Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? (1805 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? by fritiyo: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
That's when u have send like 100 hello beautiful n pretty before u will manage see that sluggish hello handsome coming out of her mouth.

naija gals sa
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
i'll jump inside the lagoon.....
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? by chigoizie7(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na to tell her to call me dat I don't have enuf airtime to call her.

Defense mechanism
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? by swtdrms(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
If its the two girls i'v dated b4, i know definitely she's missing me or she wants to come around. Then i consider if i have time and resources to ask her to come else, na to postpone sure pass, If others, i don't know yet. My guys, not all ladies are selfcenters na

(1) (2) (Reply)

how can a guy solve this problem? / Naija Girls, Which Nigerian Musician Do You Plan To Invite To Your Wedding? / Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.