Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (54018 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
lanxlot:
chai, u dun drink by this hour of d day...2day being Sunday....Nawa oo. Nigerian, invade RUSSIA. u n who na im 1 do d invading

Gues you got it wrong. He is talking of invading Chad not russia.

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by macpetrus(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
lonelydora:

Which united nations? If they fail to comply, Nigeria should invade Chad.

Seconded grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by raayah(f): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fxwarrior:

When did Obama become President of Russia? undecided

Lol, School them bro!

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
raayah:

Nigeria can never capture Russia. Russia is the largest country in the world, where do we want to start from....

Let us just pray for peace.
it is not the question of land mass nor people , it is the question of tactics
I trust Nigerian arm forces
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, we need another world war, for disadvantaged countries that can maximise the fall out of whatever the outcome is - to level the playing field. And hopefully, they won't be allowed to deploy nukes.

If that can bring about a new world order, without any hegemony, by a single entity - so be it.
thats exactly the purpose of it all. a new world order. this one we have now is broke. the dollar has to be discarded. a new world reserve currency would be introduced. and you are correct in saying the playing field would be evened when this is all finished. this is all prophetical.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Elan83:
u dnt've a head, do u?

You know I don't av a head, so why quote me to tell me. That makes u a f00l na. Someone who sees poo and tasted it to knw if it's really poo

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by GreenUzzy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Russia has denied the ownership of the plane
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emmatok(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
yup lol. but russia has helped us out a little by giving us this consignment so we can defend ourselves so we are not totally helpless

Nop, the Russians are arming their loyal friends in Nigeria, the American will soon be doing the same.
They know Nigeria is a divided country.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
nora544:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-124_Ruslan

their is also a russian civil company who has this airlines

Civil

Libya

Libyan Arab Air Cargo 2, grounded since Libyan Civil War

Russia

Volga-Dnepr 10,
Polet Airlines 6,

Ukraine

Antonov Airlines 7

United Arab Emirates

Maximus Air Cargo 1

Look at the 224 insignia near the Russian flag, at the tail of the plane. That is a unit of the Russian Air Force that deals with cargo planes.

I never knew Russia still has Soviet era An-124 cos Antonov is Ukrainian. Thought it was strictly Ilyushin, and Tupolev to an extent. But I checked earlier this morning, and it still has a few. A few of those An-124 were converted to the massive and strategic An-225.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by blemon44(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obascoetubi:

more pix or i dont biliv

make you stay there until dem bomb your small village

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Sunymoore(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
if Russia and chad both deny the plane, then GEJ should just Hanover the shit to Nigerian Army

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Nigeria needs to stop treating international politics like a school playground. "Wah! US doesn't like us! *runs to country with zero interest or history with her* Russia, we're best friends now, ok?" Our leaders are mórons.

Which Nigerian military? The one that fled to Cameroon for protection in August?

Running to Russia to create a relationship with them. Thats not the best option adopted by our Fed Govt. As for Nigeria Military, don't just loose faith in them yet. Despite so much compromises in the Army, still our gallant soldiers are fighting the war against terrorism with their heart and sweat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Most likely a legit transaction between the Chadian and Russian governments. They should just state why they had to stop over without prior notice.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
thats exactly the purpose of it all. a new world order. this one we have now is broke. the dollar has to be discarded. a new world reserve currency would be introduced. and you are correct in saying the playing field would be evened when this is all finished. this is all prophetical.

The dollar is on life support in its death bed - they just need to cut life off it, by taking away petrodollar and the fiat system.

And you know the yanks won't give up the luxury of printing the paper, the dollar has become without any fight.

Bwoi, we need proper economists to take over Africa now. African can't miss out again on what is about to happen. If we miss out this time, humanity will never forgive us loool.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmatok:

Nop, the Russians are arming their loyal friends in Nigeria, the American will soon be doing the same.
nah. its bigger than that. way bigger than that. this is not about countries. countries are just used as pawns. this is the elites all colluding to bring in this new world order. russia and usa are controlled by the same elites. HOWEVER there is no honor amongst thieves and everyone is circumventing any chance of being taken advantage off when it all goes down. this is a game of chess. there will be double crosses
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Realist5: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
macpetrus:
Na wa Oooo... It high Time for FG to checkmate The Government of Chad and investigate this case properly and if Chadian fail to comply then the case should be reported to united nation or invade chad.

Oga, I understand how u feel...but cant just invade Chad...cos there are ethics and moralty in International law...
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
tdayof:
that's a Russian registered plane and not for the Russian government! Its like saying some one hired an arik plane to transport ammunition

Let's keep our fingers crossed and see the outcome of the whole thing. Buh I have always suspected Chad have a role in aiding BH
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

The dollar is on life support in its dead bed - they just need to cut life off it, by taking away petrodollar and the fiat system.

And you know the yanks won't give up the luxury of printing the paper, the dollar has become without any fight.

Bwoi, we need proper economists to take over Africa now. African can't miss out again on what is about to happen. If we miss out this time, humanity will never forgive us loool.
nah it aint about all that. you seem to think all countries are sovereign. countries economies are controlled by the same rothschilds and rockefeller and dupont and getty families. powerful family. they own the federal reserve bank in america. they control americas money. they own americas money. they are the ones bringing about this change because the dollar is no longer viable for them because of the 18 trillion american debt. america as a corporation is no longer viable for them so they are shifting operations to europe. so this aint an issue of ' america will not give up the dollar without a fight '. the people who own and control america are the ones who are giving up the dollar because it no longer is a viable means of exchange as it is not backed by gold. its all an inside job bruv
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Vicel: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by dharyour93(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmm. This answers part of the questions raised.

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
nah it aint about all that. you seem to think all countries are sovereign. countries economies are controlled by the same rothschilds and rockefeller and dupont and getty families. powerful family. they own the federal reserve bank in america. they control americas money. they own americas money. they are the ones bringing about this change because the dollar is no longer viable for them because of the 18 trillion american debt. america as a corporation is no longer viable for them so they are shifting operations to europe. so this aint an issue of america not giving up the dollar without a fight. the people who own and control america are the ones who are giving up the dollar because it no longer is a viable means of esxchange as it is not backed by gold. its all an inside job bruv

Like I told you the last time: I don't think it is an inside job.

The banksters also benefit from wars, and they have always financed all sides during wars. So, it is all about maximising profits - not inside job per se.

Did you read the transcript of Putin's speech to his people, a few days ago?

Anyway, I don't think it is going to start anytime soon. Obama can't be a war time president - he is too weak for that. Don't be surprised if the yanks pick Zeb Bush as their next president lol.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
ochejagabriel:

Thats an Antonov- AN225. Russian Made

That's not an AN-225, that's an AN-124
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmatok:

Which part of Nigeria is loyal to the yanks?

I just hope the Yorubas aren't in the mix lol. Anyway, we have always been an egalitarian people, and I doubt anyone who is acquainted with Yoruba history and culture would want to align with the yanks.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
iyobs7:

Invade which country? E be like say life don tire you

Ha ha ha ha.....no be small thing o. grin grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by nora544: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Look at the 224 insignia near the Russian flag, at the tail of the plane. That is a unit of the Russian Air Force that deals with cargo planes.

I never knew Russia still has Soviet era An-124 cos Antonov is Ukrainian. Thought it was strictly Ilyushin, and Tupolev to an extent. But I checked earlier this morning, and it still has a few. A few of those An-124 were converted to the massive and strategic An-225.

I have a photo from a real russian antonov look at the photo from the first page and the photo from me there is a little bit differnce of the size of the sign under the flag from russia.

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Like I told you the last time: I don't think it is an inside job.

The banksters also benefit from wars, and they have always financed all sides during wars. So, it is all about maximising profits - not inside job per se.

Did you read the transcript of Putin's speech to his people, a few days ago?

Anyway, I don't think it is going to start anytime soon. Obama can't be a war time president - he is too weak for that. Don't be surprised if the yanks pick Zeb Bush as their next president lol.
bruv, the same mafia family controls all the central banks in the world including russia. you are getting bamboozled by all the smoke and mirrors they are putting on for the masses. and you dont know what you are talking about when you say obama is weak. the man is a strong dictator and is the last president of america. after obama there would be no other president in the usa becuz the usa as a country would be eradicated. he has already started writing the executive orders for dictatorship and the merging of mexico and south america with usa
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Reference(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Bikonu, pardon my ignorance but...

IS CHAD AT WAR??

They've been at war for over a decade. First a civil war then the Libyan fallout, the Tuareg insurrection, now this. Do we think their military won't seek to refresh its inventory from time to time.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by overlord77: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alubosa:
My 2yr old son has more balls than GEJ. This confirms the "intel" that Chad has hands in Boko Haram issue cause of the oil rich chad basin. This should be investigated and the purpose for arms should be established

Weldone sir, you just solved the greatest and most baffling cases of our time. All in just less than mins and in just 3 sentences. Only you be CIA,CID,FBI,SSS and INTERPOL combined. Rubbish!
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Longfellow: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
tayoxx:
well if the Nigerian government no go do anything make we beg the national association of witches and babalawo make dem help us finish these Chad people na

I'm babalawo. . Hw do you want us to help you?
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
nora544:

I have a photo from a real russian antonov look at the photo from the first page and the photo from me there is a little bit differnce of the size of the sign under the flag from russia.

Well, the Russian embassy just denied it as well.

So, this looks like a false flag. Perhaps the Ukrainians and the big brother are behind this. Antonov is a Ukrainian company, but what is the Russian flag and the 224 thing doing there?

And the biggest Russian airline in Russia that handles cargo, Aeroflot, doesn't have Antonov in its inventory.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Can't understand why commentators here on nairaland have lost common sense. So chadian presido, because of one small land or mineral resource will endager his grip on power. abeg stop propagating senseless conspiratory theories!

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by 100Cents: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is how I will explain this incident..

With the recent signing of Bilateral relations between Nigeria and Russia. Russia purposely detailed this aircraft to land in Kano to expose the sources of Boko haram artillery and ammunition which Chad has been buying from Russia to use in destabilizing Nigeria.

This is exactly the reason why Boko haram has been growing stronger. The West probably.knows about this and kept quiet. They had.nohing to lose. That is also why the Nigerian intelligence excused itself from the military treaty with the West and signed up with Russia.

Weapons seized from boko haram can be analyzed by Military experts and their sources confirmed.. A gun made in Russia cannot be mistaken for one made in USA..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.