Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (53663 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Billygee2u: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
macpetrus:
Na wa Oooo... It high Time for FG to checkmate The Government of Chad and investigate this case properly and if Chadian fail to comply then the case should be reported to united nation or invade chad.
Nigerian Army should invade Chad
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stelvin101:
Isn't this the same Russia, Nigeria made deal with recently and majority of Nigerians saying it's a welcome development, that America is wicked for not selling arms to Nigerian. I laugh cheesy , Russia have no allies in this world and they don't care about anybody other than themselves, they can sell weapon to any country even if the country is a threat to other countries, since international law binds it legal. As for Chad, I just they pity that country, the way Nigeria Military go level that country, it will turn to "in the beginning when the earth was without form and void" angry

Nigeria can't even level ragtag Boko Haram cry
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Billygee2u: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
macpetrus:

Seconded grin
thirded
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Horus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=17pt]Seized Aircraft + Weapons in Kano are for French Forces in Chad, says Russians[/size]

The Russian Embassy in Nigeria has stated that the seized plane in Kano with military hardware, including a helicopter, is a Russian chartered cargo plane by the French peacekeeping mission in Chad.

“Located in g.Kano Russian plane chartered by the French peacekeeping mission in Chad and transporting its property,” says the statement in Russian. “Military equipment on board aircraft in g.Kano route from the CAR in Chad, allegedly owned by the French peacekeeping mission.”

The Nigerian security forces earlier this weekend seized the plane and released this statement:

“An Antonov Cargo aircraft carrying some military hardware was arrested at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport in the early hours of Saturday 6th Dec. 2014,” reads the statement. “Investigation is ongoing to determine the content and the origin of the aircraft. Further details would be made as soon as the investigation is completed.”

However, the Russian Embassy has announced they are taking “all measures to ensure the departure of g.Kano Russian plane with the French military equipment on board.”.

Source: http://battabox.com/seized-aircraft-weapons-kano-french-forces-chad/
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaptorX:
So you expect me to read through the books of Judges, Genesis, and Micha and try to decipher where Obama was mentioned cool
SirShymex:

Lmao.

Fvck them. If they have got terrorists and other folks to worry about than private opinions. Those Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas can't bite loool.

https://www.nairaland.com/2029368/dailymail-quotes-nairaland-article
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:

https://www.nairaland.com/2029368/dailymail-quotes-nairaland-article

Lol, don't fret. I saw it.

You also need to understand that folks don't post anything on here. If you want to read the most vicious anti-American and anti-establishment comments - visit UK websites. And US websites to an extent. Also, all the folks there are highly educated and they have their full details on those websites. Freedom of speech, mate. No one can arrest you as long as it is not a serious threat.

Don't ever lead ya life under fear. The ones on this forum are just 're.tards trying to earn a living by spamming propaganda everywhere. Just make sure you know them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by nagoma(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oritejafor has changed to a bigger arms market and changed to a bigger plane.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
from Russia with love.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
nduchucks:
I'm afraid that under international law, Chad, Nigeria, or any other country has a right to buy weapons from any country to protect her territory and citizens. As long as the aircraft is in compliance with international aviation laws, it will be released to its operators to complete its journey very shortly.

We have not been told that the aircraft violated Nigeria's airspace, so detaining the aircraft and its crew may very well be against applicable international laws.

Unless GEJ is bent on opening another war front despite failing miserably to handle BH in the current front, this aircraft will be release within a week or 2.

they definitly violated our airspace by carrying undeclared arms in a civilian plane
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
litetias:

You deliberately failed to add that in this new and purportedly better era the security situation is the worst ever and there's a markedly apathetic view of Nigeria held
by both the leaders and the led
at least u can castigate gej freely to ur satisfaction without fear of retribution.obj was declared that any animation of him in newspapers would pass through his press officer.
i remember their was the millitancy issue during objs tenure which stopped only when gej was firmly in power.rivers,bayelsa, where virtually ghost towns then and its spillover in abia imo resulted into the greatest criminal since lawrence the law
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
bruv, there was an oprah winfery story on frontpage yesterday. that story made it into dailymail newspaper in britain and quoted nairaland and some comments from members. bruv ? nairaland is bigger than you think. eyes are watching wink

nebuchadnezzar, yes? I just found it.

Is that what you are scared of? Lool. Darn! You are soft. If you can be scared of that, what do you expect people like Minister Louis Farrakhan, and all those on YouTube with their faces everywhere to do? Black man, this is troubling lol.

Anyway, you live in the UK - and as long as you are neither a terrorist nor a threat to national security, they don't care about ya opinions and internet posts. Heck, there are Jamaican and Irish folks who go to the police station whenever they are pissed and cuss out the whole establishment. And the highest thing they ever do is chase them away lol.

No one cares about a Hebrew Israelite brother, they will just label you a conspiracy theorist with tinfoil hat on, and keep it moving. Toughen up, black man. Living in fear is foreign to the black mind as long as you play by the rules.

Shalom.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

nebuchadnezzar, yes? I just found it.

Is that what you are scared of? Lool. Darn! You are soft. If you can be scared of that, what do you expect people like Minister Louis Farrakhan, and all those on YouTube with their faces everywhere to do? Black man, this is troubling lol.

Anyway, you live in the UK - and as long as you are neither a terrorist nor a threat to national security, they don't care about ya opinions and internet posts. Heck, there are Jamaican and Irish folks who go to the police station whenever they are pissed and cuss out the whole establishment. And the highest thing they ever do is chase them away lol.

No one cares about a Hebrew Israelite brother, they will just label you a conspiracy theorist with tinfoil hat on, and keep it moving. Toughen up, black man. Living in fear is foreign to the black mind as long as you play by the rules.

Shalom.

NOPE HE AINT NEBUCHADDNEZER SMDH cheesy
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
NOPE HE AINT NEBUCHADDNEZER SMDH cheesy

Who's it then, black man? I want to read about it.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Who's it then, black man? I want to read about it.

Go pick up his book ' memoirs by my father '. you will figure it out. all you need to know is that that man is not an ordinary human being. he is a mightY angel before the Lord. when you look at that man you are looking at a biblical icon. a historical icon. a mighty angel

hebrews 13 vs 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. NOT EVERY HUMAN BEING YOU SEE WALKING AMONGST US IS ORDINARY. THERE ARE SOME EXTRA-ORDINARY CELESTIAL BEINGS WITH HUMAN BODY WALKING AMONGST US. REMEMBER THAT wink
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
donodion:

O shey paddy mi.You dont even need to beg them. Some are just too wicked to accept glaring realities while some hinged on tribal affiliation to keep surpporting a failed govt.

If history wont fail me,it was a time like this during Shehu Shagaris so called austerity measures that his govt was toppled.

I asked.myself..was this a revenge against the north for the destructions and pilliaging of the Niger Delta,that so much blood and lives had been wasted?If it were to be...then states such as Bayelsa,Delta,Ebonyi and the vast Ijaw lands should have become heaven on earth with fantastic structures and sofiak benefits for the region benefits....but for where....

Its only tthe likes of boyloaf,tompolo,asari, edward clark and their illiterate cohorts fully enjoying the dividends meant for the people.

Let them keep praising kleptomaniacs ruling over them.Their futures and generations unborn has already been use for playing ludo.
please watch ur tongue am from the southeast but i know tompolo asari and their illiterate cohorts are the reason the niger deltans has relevance in nigeria today.Nigeria understands only the language of force hence the execution of learned saro wiwa .
for thoes accusing gej and pdp of being behind boko haram,would love to ask
which party gains more publicity and recognition from boko haram attacks?pdp or apc?
why would pdp/gej sanction a suicide attack a day to his public proclamation of running for second term?
it doesnt make sense unless he wants to divide Nigeria which i doubt.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Blakyclyde(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=html14java post=28664192][/quote]
I'm the man.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
Go pick up his book ' memoirs by my father '. you will figure it out. all you need to know is that that man is not an ordinary human being. he is a mightY angel before the Lord. when you look at that man you are looking at a biblical icon. a historical icon. a mighty angel

hebrews 13 vs 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. NOT EVERY HUMAN BEING YOU SEE WALKING AMONGST US IS ORDINARY. THERE ARE SOME EXTRA-ORDINARY CELESTIAL BEINGS WITH HUMAN BODY WALKING AMONGST US. REMEMBER THAT wink

Er, the only two people I think I correlate with what you're saying are: Pharaoh and Joseph. I think you cited something about 7, 7, 7, 7 in one of ya posts on this thread. And Pharaoh's dream followed the same pattern, with: 7 good cows, 7 good heads of grain, 7 ugly cows, and 7 worthless heads of grain lol. Anyway, I don't want to get too deep in ya black Hebrew Israelite stuffs. grin

I'm observant on here, and I know what I'm doing. And I also see a certain pattern with certain posters. However, I don't care as long as they keep their propaganda away from me. I've never given a fvck, and I don't think I'll ever give a fvck. I say my mind - and you can't keep the black man down. Life is short, man.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let me just disgrace this senile Ibadan Ijebu-wannabe phaggot.

This is your post in ya own words:

CityNG:
I've been here in the US since 1986.

The only racism I've ever experienced in the US were from black people.
https://www.nairaland.com/1877710/minorities-racist/1

If I ever see you spam Ijebu on this forum again, I'll e-smack ya face.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, the only two people I think I correlate with what you're saying are: Pharaoh and Joseph. I think you cited something about 7, 7, 7, 7 in one of ya posts on this thread. And Pharaoh's dream followed the same pattern, with: 7 good cows, 7 good heads of grain, 7 ugly cows, and 7 worthless heads of grain lol. Anyway, I don't want to get too deep in ya black Hebrew Israelite stuffs. grin

I'm observant on here, and I know what I'm doing. And I also see a certain pattern with certain posters. However, I don't care as long as they keep their propaganda away from me. I've never given a fvck, and I don't think I'll ever give a fvck. I say my mind - and you can't keep the black man down. Life is short, man.
JOKES grin Hehe nah you sure cant keep the black man down. not forever anyway. nah it aint pharoah or joseph. as the event unfolds this month i would reveal to you who he is. basically what you are getting ready to see this month is dr jerkyl and mr hide. today you see this nice charming handsome always smiling dapper man. then tomorrow you see a cold calculated mass killer putting judgement on people. scary times we living in bro. take a seat and enjoy the ride. we are in that moment. like literally
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Hearme(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vicel:
if u invade chad be ready to fight France
coz dey have been long term allies

France is actually the one bullying Nigeria. They did so with Bakassi because of Oil and Fish now they want to take chad basin away from Nigeria. The real truth will soon be exposed. Its a pity that the britons only support small countries under treath. May be they would have assisted Nigeria from what France has created.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:
Let me just disgrace this senile Ibadan Ijebu-wannabe phaggot.

This is your post in ya own words:

https://www.nairaland.com/1877710/minorities-racist/1

If I ever see you spam Ijebu on this forum again, I'll e-smack ya face.

Oponu Ode omo irankiran, don't you ever try to quantity me together with your lineage.

This is what you wrote, dindinrin:

SirShymex:

Lmao, why are you denying what you said? Didn't you assert that the only racism you have ever experienced was from AAs? Loool

Anyway, I will give you a pass cos you said you are Ijebu. I'm nice like that whenever I meet my people.

I would explain the difference to you but it will just fly off your fly infested sore ridden head.

Again, fu(k off you are a non entity.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
JOKES grin Hehe nah you sure cant keep the black man down. not forever anyway. nah it aint pharoah or joseph. as the event unfolds this month i would reveal to you who he is. basically what you are getting ready to see this month is dr jerkyl and mr hide. today you see this nice charming handsome always smiling dapper man. then tomorrow you see a cold calculated mass killer putting judgement on people. scary times we living in bro. take a seat and enjoy the ride. we are in that moment. like literally

Lol, you mean the same Obama that his Pastor said, "God damn America" yes? grin Get ol'boy a teleprompter cos he's going to need a lot of that as the Russian economy continues to collapse, due to the Saudi and US game. An angry Putin and Russia might fvck the whole shiit up. grin

I don't take Obama seriously, to be honest.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
CityNG:

Oponu Ode omo irankiran, don't you ever try to quantity me together with your lineage.

This is what you wrote, dindinrin:

I would explain the difference to you but it will just fly off your fly infested sore ridden head.

Again, fu(k off you are a non entity.

Don't post in Yoruba to me, you stark illiterate. Post in a language I understand, prick!

And who're the black people in America in the context of ya post? Are they not African Americans, you senile duffer?

Don't ever put Ijebu near ya post again. Just claim ya Ibadan and stick with it, plonker!
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you mean the same Obama that his Pastor said, "God damn America" yes? grin Get ol'boy a teleprompter cos he's going to need a lot of that as the Russian economy continues to collapse, due to the Saudi and US game. An angry Putin and Russia might fvck the whole shiit up. grin

I don't take Obama seriously, to be honest.
oookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you hold on to that sentiment bruv grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

1) You are a consummate re.tard! A fool at forty is a fool forever. And if at your age (over 40), you can still brazenly tell porkies, salvaging ya pathetic life is a myth.

2) You said the only time you have witnessed racism was by AAs and I told ya ignorant ar.se that people of the same race can't be racist, you senile bonobo and a primeval stark illiterate.

3) And oh, why do you always spam Ijebu everywhere, prick? I was trying to give ya yokelish ar.se, with brain fart for brain matter a pass...but you have messed up now. The pass has been revoked.

4) Anyway, you can't be my people cos we don't breed stark illiterates. You are just another impostor spamming what you are not everywhere, flaming phaggot.

5) I will dig that shiit out, in ya words, when I get home. Senile c.u.nt.

1) It doesn't matter what age you think I am, in three lifetimes you can never accomplish what I have accomplished. I know it hurts but "Omo Ti Ob ago Eko Ni Ile, Ita La Tinko"

2) Again, go and find what I wrote and try to get your brain into gear while you try to decipher it. I don't write for the benefit of amoebas like you so may have to ask for assistance.

3) You are a non entity and not even on my radar until you quoted me. Apparently you have been all ate up with me and bottling it up instead. Don't worry let it out as I'll be your huckle berry grin

4) Like I said before you are a non entity, stop trying to align yourself with me, "Igi Imu Eshin, Ojina Si Eti E", go and find some one else to hump.

5) Excellent, errand boy. As long as you can call your father that, then we're all good grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't post in Yoruba to me, you stark illiterate. Post in a language I understand, prick!

And who're the black people in America in the context of ya post? Are they not African Americans, you senile duffer?

Don't ever put Ijebu near ya post again. Just claim ya Ibadan and stick with it, plonker!

Ijebu, Ijebu, Ijebu..

No what?

Get a grip and realize that you are a non entity who can't dictate to anyone. I know that's is what is killing you on the inside grin

Like I said, go and figure out the difference between what I wrote and what you hoped that I wrote.

Unlike you, I am not a racist fu(k. I love my host country and all her people. I merely stated a fact of my experiences. I'm so happy though that it caused you grief.

"Omo Oshi Jatijati, Ti Oye Ki Iya E Ti Fi Se Nkan Osu Danu" grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
[s]
CityNG:

1) It doesn't matter what age you think I am, in three lifetimes you can never accomplish what I have accomplished. I know it hurts but "Omo Ti Ob ago Eko Ni Ile, Ita La Tinko"

2) Again, go and find what I wrote and try to get your brain into gear while you try to decipher it. I don't write for the benefit of amoebas like you so may have to ask for assistance.

3) You are a non entity and not even on my radar until you quoted me. Apparently you have been all ate up with me and bottling it up instead. Don't worry let it out as I'll be your huckle berry grin

4) Like I said before you are a non entity, stop trying to align yourself with me, "Igi Imu Eshin, Ojina Si Eti E", go and find some one else to hump.

5) Excellent, errand boy. As long as you can call your father that, then we're all good grin
[/s]

Senile stark illiterate!

What do you do for a living apart from sell used car, you broke village yokel? I'm not aligning myself with you cos I'm definitely not on ya level, despite ya age. I was just trying to save you from yourself cos I said that Ijebu thing to me in the past. And it's cringe worthy to see an Ijebu person, go from thread to thread posting the dumbest tripe ever. Hence I gave you pass, cu.nt.

Just sod off!
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
[s]
CityNG:

Ijebu, Ijebu, Ijebu..

No what?

Get a grip and realize that you are a non entity who can't dictate to anyone. I know that's is what is killing you on the inside grin

Like I said, go and figure out the difference between what I wrote and what you hoped that I wrote.

Unlike you, I am not a racist fu(k. I love my host country and all her people. I merely stated a fact of my experiences. I'm so happy though that it caused you grief.

"Omo Oshi Jatijati, Ti Oye Ki Iya E Ti Fi Se Nkan Osu Danu" grin
[/s]

Apart from being senile, it's obvious your brain cells have been fried by the naij sun.

Pray tell what's tribal about saying, "I give you a pass cos you said you're Ijebu and I'm nice like that?" - normal gesture. You're just innately dumb.

Your mates are building empires and working as top executives in Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, while you're stuck in selling used cars everywhere, you non-achieving broke bum. Get an education - Adult Education might still be able to salvage a bit of ya hopeless situation.

You need a brain surgery and brain cells replacement, you demented old fart! grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by jzdoberman: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Clearly an Antonov

Yeah bro you damn right!
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
oookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you hold on to that sentiment bruv grin

That nyggah can't even mention the black folks who voted overwhelmingly for him.

And you think the same guy can be a war time president, no? - hysterical.

The same guy Putin outsmart all the time in diplomacy and decision making, no? grin

Get ol'boy a teleprompter - without that ish, he's gaffe prone. grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

That nyggah can't even mention the black folks for vote overwhelmingly for him.

And you think the same guy can be a war time president, no? - hysterical.

The same guy Putin outsmart all the time in diplomacy and decision making, no? grin

Get ol'boy a teleprompter - without that ish, he's gaffe prone. grin
Ahhh you have been watching fox news bruv. you sound exactly like those racist white people now tongue
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
Ahhh you have been watching fox news bruv. you sound exactly like those racist white people now tongue

Nah, apart from just trying to get comic relief by watching Bill O'reilly's fvcked face. grin

Obama done mess up black people and the whole planet. There's nothing racist about calling a spade a spade. Obama failed, period.

The reset button and post-racial world turned into a nightmare for the whole planet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.