Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,472 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pls Save His Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Save His Relationship (895 Views)

Advise A Friend On How He Can Fix His Relationship / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save His Relationship by laidian(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2014
my frnd baby mama wants to leave hm, she is askn hm to let her go; she even told hm d guy she sold her hrt to. honestl my guy is cryn cos he stil luvs her.
lyk seriousl i dnt hw advice hm cos d tn dey surpris me too as i type.

pls wat shud he do?
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by amunkita(m): 2:12am On Dec 06, 2014
D guy she sold her heart to, doz he work wiv illuminatti?

Ur guy shuld beta wake up, a woman explained all this nd hez still beggin, wen u kno her heart aint wiv u any longer.
If nah my junior bro. Slap frm hades wuld b his portion.

1 Like

Re: Pls Save His Relationship by justmag(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2014
I hope she didn't sell it for money? If yes. Then RIP to dat trick.
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by lacasera14(m): 4:00am On Dec 06, 2014
k
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by Hedybee(f): 4:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by Hazardd(m): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Next.....
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2014
and i thought he will be happy of finally being free of a baby-mama.

bt word of advice,tell him 2 just giv up cos no matter how hard he tries, sh*t ain't gonna be da same again.
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by jaybee3(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Why is it your problem though?
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by cr7lomo: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Women can't b loyal , been like that since the days of eve. Even married women with kids liv their husbands , talk less of ordinary baby mama. When woman wan do u tin , they act , they don't tink , always tk that along with u
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by laidian(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2014
jaybee3:
Why is it your problem though?

Its ma prob cos its affectin ma frnd.
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by ugojamali(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Best to leave her. When a gal tells you she's totally in love with another there's really nothing you can do about it. All you can do is to Hope that the other guy breaks her and you'll be waiting to pick the pieces or that she discovers the guy isn't what she thought then she comes back to you.

But until then, guy should walk away, face depression for a while then bounce back and move on. It's not the end.
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by laidian(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
thank u all for ur useful comments. i also advised ma guy wit d holiest truth to let her go nd even reffered hm here NL.

Now dt he told her to disappear not even leave, she has bn cryn nd beggn profusely dt she neva meant her words. what a drama!
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by ugojamali(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2014
laidian:
thank u all for ur useful comments. i also advised ma guy wit d holiest truth to let her go nd even reffered hm here NL.

Now dt he told her to disappear not even leave, she has bn cryn nd beggn profusely dt she neva meant her words. what a drama!

Now who is the boss? Well if he truly loves her, I mean truly, please advise him not to torture her for long. Love forgives and heals. He should be with her and not be mean to her. But if it's not love then I rest my case.
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by iceberylin(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Ur friend is a kid angry
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by Maamin(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Whatever happens to "chop and clean" mouth
kiss
*blows whistle and works away*
Re: Pls Save His Relationship by laidian(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:
Ur friend is a kid angry

If age counts...honestly he is not. baba i understand he loves this lady and cares bout his child future.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? / Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend / What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.