Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc (1654 Views)

Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? / Must A Christian Be Baptized In A River? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc by osile2012: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
I want to know if it is right for Christians to be fans of the above mentioned artists and their likes.
Re: Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc by peteregwu(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Stop being a fan of the wordly and secular musicians, it will lead to hell fire.

It is not right for a Christian to be a fan of any secular musician or to buy their CDs. It is a sin, because that is worldliness. As a Christian we are not of this world. Our world and our destination is heaven. We have been warned seriously to refrain from anything worldly.

1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

The world belongs to the devil, the prince of darkness. And when you are following all these ungodly music, such a believer have deviated from the truth and has become a friend of the world, thus a friend of satan. So you can only hear all there music in the hotels and evil gatherings. But can't be played in the true church of God, except if it is a satanic church

James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

We have been commanded to come out from the world in other for God to be our God and we to be his sons and daughters. But if we refuse, then Satan remains the god of those that will still be of the world. God has removed his hand from this world and He is determined to destroy it. Therefore, all believers should stay clear of it. All the musicians by being involved in worldly music warship Satan(Lucifer) directly or indirectly, whether they know it or not. So is you that is following them...Satan is your master.

2 Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

So repent of following them and burn all their CDs in your possession. Follow Jesus and Jesus alone, for you can't serve two masters.

Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc by Hiswordxray(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why did you asked this question?
Why didn't you ask if it is right for a Christian to eat rice and beans?

There is something inside you that is telling you it is not right but you keep fighting it and now you are looking for somebody that will approve you.
You know want is right and wrong and you don't need anybody to tell you.

1John 2:27 "But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will e abide in Him."

Heb 8:10-11 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them."

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc by God2man(m): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2014
No! Friendship with the world is enmity against God,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Faith Is The Greatest Job VS Abraham? / BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / What's The Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.