Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? (8269 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Difficult To Submit To Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2007
Red_Lips:

They go together like wine and cheese.

wink winkjust like u and j-girl go together?
I hope u're both cute
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2007
cos nothing gets me tripped like a couple of loudmouthed cute babes who are on earth 2 defend the female race, I hereby rest my case cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 4:59pm On May 03, 2007
Moondust you better be talking in terms of platonic.
Continue tripping, hope you don't fall flat on your face.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2007
Platonic will be a good start
, and hey, I tripped, but I didnt fall wink
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 5:31pm On May 03, 2007
lol - well sorry to disappoint you. Platonic is where it's staying at cos i'm straight.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2007
wow! nothin like a girl who plays hard 2 get
I concur cos I'm straight 2
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2007
moondust:

wow! nothin like a girl who plays hard 2 get
I concur because I'm straight 2

Forming hard to get doesnt really make any meaning bro!
she might just b scared of u cn her st*****g hole.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by jgirl3: 11:09pm On May 05, 2007
insult, i don't blame you @ all.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by puker(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2007
Most educated women are disrespectful. So men would not like them to ruin their homes. Most also dont know how to keep homes as they depend on nanies and house helps. Most cant even cook a good meal. They are alwasy asking for their right even if they have the heart of the man. They mostly depend on runing their home by court injuctions and claims.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Seun(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2007
Most educated women are disrespectful.
Most? Most? I hope you know that most women are educated?

What is your definition of "disrespectful"? Do you mean something like "not a doormat" or "uses her brain too much?"
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by sisimose(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2007
LOL
SEUN I THINK I KNOW WHAT HE MEANS.

i think it also depends on the person feeling the disrespect, is it that they guy suffers from low self esteem, or maybe he is not as educated and then takes  any thing from her as 'disrespect'? or is it the case of some educated women , of higher status , actually undermining men (they involved with) ? well some women are quite aggressive with education too. Some are not disrespectful, the really educated ones, those who are down to earth and know the value of maintainting a healthy relationship with men are not rare.

@topic
i think some men run away cos they find them too aggressive, unapproachable,and cold. truth be told some educated and career driven women are quite ruthless becos they have been conditioned to be that way due to the sort of environment they work (mainly male dominated, ego driven) grin. So in a way i can not begrudge them their Independence and strength. I tell you what i respect, a woman who is educated, with a career and knows also how  to look after her family.
i don't think we should just say most educated women are like this, rather i think it's those who have a sole aim of battling it out in the world of ''men''(not my phrase, pls ask James Brown oh) that push things to the extreme and forget or should i say loose all their charms as women. which ultimately sends men running for the hills.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Echidime(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2007
Only illiterate men do such a thing,real men don't,instead they suck and enjoy her pussy to the extent that she won't even know when she started speaking in tongue with her educational diploma grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by WesleyanA(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2007
that's a generalization.
illiterate men are more likely to go with illeterate women.
and educated men are more likely to go with educated women.

there are exceptions obviously.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Echidime(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2007
@wesleyabA: seems you don't get me right,how can an illiterate cope with a lady equals to wole soyinka? the poor man go run no be small grin grin grin grin grin but people like me need such women for my material and spiritual pleasures
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by puker(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2007
Some women can be said to be educated and not most of them. Seun, what am saying is that only very few who are educated are ready to be humble in their homes. I know of a family of three women and they are all lawyers. Men! get close and see how women misunderstand education to be a right to lord over men. Their attitude is so repulsive that they slap their boy freinds at will. Tell me the husband who has to contend with that.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2007
puker:

Some women can be said to be educated and not most of them. Seun, what am saying is that only very few who are educated are ready to be humble in their homes. I know of a family of three women and they are all lawyers. Men! get close and see how women misunderstand education to be a right to lord over men. Their attitude is so repulsive that they slap their boy freinds at will. Tell me the husband who has to contend with that.

oh boy!!!!
dats serious.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2007
dremoney:

Forming hard to get doesnt really make any meaning bro!
she might just b scared of u cn her st*****g hole.

I dont think the Lady is finding dis funny
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2007
moondust:

I don't think the Lady is finding this funny

ehen!!
ha, make the lady no bgin rack me 4 here oo(no dis-respect intended sha).
pele wink
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 8:19pm On May 07, 2007
so because of some story you heard puker, that means all educated women are like that abi?
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by CrazyMan(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2007
Educated women are so proud, they feel they are un top of the world.

I myself, i can marry a woman who has Phd or masters
she must have only only Bsc.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 9:18pm On May 07, 2007
lol poor inferior boys cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2007
can you explain more to me because i ain't gonna quit my education because some idiot, stupid, inmatured, fucking, frighten, annoying, local, crazy, nonentity, preposterous, vile, ridiculous, mentally disorder, arrogant, mere looking humongous fool is running away from me. who do men think they are any way. if educated man started marrying illiterate, then, illiterate men will start dating educated women oh oh oh oh oh eh eh eh i don enter wahala oh oh. i pray to God that the person that wrote these mess droped out in middle school coz if not, money don waste, i mean the money wey dem take use send you to school.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by iice(f): 5:50am On May 08, 2007
shocked shocked Lawdy grin
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by moondust(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2007
mubowa:

can you explain more to me because i ain't going to quit my education because some idiot, stupid, inmatured, fucking, frighten, annoying, local, crazy, nonentity, preposterous, vile, ridiculous, mentally disorder, arrogant, mere looking humongous fool is running away from me. who do men think they are any way. if educated man started marrying illiterate, then, illiterate men will start dating educated women oh oh oh oh oh eh eh eh i don enter wahala oh oh. i pray to God that the person that wrote these mess droped out in middle school because if not, money don waste, i mean the money wey them take use send you to school.
do u have a boyfriend?
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by luxoire(f): 11:36am On May 08, 2007
hahaha

Most 'african men' run away from women who are more educated than them for a couple of reason

1. The women are 'enlightened' and some enlightened women sef na wahala, dem go question ur every m,ove and become Columbo in ur affairs, where as an 'illeterate' babe, no go sabi certain things about the ways of the world

2. Also some educated women, have taken this whole 'female emancipation' thing to a whole new level, d way they talk/act and behave, due to having achieved a higher level of education is disrespectful to guys, kai me sef i dey pity some guys way me female friends dey yab sometimes

3. Men are 70% ego, 10% brain and 20% muscle, now imagine if u hurt a guy's ego/pride by showing him up at a gathering, hmm some men do not like to be corrected by a woman. If they are in a conversation with a girl who appears to know more on the subject, or is more advance accademically than him, d guy will either change topic or become aggressive, me i don experience am plenty times sha, when i notice, i go just smile, then change topic, because u go sabi say d guy's ego has been hurt

4. Some educated women sef tooo do, kai. dem no dey hia word. hoe u go dey tell woman sometin, she go dey halla u for public, because she sef sabi d grammar pass u, lol
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by CrazyMan(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2007
mubowa:

can you explain more to me because i ain't going to quit my education because some idiot, stupid, inmatured, fucking, frighten, annoying, local, crazy, nonentity, preposterous, vile, ridiculous, mentally disorder, arrogant, mere looking humongous fool is running away from me. who do men think they are any way. if educated man started marrying illiterate, then, illiterate men will start dating educated women oh oh oh oh oh eh eh eh i don enter wahala oh oh. i pray to God that the person that wrote these mess droped out in middle school because if not, money don waste, i mean the money wey them take use send you to school.
Ok miss know all.

you can go ahead and become a professor if you wish to.
it's your life. But there's one thing i want you to know, guys hate women who have too much degree because they brag about and let that common paper get into their head.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2007
crazykid:

Ok miss know all.

you can go ahead and become a professor if you wish to.
it's your life. But there's one thing i want you to know, guys hate women who have too much degree because they brag about and let that common paper get into their head.

tnk u jare my guy.
i don tell d babe say na overskill go kill her monkey!!!
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by Seun(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2007
guys hate women who have too much degree
Speak for yourself. To the ladies: it's a matter of choosing the right guy who appreciates the real you. wink
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by dremoney(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2007
Seun:

Speak for yourself. To the ladies: it's a matter of choosing the right guy who appreciates the real you. wink

mayb sha.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by CrazyMan(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2007
Seun:

To the ladies: it's a matter of choosing the right guy who appreciates the real you. wink
You might apperciate her, but there's one thing you can't take out of her. Pride women are so proud. Believe me i knolw what am saying.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by RedLips3(f): 9:02pm On May 08, 2007
Lol why do you guys care?

Then go and stay with a woman that has no pride in herself then abi?

Being jealous of someone having a higher degree than you is so juvenile and you should let those people be in relationships with mature people.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? by kateflow(f): 9:07pm On May 08, 2007
crazykid:

You might apperciate her, but there's one thing you can't take out of her. Pride women are so proud. Believe me i knolw what am saying.

who says men are not proud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women / -- / I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.