Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them (1774 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK
Woman: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you before GLY

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
Woman: Do you know what'd look good on you? Nothing !

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Boy: You know quickie has u And i together.
Girl: Too bad ugly starts with u.

Man: Your face must turn a few heads!
Woman: And your face must turn a few stomachs!

Man: What are you looken at?
Woman: Somethin ugly!

Man: What do math and my dick have in common?...They're both hard for you
Woman: You must be a math problem because you're annoying and difficult. I don't wanna solve your problems for you.

Man: "Voulez-vous vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" (Would you like to go to bed with me tonight?)
Woman: "Je voudrais bien, mais je n'ai rien a porter." (I would love to, but I have nothing to wear.)

Man: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours
Woman: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours

Man: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Woman: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!

Man: I can make your bed rock
Woman: No you can't I have a Tempurpedic

Guy: "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
Girl: "No, but I did scrape my knees a couple times crawling up from hell."

Man: I've lost my phone number can I have yours?
Woman: Sure, my number is 911-8473 (works better if you write it down)

Man: Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
Woman: Nah, it was plain bad luck!

Souce: http://www.jokes4us.com/pickuplines/rejectingpickuplines.html
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by northvietnam(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op so on point..

grin
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
More: cheesy

Man: Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
Woman: Nah, it was plain bad luck!

Man: Baby, your body is a wonderland!
Woman: That's funny, because yours is a wasteland!

Man: Hi! Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
Woman: Maybe once. I never make the same mistake twice!

Man: If your left leg was breakfast and your right leg was lunch, I wouldn't be able to resist snacking between meals.
Woman: If your left leg was yoga and your right leg was cycling, I wouldn't be able to resist kickboxing between classes.

Man: I'd go to the ends of the world for you!
Woman: Okay, but would you stay there?

Old Man: "Where have you been all my life?"
Woman: "For the first half of it, I wasn't even born yet."

Man: "Wow, you're tall! How's the weather up there?"
Woman: "It's raining." and spit on him.

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Man: "Hey, baby, if you come home with me, I can show you a really good time."
Woman: "You know what your problem is? Your mouth is writing checks that your body can't cash."

Man: "I'd really like to get into your pants."
Woman: "No thanks. There's already one asshole in there."

Man: xxAny Generic Pick Up Linexx
Woman: "I like your approach, now let's see your departure."

(If a girl insults you)
Hey, I may not be the prettiest guy in here, but Im the only one talking to you.

A man walks to a woman and says "Hey baby, do you know how I'd rearrange the alphabet?"
Then the woman sighs and says "You know what I would do?"
The man raises his brow and "What?"
The woman smiles and says "I would put U and I as far away from each other as possible!"
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thats why I don't call them on D street. I rather abuse them nd later we become friends
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by powerfulsettingz: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
lol
1 and 2 could be so disgusting

the fact remains that in had never toast any lady on street
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
This women no get joy at all

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:
Thats why I don't call them on D street. I rather abuse them nd later we become friends

Lolest lol..

Dats ridiculous!
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op you have been going to Google to search for pick up lines grin I guess your hard work has finally Paid off smiley wink
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by rapmike(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol! The kick boxing own brutal pass!
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Ellidude(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
OMG! This could reduce the moral of some guys. To the bearest minimum I must say.
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Tocheagle(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
These are the exact responses of the old spinsters who go to church crying for anything called man to be their husband . When they were young they were forming smart , now they are old smart dey form them . Am not saying girls should be loose and too flirty or accept just anybody who asks them out . But some of them are just too rude till they drive away all suitors . Just my Opinion

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
oloyolo:
Op you have been going to Google to search for pick up lines grin I guess your hard work has finally Paid off smiley wink
Man gat to get fresh moves nau, just hope the ladies I will approach don't see this my thread o! Damn! Why did I open the thread sef sad
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tocheagle:
These are the exact responses of the old spinsters who go to church crying for anything called man to be their husband . When they were young they were forming smart , now they are old smart dey form them . Am not saying girls should be loose and too flirty or accept just anybody who asks them out . But some of them are just too rude till they drive away all suitors . Just my Opinion
Rude girls deserve abusive men. What do they gain from being rude.
I have noticed it is girls from very poor families that are mostly rude. They think every guy that approaches them is as useless as their father

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Tocheagle(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
HardMirror:

Rude girls deserve abusive men. What do they gain from being rude.
I have noticed it is girls from very poor families that are mostly rude. They think every guy that approaches them is as useless as their father
God bless you. What pains me the most is how some ugly girls are soooo rude with their masquerade face
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:
Hehehe
I don't toast girls on the street too. 9ja girls can be so dumb.
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by donholy28(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
why would someone be this rude to an admirer? just say ur not interested shikina
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by Donkaz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Girls can be crazy you know
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by HardMirror(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chai! I just got one nasty reply today o! Lol Gist coming.
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by orimsamsam(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them by seangy4konji: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Do people say this crap.

(1) (Reply)

Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) / The Woman Who Is Her Own Man / Ill-mannered Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.