Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (1590 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Dvampire(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
Well, I don't see anything wrong in the way the guy approached the issue. It was purely a matter of using what he had to get what he wanted. But the question is what about those brothers out there who dont own rides; how dem go do am now?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by iice(f): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
First part of the topic has no background, we dont even know what you're talking about. Second part, am guessing it has to do with money undecided undecided
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by diddy4(m): 3:30am On Aug 11, 2006
your statement has no single relevance to the question you asked.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kiki(f): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2006
what the fucck are u talkin bout can u explain
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Oracle(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2006
You guys should take it easy, he's still processing data.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2006
you talk shit, i can't even understand your question.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Dvampire(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2006
hey everybody, something is wrong somewhere. this was my reply to an original post by someone else not me. i wonder what its doing here.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by osegwu(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2006
Take it easy with this guy.
He is still booting, the data will soon appear.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by holyghost(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2008
common sense will tell u guys that this guy was posting to thread but mistakingly made it a topic. So stop posting here

(1) (Reply)

Women Problems Starts With Men / In Love With A Promiscous,pregnant Girl(i Need Help) / Free Suga Mommy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.