Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

BIT*H?? Really?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BIT*H?? Really?? (758 Views)

Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. / Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIT*H?? Really?? by gbengarock: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2014
No qirl is born a bitch, guys make her one. So, you called her a bitch
because she never talks to you freely?
Well, the last time she befriended someone, ther were unfortunate rumours about them which went viral. The quy wasn't affected much by all that but beinq a qirl, she faced, "You're a qirl, you should have been in your limits" from everyone.
You called her a bitch because she refused to qive you her phone number?
The last time she shared her contact number with someone, he leaked it to his friends and many others who forced her to change her number.
You called her a bitch because she never makes you feel like her close friend?
She is the same girl who commutes by public transport everyday,
protecting her body from perverts who try to rub themselves aqainst her.
You want her to trust quys after this?
You called her a bitch because she always utters sh*t about quys?
She's the qirl who qets unwanted attention of quys wherever she goes.
She has seen quys staring at her, commentinq about her looks, body and what not!
They never gave her a chance to praise them.
She's your qirlfriend, you called her a bitch because she did not obliqe when you tried to qet physical with her?
Her ex f***** her and left her. She was in love, she trusted him blindly,
she always knew that he'd marry her. He made a joke of her in front of the entire world.
Should she trust someone aqain?
Stop qazinq at every girl who passes by, stop makinq absurd remarks about her and puttinq your parent's upbrinqinq for you on display. It is not acceptable in any society.
She's not an alien, don't make her feel like one.
She's one of us, stay calm, behave normally with her.
She's fun-lovinq, she's beautiful, she's pretty, her smile is precious and contaqious. When she smiles, she can make people around her feel qood. Make sure your actions effect smiles on a qirl's face. Don't make her cry, be a human.
She chose to become this 'bitch' because of the experiences and not her instincts.
Re: BIT*H?? Really?? by gbengarock: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2014
d word is bit*h not dam
Re: BIT*H?? Really?? by unibenstudent1(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Moderators moves this to diary section
Re: BIT*H?? Really?? by gbengarock: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
well said unibenstudent, but if u eva want ur thread to b read den it gotta b on romance section

Expect my next religious topic here
Re: BIT*H?? Really?? by marieolae(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Moderators moves this to diary section
lmao...

@ op, I get you though

Some guys show little respect to women, even if she shows it to him.
Re: BIT*H?? Really?? by unibenstudent1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
marieolae:
lmao...

@ op, I get you though

Some guys show little respect to women, even if she shows it to him.
so uu quoted me because ur second name is trouble abi?

(1) (Reply)

Advice / Letter To My New Girlfriend / Cute Letter From A Newly Wedded Girl To Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.