Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

A Friend Need Your Advice On How To Control His Sexaul Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Need Your Advice On How To Control His Sexaul Life. (552 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Need Your Advice On How To Control His Sexaul Life. by semic01(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2014
A true life story, I am Jesse Emmanuel, this is my story and I need your sincere advice on this matter. I am a young man of thirty -two years old single from Mgidi, Imo state,Nigeria. I. Have make plans to get married some year back, and I try to keep my self from premarital sex some year back with having anything to do with ladies hoping to get married and be with my wife alone but suprisingly I begin to womanizer to an uncontrolable point. And sincere from my heart is not what I derive pleasure in doing. Though I have a Lady I propose to marry, we are together in Owerri, due to the fact that, I have not save enough money to pay her pride price she left me to Lagos, that when ever am ready to pay her pride price she will marry me. Right now am having sex with ladies am not suppose to have sex with. Please advice me on what to do. Your faithfully Jesse E.
Re: A Friend Need Your Advice On How To Control His Sexaul Life. by berylLOL(f): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2014
talk to God about it.

(1) (Reply)

How He Won The Girl's Heart-(with Bible Quotes) / Ladies Only! List Three Nairalanders You Would Love To Date / Understanding The Differences Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.