Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account (33884 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by yahx(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] undecided no wonder garri cost today tonto make fp. WEN BE HER NEXT TRACK

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by bigtt76(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seun

Pressing issues abound in the country yet will not make front page ona nor de try o! Must we beg for important stuff on Front Page? Ok naaaa ...maybe we should be getting updates on Maheeda naa grin

Anyway .....I think Nairaland should start looking towards commercializing the Front Page just like Google and Yahoo now does with our emails - Sponsored Posts. I guess that way more money can be made and important posts sponsored and paid for will remain on the front burners until such a time when it s payment expires. What do you think?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by 100Cents: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
So who cares ?

Naira is still falling against the dollar..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by deloachlouise: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Since I started with my online business I earn $42 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out.

BEST HOME BASE FAMILY DEAL CHECK FREELY ..... ­w­w­w.M­o­n­e­y­k­i­n.c­o­m­
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by guttentag(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
You get Fat account and Dbanj never pay House rent, NA wa Oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by dapotemi: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by DonaldGenes(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
ajibolabd:
tonto here in France= Dog. Those of u living in nigeria, pls what is tonto, is it a name, animal , place or thing?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obaino2013:

There is God o!
BTW, How market? grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Rick9(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tonto Dike having a new found love since 1936 AD
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Franchris(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Shii'Everywhere. Na wetin make we come do?? undecidedShii'Everywhere. Na wetin make we come do??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by afrika(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Guess she has been dumped again and decides to throw it back at d person. Wat a fucking pussy she is!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by experimentist: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
ajibolabd:
tonto here in France= Dog. Those of u living in nigeria, pls what is tonto, is it a name, animal , place or thing?
No, it's just a noun.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Where s d Fat bank acc?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by FemoLondon: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2014
That picture made me drop my phone - a warning message should have been posted
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by omoadeleye(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2014
she resemble an alien

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by 360command: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2014
FrancisTony:
This Toto decay nur dey rest?.

By the way, she love taking a photo in creepy ways.

See as she be like 'megamind' cartoon character.undecided
that one better sef, I bin think say she get ebola. The tonto dey smell for her toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 06, 2014
tigonana:
I beg I wan polish my shoe I get interview tomorrow I go comment later.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 06, 2014
ajibolabd:
You guys should help this house help in France for his/her questions
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by mercychris(f): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2014
mmmm toton fyn like dat, tank God u've fallen in Luv again. remember learn to Luv Again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by mercychris(f): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2014
mmmm na toton fyn like dat, tank God u've fallen in Luv again. remember learn to Luv Again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by AdeniyiA(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2014
i pray she not only fall in love but stay fallen therein.
AMEN!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by sunnyflakes(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Lordabas:

Maybe that is her destiny grin

------------------------

POLL:

Hit Like if you think nairaland is becoming dry and boring

Your opinion about Nairaland is analogous of blind men who were asked to FEEL an ELEPHANT and explain how d animal was each of the blind men commented commensurately with the part he touched.

in my opinion nairaland is getting more nd more robust. I understand some people want comment on all post. if u ask me what I will call that is the height of joblessness.

if u can't keep up with the pace of the new updates follow only post u ve exceptional interest in.

mods u guys re doing a good job thumps up 4 uuuu!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Lakeshizu(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2014
good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Next Tory angry grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by misshoree(f): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
This pixs of her is lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by SenatorJames(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Seanixking:
Tonto trying to keep her head above Waters....
Be happy u gat Hater coz if u were Nobody u wuldn't have make FP on Nairaland and i wuldn't have read this POO....
Anyway FTC is nw my Birthright,so i dnt really care abuh it even wen some pple r dyin for this space...
#sean
So she can wear a decent outfit, this must be a nollywood scene, where she is to dress according to script.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by kategirl: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Check this out

www.adepegbastories.

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies