Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies (37375 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by mki: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrOlai:
Some ladies today commit all sorts of immoralities without d fear of God. These include:

1. Sex Before Marriage
Any sex outside marriage without parents' consent is a sin. This is fornication/adultery.
I don't understand this. Mr OP, so if the parents give their consent it is no more fornication/adultery?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by ophilly: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emerald
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

I never said abortion was good undecided

I said the man must have an involvement in the process that leads to it. After all he's the one who impregnated the lady.
ok!sorry sir!I don't know what is wrong with me, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
publicenemy:

I love ur eyes...
thanks luv
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Kruzilano(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
1) u said jhs 1 tin in dis post... Dats IMMORAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.. man. U no get tlk, u no even get brain
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by PHAYOL81: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
pekeyim:
How did this get to FP?

The Ladies cannot commit all the listed "crimes" above alone.

Please Show me a Guy you know that has just 1 partner and never cheated and I'll show you a Liar.

u jux spelt 2 d whole world wot u are wit dat statement.tell me,hw many partners do u av?SMH.
By d way,d fact dat u and many more peeps u kno do dis shamefl deed doesnt mean evry oda person does....@ least i dont play around.i dont f*ck evrybdy either evn if she sings it out dats wot she wants 4rm me.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
bullshit! why is your post biased and one sided? so all these ladies are lesb:ians? are they not committing this adultery with men?

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by holatin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
let me call my land lord daughter to come and read this
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
ektbear:

Body no be firewood
We are humans not animals. We should learn to tame d animality in us.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by didicold(f): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op's just a misogynist hiding behind religion .
Do d women do all dense things with a tree stump?
BTW,(sottovoce) tell me who hurt u so bad that u decided women must be d devil's minions grin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by luckybaddest(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
am I reading this definitely NO, well lemme call her to come read it for me
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Laredojohn(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
See peeps openly justifying what's wrong...no one is perfect, but to be sincere d op is right, just that he was attaching it too much to d ladies instead of making it both sexes , the giver and receiver, not minding the way he presents it. The main point is that he has driven his message... may God give us the grace to obey and resist the devil

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
mki:
I don't understand this. Mr OP, so if the parents give their consent it is no more fornication/adultery?
The statement is tautology. It should be "Any sex outside marriage is a sin". Parents' consent is one of d processes of marriage.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by akoaki(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Whoever has not been involved in any of these acts , let him/her throw the first stone.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by 1stola: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
But they commit all these with men...so what's the difference undecided
Shut your shít up.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
mki:
The statement is tautology. It should be "Any sex outside marriage is a sin". Parents' consent is one of processes of marriage.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Women who keep their viginity until marriage definitely are more respected by their husbands...they are always held in high esteem by their husbands..imagine me having a wife whereof I ain't her first banger...

If I marry a divorcee or widow,that's different
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
akoaki:
Whoever has not been involved in any of these acts , let him/her throw the first stone.
The fact dat u involve in d shameful acts does not mean every other person does. Try to seek God's forgiveness instead of generalising.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by korexdodo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrOlai:
Some ladies today commit all sorts of immoralities without d fear of God. These include:

1. Sex Before Marriage
Any sex outside marriage without parents' consent is a sin. This is fornication/adultery.

2. Serial Fornication with Different Men
Some ladies would have sex with up to 10 different men before getting married to d real husband who could be innocent! In fact, some ladies have lost count of d no of men that commit fornication/adultery with them!

3. Multiple Sex Partners
Some ladies have 3, 4, 5, 6 or more multiple sex partners servicing them!

4. Abortion
Many ladies commit abortion. Some do it serially. Unfortunately 4 some of them, they end up crying for the fruit of the womb when they get married.

5. Adultery
Some married women commit adultery. They give their vagina to other men to use. Their breasts which belong to their husbands and children, they give to other men to suck!
I thought we are in the 21st century. Guy or Gal whoever u are ,u have some catching up to do, in this age of facebook and twitter u still dey talk about fornication and adultery? Plzzzzzz
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
@OP, see d commotion u av cause. Chai! Derriz God oooo
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
danjumakolo:
Women who keep their viginity until marriage definitely are more respected by their husbands...they are always held in high esteem by their husbands..imagine me having a wife whereof I ain't her first banger...
If I marry a divorcee or widow,that's different
True Talk!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by akoaki(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrOlai:

The fact dat u involve in d shameful acts does not mean every other person does. Try to seek God's forgiveness instead of generalising.

Hypocrates just like the pharisees and saducees of old...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Laredojohn:
See peeps openly justifying what's wrong...no one is perfect, but to be sincere d op is right, just that he was attaching it too much to d ladies instead of making it both sexes , the giver and receiver, not minding the way he presents it. The main point is that he has driven his message... may God give us the grace to obey and resist the devil
Thanks. Nobody is perfect indeed. We are all humans.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrOlai:

1. Sex Before Marriage

Some ladies would have sex with up to 10 different men before getting married to d real husband who could be innocent! In fact, some ladies have lost count of d no of men that commit fornication/adultery with them!

3. Multiple Sex Partners

4. Abortion
Many ladies commit abortion. Some do it serially. Unfortunately 4 some of them, they end up crying for the fruit of the womb when they get married.

5. Adultery
Some married women commit adultery. They give their vagina to other men to use. Their breasts which belong to their husbands and children, they give to other men to suck!
Bia! Your post is laced with hypocrisy. Does a woman commit these sins alone? It take two to tango. I believe you are on a mission to defame women.
I do not support immorality, but wwho are you to judge the woman who was deceived into sex by a man or the lady who gets raped? What about the girl who has nobody in this world and turns to prostitution for survival? Also, the lady who committed thae "serial abortions" was abandoned by her boyfriend who promised to stand by her (he forced her to give him se.x, promised to take care of her if she gets pregnant and when she tells him about her pregnancy, he takes off). Some poeple are victims of unfair circumstances you know. In the bid to judge them, show some compassion, find out the underlying reasons for their behaviour and don't just strategise, actually help them become responsible and Godly.
Jesus Christ said to the mob about to stone the adulterous woman to death "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". In essence, you have sinned by judging people who sinned against God. The Holy Bible says "judge not, so that you won't be judged"
Help people find their way to God, do not make them flee from God. Our righteousness is as filthy rags before God.
I'm through here.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Laredojohn:
Thanks. Nobody is perfect indeed. We are all humans...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by FolarinToks: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tinalex:
@Op...honestly i dnt get you,why are you directing this onto the ladies? So the men they are doing this with,those men are just having fun,not fornication/adultery right? Smh....some men and their hypocrisy...mmmtttccchheeewwww

There is nothing like hypocrisy here, a man ll always wants a woman but it is a woman choice to either accept or reject
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
BellaBambina:
Bia! Your post is laced with hypocrisy. Does a woman commit these sins alone? It take two to tango. I believe you are on a mission to defame women.
I do not support immorality, but wwho are you to judge the woman who was deceived into sex by a man or the lady who gets raped? What about the girl who has nobody in this world and turns to prostitution for survival? Also, the lady who committed thae "serial abortions" was abandoned by her boyfriend who promised to stand by her (he forced her to give him se.x, promised to take care of her if she gets pregnant and when she tells him about her pregnancy, he takes off). Some poeple are victims of unfair circumstances you know. In the bid to judge them, show some compassion, find out the underlying reasons for their behaviour and don't just strategise, actually help them become responsible and Godly.
Jesus Christ said to the mob about to stone the adulterous woman to death "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". In essence, you have sinned by judging people who sinned against God. The Holy Bible says "judge not, so that you won't be judged"
Help people find their way to God, do not make them flee from God. Our righteousness is as filthy rags before God.
I'm through here.
I have not generalised. I said some ladies... and who am I to judge? No matter d underlying cause, evil would always remain evil.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by 2CatWoman: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrOlai:

1. Sex Before Marriage

3. Multiple Sex Partners

4. Abortion

5. Adultery

Please understand that your post makes no logical sense and you are a big foolish idi.ot. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by kennedyugo: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
BellaBambina:
I'm through here.

Sugar coated gospel! Say the truth and it becomes judgment. (But Of course we should judge what is right and what is not.). That's why church pews today are only filled with church going sinners
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrOlai:

I have not generalised. I said some ladies... and who am I to judge? No matter d underlying cause, evil would always remain evil.
yes evil will always remain evil, but try to reach out and help "some ladies" that indulge in those sins.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by hensben(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
op u nor just try at all...how this take concern only the ladies na when it takes two to tangle undecided
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
kennedyugo:

Sugar coated gospel! Say the truth and it becomes judgment. (But Of course we should judge what is right and what is not.). That's why church pews today are only filled with church going sinners
.. OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.