Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account (33889 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by kennyman20(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lordabas:

Maybe that is her destiny grin

bro, u harsh oooo... Dem done say ''marriage is overrated'' so, if she gets married.. She just want to see how it looks like..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Blackchampion(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol! New Year, New Love
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who don watch THE FLY?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by dodorima147(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
E don tey we no say yansh dey 4 back o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by denedene(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
how did this topic escape to fp? angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Airforce1:
Boy friend upon boy friends year in year out no sign of marriage

Did she mention whether d lover is a HE or SHE? Don't get it twisted
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by uwakee: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Did I hear new boyfriend..ehya when others re settling down u re talking about friend abi na money be all and all...woman na flower oooo so think twice...live things of the world which will vanish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by kayjum(f): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tontolet baby. happy for you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by marvelousabah(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
She no fine at all for that pics
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Idrismusty97(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
What is in that pic? Looks more like an alien.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
What's with the "AM"
It can't be too hard to say "I AM" or shorten it to "I'm"

Seems like that's what everyone is saying now.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by clemzo101(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Too much cream don spoil her! She was finer wen she was darker
lalasticlala:
Nollywood's controversial Queen, Tonto Dikeh has revealed that the ending year, 2014, has been nothing but pure bliss for her.

The actress shared her love testimony via her instagram page appreciating God for blessing her with a wonderful lover and fat bank account. She also used same medium to apologize to those she had broken their hearts. Her post read:"Diz year has been nothing but pure bliss... to me, Thank God I stayed Alive...Thank God for my bank account..

"Am so excited about my life n ts bubbles...Most especially am happy I fell in love Again with the most amazing person in the world..

"Am happy for every1 I met on d street or social network, if I broke ur heart in any way Sorry... What can I do rather to be greatfull grateful To Oluwa."

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30399/34/tonto-dikeh-gushes-about-her-new-love-and-fat-bank.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Airforce1:

is it ya konsain leave my poko Barbie she is fine wisout hosband. poko shiiooor grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Youngzedd(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
The way people change Boyfriend and girlfriend this days is not encouraging.

I begin to wonder if they are changing cloths.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by BlueMagic2(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who listens to this dumba$$, bleached out, fugly b!t$#
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by teadrake(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
It seems seun and Tonto are more closer than i anticipated if not,Her story, both ear-friendly and mind blowing ish.just keep dominating NL.Save the last dance!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by PStacks(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Biatch.

Only broke people always keep hollaing about bank account.

Check the bank account sef, na coins go dey dia.

Biatch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by jbaby265(f): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
how does that change my life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by redcliff: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
I dont like girls with heavy lipstick. It makes their lips too hard when you kiss them. Its very irritating to me. I efing hate it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by DOCTORNLIA(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
E konsign me??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Mavor: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Another Toto Decay thread on frontpage!!! Thank you Shay-woon!!! angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by louiskay(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin blind date with a foreign MUGU i guess grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Wyclefniranz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
dis girl again?...............dnt worry am coming back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Gabsoka(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
FrancisTony:
This Toto decay nur dey rest?.

By the way, she love taking a photo in creepy ways.

See as she be like 'megamind' cartoon character.undecided
Wetin concern u? ur mama neva get dis chance all through her young age.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by tosongolabeaty: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
I
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by freezyprinzy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
i can't c any pix d only image i c dier z dat of an alien#charitycomment

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by empress4u: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
FrancisTony:
This Toto decay nur dey rest?.

By the way, she love taking a photo in creepy ways.

See as she be like 'megamind' cartoon character.undecided
pls ler the poor girl be jare. some of you are worse than her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by zynzyn(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Airforce1:

whatever u think about her. She is actually a good actress!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by D9ty7(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
This on fp too? Nairaland is now becoming dry and boring. No interesting topics anymore. How does this affect me? Who is Tonto Dikeh? We don't even know her here in my village.
She looked like Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl in that picture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by jeflexy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IcePrince Reacts To Cheating Rumours About His Girlfriend / Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Cone-bralet And Choker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.