Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (40376 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Wolexdey(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hope sex outside marriage is not been tried already...
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by sunnyflakes(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
sexymoma:
You school in france ba angry

I KNOW AM HIM DEY SCHOOL FOR MOZAMBIQUE. HEHEHEHE
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Seybaby(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
nic 1. na so d tin suppose 2 b.....
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Margauxluv(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
agbaya....why you dey disgrace men like this na?

Get up! Mr man and do it in ur bedroom after se.x

undecided
mencade4:

mtteew
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by hazyfm: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
NeilOssai:
wats d Humility there.. Even greater MEN Knelt Down to Propose.,.,..,.so nothing Special. lipsrsealed

Some omo baba lowo won't.. So arrogant!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
The girl 2short.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by vace: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
BEST MTN DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID, PC, WINDOWS AND JAVA PHONES. CLICK HERE NOW! http://www.xteka.com/2014/11/buy-cheap-mtn-data-plan.html
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by DanjaNinja(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:

U need some education.... :p
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by BUSHHUNTER: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
What's Ooni of ife?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by DollyParton1(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
And its on FP undecided
Amu finking the mods here have started smoking things of the underworld embarassed
LOL grin grin grin grin
Things of the underworld?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
xclusive43:
Who is Ooni Of Ife??

One of the stomach infrastructure monarch tinubu talked about.

To all those who plan to quote me. Go n Die

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by TolaniLuv: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
I personally will bend on my knee and ask my future wife to marry me, I wouldn't even feel shame about it. #fact

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
xclusive43:
Who is Ooni Of Ife??

Where did you school? France
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by MrNoLongThing(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:

and thats how ur Dad proposed to your mum after banging her silly. tongue

Think,Act and write Like a MAN, it wont kill you. #Ode

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Chris95(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
All d ladies shouting aaaawwwwn...I knw its because of dt shiny bling ryt dia nd nt because u tink its cute. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
hyuga:
must u kneel? makes me wonder if he is requesting or begging for her hand.
That's the question I asked. Does he even remember he is a prince in Africa, kneeling to his "subject"?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Will he also kneel before his other mistress and propose to them?

Jes asking since he's a muslim, I think I need to convert to islam marry 4 wife then back to christianity
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by akoaki(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
I hate to see men kneeling down to propose to a woman. This culture is unafrican, unbiblical, un-quranic and unmanly. It is a reflection of women's dominance of white societies that is fast gaining ground in Africa and I think every man that is worth his salt should never do it. African men and women should come together to discourage this ungodly and uncivilised practice before it goes too far.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
teemanbastos:
dis na improper fraction o..
HUGE GUY tiny wife..
Anyways 'CONGRATULATIONS' tho it wunt be reciprocated.. Abi.

Thank God u follow see wetin i see. The two are not so so matchable at all. A giant dude with a girl who's not even up to 4ft. Smh! It's an embarrassment and a shameful act to the taller ladies out there.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by ennon92(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
oti wor ori ade n'le...no regards for crown anymore cos of foolish luv
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

That's the question I asked. Does he even remember he is a prince in Africa, kneeling to his "subject"?

He should sit in his fathers palace and call the girl on phone to come marry him right?

Prince my foot

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

He should sit in his fathers palace and call the girl on phone to come marry him right?

Prince my foot
Could you tell me the significance of kneeling to propose in the public?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
akoaki:
I hate to see men kneeling down to propose to a woman. This culture is unafrican, unbiblical, un-quranic and unmanly. It is a reflection of women's dominance of white societies that is fast gaining ground in Africa and I think every man that is worth his salt should never do it. African men and women should come together to discourage this ungodly and uncivilised practice bofore it goes too far.

bla bla blah.

What is unamerica there? Won't you kneel before the girls family to marry her? Abeg park well, not that I support it cos I don't think I will do it, but not as bad as you saying it
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by teemanbastos(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Thank God u follow see wetin i see. The two are not so so matchable at all. A giant dude with a girl who's not even up to 4ft. Smh! It's an embarrassment and a shameful act to the taller ladies out there.
lol..abi
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
And its on FP undecided
Amu finking the mods here have started smoking things of the underworld embarassed

Most definitely! All forms of sh!!t make fp these days. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by adedayourt(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
bestestgirl:
Coool.
GIRL POWER!!!!
Bringing Monarchs to their knees since 7000BC

Was she feeling like cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by mustymatic(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wetn concern us na...if na me u go post am?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Janetozi(f): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
Humility at it peak
he proposed kneeling with one kneel and u call it "humility at it's peak!

What would u have call it if he went down on his two kneels

Mayb he will use the other kneel to propose to another lady in future.

***jux kidding***

i wish them happy married life in advance
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you tell me the significance of kneeling to propose in the public?

Are you for real? Okay, see it as you asking a favor which she can turn down, so you go on your kneel for her to accept to, abandon her family, changer her name, carry your baby....

IMO, I don't think ill do it though
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by brownlord: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Janetozi:
he proposed kneeling with one kneel and u call it "humility at it's peak!

What would u have call it if he went down on his two kneels

Mayb he will use the other kneel to propose to another lady in future.

***jux kidding***

i wish them happy married life in advance

He should sit on his head?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

Are you for real? Okay, see it as you asking a favor which she can turn down, so you go on your kneel for her to accept to, abandon her family, changer her name, carry your baby....

IMO, I don't think ill do it though
If I must propose in public, it must be a secluded area (preferably a garden), where even those that see us can't even hear us.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Merhhn see dt ring

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.