Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? (8261 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Difficult To Submit To Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2006
an educated woman, like Phd etc, noooo way, who wants to be in school all his life,
i prefer my lovable, literate. smart and curious for knowledge that is relevant to our lives than a missy Lizzy Einstein
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by lakers: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2006
Personally, i wouldnt want an educated girl for a relationship right now, i just need to tap some ass which educated girls dont seem to give easily when compared to uneducated girls.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Bamiprof(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2006

Personally, i wouldnt want an educated girl for a relationship right now, i just need to tap some ass which educated girls don't seem to give easily when compared to uneducated girls.

Hey Bro here is a Word of Advice,take it easy with those Uneducated Girls who will certaining give their Ass for some tapping.Don't think when it's time for you to get married you gonna push them aside for[b] Educated Girls[/b]
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by faa(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2006
lakers:

Personally, i wouldnt want an educated girl for a relationship right now, i just need to tap some ass which educated girls don't seem to give easily when compared to uneducated girls.

I'll tell you that it isn't easy to discard any woman (educated or not). You might just end up tapping some uneducated woman's ass for a long long time.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2006
any guy who does this is a complete loser grin
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Oracle(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2006
Only Illiterate men would do that
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by neelsel(f): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2006
This a fact. I have had similar experiences in the past. I once dated a guy who wasn't only intimidated by my supposedly intelligence but even went as far as informing one of his friends that he was jealous of me.
I noticed that he would always try to outdo me in every aspect of life. He made sure he bought the newest cell phone out, he traded in his car when I bought a new truck. He switched his major twice in college aiming for a major that would yield a job paying more than mine.
Having said all of that, this problem is a two-fold dilemma since there are girls who also run away from educated men.
I guess when it is all settled, it's just the mentality of humans and not so much a gender issue per say.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Beeshop: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2006
Do men really run away from educated women? I believe that relationships have a way of balancing things out. An unschooled young man will rearly go for an educated young lady and vice versa.The unwritten laws of bonding will ultimately come to play!
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2007
neelsel:

This a fact. I have had similar experiences in the past. I once dated a guy who wasn't only intimidated by my supposedly intelligence but even went as far as informing one of his friends that he was jealous of me.
I noticed that he would always try to outdo me in every aspect of life. He made sure he bought the newest cell phone out, he traded in his car when I bought a new truck. He switched his major twice in college aiming for a major that would yield a job paying more than mine.
Having said all of that, this problem is a two-fold dilemma since there are girls who also run away from educated men.
I guess when it is all settled, it's just the mentality of humans and not so much a gender issue per say.

very well said.
u r intelligent n composed really.
ThoniaSlim:

any guy who does this is a complete loser grin

meaning?
mubowa:

can you explain more to me because am won't quit my education because some idiot, stupid, inmatured, fucking, frighten, annoying, local, crazy, nonentity, preposterous, vile, ridiculous, mentally disorder, arrogant, mere looking fool is running away from me. who do men think they are any way. if educated man started marrying illiterate, then, illiterate men will start dating educated women oh oh oh oh oh eh eh eh i don enter wahala oh oh

na overskill go kill ur monkey grin

@topic
wat sincerely do u think wil make any right thinking guy run away from an educated woman?
she carry fire put 4 head?, nonsense talk.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Seun(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2007
I have no problem with educated and intelligent women, as long as they apply their intelligence constructively.
So many "intelligent" Nigerians, both male and female, are a**holes and b*tches, sorry to say, and I despise them.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 3:56pm On May 02, 2007
Oh the sweet Irony.

anyway it's cos they feel emasculated.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Adetife: 5:45pm On May 02, 2007
@Seun - Nah wa 4 u o - despise?

For me i actually enjoy the company and conversations with an intelligent female and not one that THINKS she is!
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by hotchic1(f): 7:01pm On May 02, 2007
Cos guys av got it in their head that are the leaders and are bound to rule and they dont want a lady who's got it all and challenge them.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2007
hot chic:

Cos guys av got it in their head that are the leaders and are bound to rule and they don't want a lady who's got it all and challenge them.

xtremely wrong impression u got dear. cool
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by laudate: 12:35pm On May 03, 2007
Red_Lips:

Oh the sweet Irony.

anyway it's because they feel emasculated.

Gba o! You hit the nail on the head. There are some men who don't care how many PG degrees a woman has, as long as she makes them feel good.  tongue  And there are others who feel intimidated, once they see you have more than one degree attched to your name. A massive inferiority complex kicks in & they run for their lives.
They feel inadequate & think that their weaknesses would be revealed for all to see.

How sad. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2007
laudate:

Gba o! You hit the nail on the head. There are some men who don't care how many PG degrees a woman has, as long as she makes them feel good. tongue And there are others who feel intimidated, once they see you have more than one degree attched to your name. A massive inferiority complex kicks in & they run for their lives.
They feel inadequate & think that their weaknesses would be revealed for all to see.

How sad. undecided

hmmm,
u galz r making a lotta mistake.
u got it all wrong.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2007
Oh Please.

Like I expect you to agree with the females.

Denial obviously works for you guys.  Have fun  cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 3:39pm On May 03, 2007
Most men are intimidated by education of women. Once a woman presents herself as a well-educated woman, she is in the wrong. Insecurities of men make them want to be in charge of everything and a woman who has her own independent mind threatens that.
Very few guys want women that can challenge them mentally and this can be seen in the examples of Rich men dating dumbest girls with biggest assets because they know whatever they say goes.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Makamiyaki(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2007
no reasonable man would run away frm a woman just cos she's educated, men only run away from educated women who find it hard to submit to a man's authority
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2007
want authority? go open a company and hire some employees.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2007
Red_Lips:

want authority? go open a company and hire some employees.

@ red lips
see? its because of chicks like u that the divorce rate in America has hit the roof. so long as u're determined that things wont follow their natural order between men and women, its sure to continue that way
adios
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 3:56pm On May 03, 2007
Moondust, so what do you want? There's a difference between a wife and a house girl please.
I'm not saying that women should fight for authority but the man has to know that as long as they are married, as long as they are one, they need to respect each other not have outright authority like mentioned.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2007
Yes I am the cause of the divorce rate of the entire United States of America.

When do I get my award/medal?

Perhaps you can also tell me who's behind the Aids rate in Africa?

j-girl, why are you even entertaining these local champions? Lol I can't even take anything they say seriously.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Seun(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2007
As long as so many women are willing to open their legs to men that think they are house girls, nothing will change.

Women should stop marrying domineering men. By age 60 when they are unable to get married, they will change.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2007
j-girl:

Moondust, so what do you want? There's a difference between a wife and a house girl please.
I'm not saying that women should fight for authority but the man has to know that as long as they are married, as long as they are one, they need to respect each other not have outright authority like mentioned.

sure I want a wife, and a wife to me is one who understands that her only power over me is her soft womanly attitude and not one who would rant and rave all the time . Dats a complete put off
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2007
What does that even have to do with education?
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 4:19pm On May 03, 2007
Abi oh! What does education have to do with ranting? If you want a woman to use her womanly authority over you, you will be whipped. Because she will use her femininity to get you to do whatever she wants. Just pray for mutual respect.

@ Red_Lips, I ask myself the same question. It never makes a difference yet I still talk.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Makamiyaki(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2007
@moondust
I'll take it from here

@ red lips
it has everything to do with education because any educated woman who nags and challenges her husband is worse than an illiterate
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Makamiyaki(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2007
@ j-girl
Manipulation and feminity are two different things
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2007
Educated or illiterate, if a woman wants to nag she will. So I dont know what you people are talking about.

and what does "challenging" mean? If a person disagrees with your opinion, they should keep quiet, is that what you mean? Why dont you just cut out the tongue and get it over with?
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2007
Makamiyaki:

@ j-girl
Manipulation and feminity are two different things

They go together like wine and cheese.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 4:27pm On May 03, 2007
Makamiyaki:

@ red lips
it has everything to do with education because any educated woman who nags and challenges her husband is worse than an illiterate
Someone please tell me that he did NOT just say that! Some illiterate women are even worse so WHAT?

yeah - there is nothing like feminine authority. What does that mean? Women can use this femininity to get what they want.

Modified
I just realized that I said the same things as Red_Lips, didn't mean to copy her smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? / Make GOD Bless MMM For Me / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.