Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (40377 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by misshoree(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
IYANGBALI:
see your own waiting for you grin
u tend to meet different people on NL.who begged yu to quote me
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by teemanbastos(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
prettythicksme:
pls is anything bad if a petite lady roll with huge guy cos this is how i and my husnand looks like and we produce a huge son#lol
grin beautiful.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Fxwarrior: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is engagement not supposed to be worn on middle finger of left hand?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
misshoree:
u tend to meet different people on NL.who begged yu to quote me
na seun now,wetin you go do?the bobo no fine abi no be your class? grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Harmvirus(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
teemanbastos:
dis na improper fraction o..
HUGE GUY tiny wife..
Anyways 'CONGRATULATIONS' tho it wunt be reciprocated.. Abi.

lol @ improper fraction
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls who is oni because I live in Burundi.

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by JJyoung: 3:52am On Dec 06, 2014

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Motolank: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2014
His dad kneels every night to different oloris too... kiss
its called; BOTTOM POWER
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by CzarRex: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Dey look like a brother nd sister in d pic.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by DanjaNinja(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2014
einsteino:

education? you realise that there are different cultures in different places, kneeling doesn't necessarily show education. it is a western culture, just the same that in some cultures, a lady is required to kneel before her husband during their traditional marriage. for me what is important isn't who kneels, it is being happy and having a lasting marriage

I commend your lecture but please "READ", "COMPREHEND" and "UNDERSTAND" before you proceed to give a sermon that is out of context. My statement was a response to a very vulgar,immature statement made by Mencade4 and not a jab at cultural variations. Nonetheless,I commend ur thoughts on having a lasting marriage. That said, I wish u all d best and have a 9ce day.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by badmus1346(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mr man...why you do like this nah...but, to put it into consideration Is Love
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Bensonking: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by xclusive43(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Did he School in FRANCE??

sexymoma:
You school in france ba angry

Ravenwolf:

Where did you school? France

wink Bingo !!
Y'all Guessed right
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by xclusive43(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
macof:

I don't think you are Nigerians..or maybe u schooled underground
France actually
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by xclusive43(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rexnegro:

Ask google idiott

Dude...I just asked, impertinent fellow
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by MrNoLongThing(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
mencade4:
ur father and mother there.

E pain am.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Omalicham48: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

We are the number one destination for Nigerian and African online friendship and dating with more dates, more relationships, more love & more marriages than any other dating or personals site. We can help you find your perfect soulmate, a church friend, a life partner and many more. Come on board and find yourself the dream or desired man or woman. You are in for some memorable Surprises!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by flyinnizam(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coool.
GIRL POWER!!!!
Bringing Monarchs to their knees since 7000BC
just keep quiet...he's not the king and not the heir to the throne
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by flyinnizam(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Humility at it peak
what concerns humility with kneeling? who did Jesus heal for?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
mencade4:
agbaya....why you dey disgrace men like this na?

Get up! Mr man and do it in ur bedroom after se.x
grin grin grin y u like dis.

Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?