Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies (37393 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
So I guess men who sleep do the above mentioned list aren't shameful also? undecided
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ThoniaSlim. They are, of course.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by twerkjack: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
But they commit all these with men...so what's the difference undecided
seriously this op needs to be sent to an assylum. What a load of crap! And how the hell did this make FP? Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

if the man doesn't get her pregnant,,she wouldn't indulge in it.

Since you want to blame everyone for her actions, instead of taking responsibilities for them, then if there wasn't a doctor to abort it for her, she wouldn't indulge in it. If there wasn't a cab man to take her to the hospital for the abortion, she wouldn't indulge in it. BULLSHIT.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrOlai:
@ThoniaSlim. They are, of course.

So why were you biased? why didnt you include the men in the op? Are these ladies sleeping with animals or lesbians? and by the way, you dnt even know what adultery means. Your post was just talking about fornication.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
GbengaOG:

Since you want to blame everyone for her actions, instead of taking responsibilities for them, then if there wasn't a doctor to abort it for her, she wouldn't indulge in it. If there wasn't a cab man to take her to the hospital for the abortion, she wouldn't indulge in it. BULLSHIT.

Can you successfully date a lady without having s.ex?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MarieSucre(f): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrOlai:

Pls, don't defend evils. Nobody is saying we don't have men who commit d same evils. 2 wrongs do not make right. It's all our collective responsibility to speak against it in order to have a better society.
I support this 100%. Cause your post encouraged only slut shaming of women. we are tirèd of carrying the burden of the world's morality on our shoulders.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by fejikudz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
But they commit all these with men...so what's the difference undecided
WELL SAID

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin
MarieSucre:
I support this 100%. Cause your post encouraged only slut shaming of women. we are tirèd of carrying the burden of the world's morality on our shoulders.
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstood. I never intended dat. Women are d salts of d world. They are d sugars of d world. Without a woman, U and I wouldn't exist. Women make our world beautiful and meaningful. If I am to pick just one thing in dis world, I'll pick a beautiful lady like u...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

People like u are d ones destroying d lives of innocent ladies. Sex is a mercy from God Almighy on us. It's a pleasure given to us by God to enjoy only between a man and his wife. So, if u date 10 girls, by implication, u would have sex with all of them and dumb them for one mumu to marry? What do u call dat? Love or sexual abuse? Mtcheeewwww...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
GbengaOG:

How does that bother me
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrOlai:

People like u are d ones destroying d lives of innocent ladies. Sex is a mercy from God Almighy on us. It's a pleasure given to us by God to enjoy only between a man and his wife. So, if u date 10 girls, by implication, u would have sex with all of them and dumb them for one mumu to marry? What do u call dat? Love or sexual abuse? Mtcheeewwww...

This is my problem with people like this guy. Mr man simply answer the question i asked you. This is how people fail english comprehension exam just because they want to blab. Can YOU successfully date a lady without having s.ex with her? Have you ever tried it? Yes or No.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by baralatie(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

This is my problem with people like this guy. Mr man simply answer the question i asked you. This is how people fail english comprehension exam just because they want to blab. Can YOU successfully date a lady without having s.ex with her? Have you ever tried it? Yes or No.
let us ask the right question,

should you as a man make an offer of she.xx anytime you date a woman!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
baralatie:

let us ask the right question,

should you as a man make an offer of she.xx anytime you date a woman!

News flash: I AM NOT A MAN.

I have a reason i am throwing this question at the op and he is obviously dodging it because its easier to preach than to practise. I want a straight up answer. thats all.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I have a reason i am throwing this question at the op and he is obviously dodging it because its easier to preach than to practise. I want a straight up answer. thats all.
OK!
it does not change the fact that the question you asked is more biased,meaning every relationship is about sex!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
baralatie:

OK!
it does not change the fact that the question you asked is more biased,meaning every relationship is about sex!

Did i not speak english? Its just a question. and the question is for the Op not You. Did my question preach s.ex in relatonships?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by MrOlai: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Sophyrocks:

Sophyrocks:

Sophyrocks:

Did i not speak english? Its just a question. and the question is for the Op not You. Did my question preach s.ex in relatonships?
So, u are a woman? I'm highly disappointed in u, for u as a lady to have asked such a question. Fornicating around with different men in d name of dating! The likes of u make people abuse and insult women.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrOlai:

So, u are a woman? I'm highly disappointed in u, for u as a lady to have asked such a question. Fornicating around with different men in d name of dating! The likes of u make people abuse and insult women.

Mr man, can you date a lady without having s.ex? can you strictly follow your preaching? That is my question. When the disciples ask jesus christ questions, he confidently answers them. As a preacher, if you are confident within yourself that you can and not be a Hypocrite, you will confidently answer my question, Yes or No. SIMPLE!!! Why is your b.p rising because of a simple question? or have you been fornicating?

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Mr man, can you date a lady without having s.ex? can you strictly follow your preaching? That is my question. When the disciples ask jesus christ questions, he confidently answers them. As a preacher, if you are confident within yourself that you can and not be a Hypocrite, you will confidently answer my question, Yes or No. SIMPLE!!! Why is your b.p rising because of a simple question? or have you been fornicating?
then you make the op a justified fella!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
baralatie:

then you make the op a justified fella!

Justified how?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Justified how?
because of your question!
it paints the women as ?
which is what the op Is painting!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
baralatie:

because of your question!
it paints the women as ?
which is what the op Is painting!

It is common knowledge that most guys cannot date a lady without having s.ex. you cannot deny that. Churchy guys like the Op also have s.ex inspite of the fact that they know its a sin. Having s.ex outside marriage is a sin. I am against guys turning s.ex as a condition for relationships or even double dating simply because ladies abide to the 'No sex' rule. And these same guys come here to preach. I am asking a simple question and the Op cannot even answer it. He quickly jumped to criticising before allowing me to land. You know why? Because he can preach but he cannot practise it like every other 'churchy' guy out there. A guy that doesnt practise fornication will confidently answer my question. Or is there any shame in it?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

It is common knowledge that most guys cannot date a lady without having s.ex. you cannot deny that. Churchy guys like the Op also have s.ex inspite of the fact that they know its a sin. Having s.ex outside marriage is a sin. I am against guys turning s.ex as a condition for relationships or even double dating simply because ladies abide to the 'No sex' rule. And these same guys come here to preach. I am asking a simple question and the Op cannot even answer it. He quickly jumped to criticising before allowing me to land. You know why? Because he can preach but he cannot practise it like every other 'churchy' guy out there. A guy that doesnt practise fornication will confidently answer my question. Or is there any shame in it?

generalisation and over rating of issues pertaining to
she.x
again your angle is still giving the op the edge in his claims
rephrae your question!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
baralatie:

generalisation and over rating of issues pertaining to
she.x
again your angle is still giving the op the edge in his claims
rephrae your question!

Giving him what edge? lets just say ive been able to spot a hypocrite. thats all. The preacher cannot answer a simple question. Isnt that shameful? I know his type.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by 1miccza: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
uzolexis:

Shiorr,advising n encouraging her 2 do it and her doing it is d same thing. U r an accomplice every step of d way, both in d process of making d baby n comoting d baby.

Yeah you are not wrong but the fact still remains is that the burden of pains,cuts and the physical trauma would be on the woman. That's why ladies should run away from such.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by trapQ: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Your stupidity and foolishness is alarming. Why blame only the women? Do they fvck themselves? Or let me ask , don't you fvck women? You are a sorry excuse for a human being. Wasted sperm!

Sex is between two people, blame the two sexes, not one
MrOlai:
Fornication/Adultery is a serious crime b4 Almighty God our creator. In Christianity, Bible condemns it, so also Quran. In fact, in Islam, penalty 4 adultery is death!
So, ladies who are into fornication & adultery one way or d other should seek God's forgiveness & repent. Otherwise, God's severe punishments await them even right from dis Earth. What breeds all d afore-mentioned immoralities is boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. Boyf-girlf relationship is euphemism for Fornication/Adultery. Ladies should pls keep themselves chaste. If u are married, remain faithful to ur husband. If u are not yet married, preserve ur virginity to ur future husband. Don't have boyfriend(s). If u do, u'll end up committing some or all d atrocities mentioned above! If u are not married yet & u have lost ur virginity through boyf-girlf relationship, seek God's forgiveness, repent & stop d rubbish. Whenever somebody has access to ur vagina, breasts, bom bom & other parts of ur body apart from ur husband, dat'll be a withness against u b4 Almighty God.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2016
MrOlai:

You did not answer the question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.