Farano iyaf cus troblem. see young men daydreaming about our Romance section Moderator grin
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Deshannel:
Farano iyaf cus troblem. see young men daydreaming about our Romance section Moderator grin

So she's the romance mod?! What a woman!

I'm not a young man though.. Unless nearly 30is considered young tongue But Damn I'm acting like a kid for the first time on Nairaland. Blame it on the lovely mod.
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by vivaciouzz(f): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by teewai3(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
who is ferano?? is she the cousin sister to manchester united midfielder Fellaini??gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by AJ01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
FARANO. undecidedFARANO. Hmmmm me speechless
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by lilmax(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
What is farano
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by IamLEGEND1: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Meanwhile d person wey dis thread dey about go just ignore am like say she no see am. Girls?
nothing more than a living,breathing example of an elevated sense of self-worth.

SMH.

pls bros,shey u talk say u b mid-thirties-ish aged person.

So u na my elder brother.

y u go come dey post diz kind tin na?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Mtcheeeeew

tongue
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by ugojamali(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
Meanwhile d person wey dis thread dey about go just ignore am like say she no see am. Girls?
nothing more than a living,breathing example of an elevated sense of self-worth.

SMH.

pls bros,shey u talk say u b mid-thirties-ish aged person.

So u na my elder brother.

y u go come dey post diz kind tin na?

Nearly 30 bro not mid. But even if I was too old who says I can't live? Love and romance are both fun and refreshing. Life without love expressed in its most crazy forms is boring yo. So let's live.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Lilamartedi(f): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Feragamo ni
Re: Tips On How To Woo Farano by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin grin grin
I sight ur teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / Lady Buys Boxers For Her Boyfriend, Printed Her Face On It (photos) / Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.