Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account (33888 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by 4C2215131: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2014
Gibimade:
The Mod responsible for these Topics on the front page today, should be banned from nairaland for Life..

angry So what should we now do about her..

Does the money in her account put food on my table. angry This is absolute rubbish..

I also fell inlove last week, If I created a topic for it, Would it ave made FP..

Wait, Who is this New Super-Mod!!! I want to know him or her..

Is it lalasticlala

Aint nothing "super" in the mod. A very poor excuse for a mod if there ever was one. Flooding the FP with these inane and infantile topics is mind boggling. Is the owner of this site not seeing this. Well, maybe he's trying to give Linda Ikeji a run for her money, you know, fuse the concept of a social gossip site with an educative and vibrant forum. He might just hit it big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother / IcePrince Reacts To Cheating Rumours About His Girlfriend / Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.