Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. (40659 Views)

Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by MEILYN(m): 12:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Chaii Buhari just fall hand grin....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by jmaine: 1:00am On Dec 08, 2014

16 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Ikwokrikwo: 5:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove etc
This is front page worthy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Are we changing for the worse or are we changing for the better

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:
Obiagelli barcanista oya come defend your boss

Collnyzo9 you bad gan

What is the essence of being an opec member? What is the job of opec itself? What does members of opec use their influence for?

Too many illiterates in Nigeria. No wonder we are in this bad state.

12 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Collynzo9: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

What is the essence of being an opec member? What is the job of opec itself? What does members of opec use their influence for?

The fall in oil price is beyond OPEC.
Many countries like America who aren't OPEC members are now producing oil of their own from shale, that is what brought about the crash in oil price.
Besides you aren't in Buhari's mind, he clearly said that he will stabilize oil prices on his own.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by ahaika23: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Buhari the illiterate grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by taharqa: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

Plz, shut year mouth and stop makind a phool of yaself...methinks we hv got enuf of dat for one day from ya 'slow' master. Don't u think

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Collynzo9:

Many countries like America who aren't OPEC members are now producing oil of their own from shale, that is what brought about the crash in oil price.
Besides you aren't in Buhari's mind, he clearly said that he will stabilize oil prices on his own.

On his own? That lie wasn't necessary.

True non opec members are producing oil, but if opec cuts supply today, oil prices will rise immediately. Btw buhari said stabilise not increase prices, they are 2 different things.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by ahaika23: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

True non opec members are producing oil, but if opec cuts supply today, oil prices will rise immediately. Btw buhari said stabilise not increase prices, they are 2 different things.
grin grin grin Buhari the illiterate

28 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
taharqa:

Plz, shut year mouth and stop makind a phool of yaself...methinks we hv got enuf of dat for one day from ya 'slow' master. Don't u think

You should shut me up with your argument.

I am still waiting for your post harvest warehouses.

www.nairaland.com/1426656/post-harvest-losses-fgelumelus-firm-build
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Iykopee(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

^^^^ the essence of becoming an OPEC member is that u will stabilize oil prices on ur own, right? Yet u brainless nematode can't desist from calling others illiterates. Silly goat. Go back and learn more about 'fall in oil prices, and dynamism of OPEC operations', then come back and tell us if buhari on his own, can decide stabilizing oil prices. The borderline of the interview really exposed the living illiteracy of buhari, and the worst form of cluelessness conspicuously exhibited by a presidential aspirant. Henceforth ,there's no shred of doubt in me the FISHER MAN IS NOT BETTER THAN THE CATTLE REARER.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

Nonsense! The solution is diversification of the economy. Moreover, the current fall in oil price is beyond OPEC and beyond what any individual countrycountry can "stabilize"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Collynzo9: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

They will need to cut supply by a whole lot to get oil prices to rise even marginally, which is counter-productive. You get the price increased a little, but the quantity you export is reduced by a huge margin, doesn't sound like a solution to me.
Besides, Buhari never said anything about that and you aren't a mind reader.
The question he was asked was how he plans to diversify the economy and his answer was ''I will stabilize the oil market'', yet you his fans who happen to be mostly hypocrites see nothing wrong with that, you guys are the same people that criticise GEJ for not diversifying the economy despite all the giant strides in that area.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by ozoigbondu: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2014
As i was watching this clueless man in in the interview i could not help but think about buharist on nairaland praising him as their all and all messiah in the waiting in fact to them he is jesus coming again

Then i imagined their faces and

26 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Collynzo9:

They will need to cut supply by a whole lot to get oil prices to rise, which is counter-productive. You get the prue increased, but the quantity you export is reduced by a huge margin, doesn't sound like a solution to me.
Besides, Buhari never said anything about that and you aren't a mind reader.
The question he was asked was how he plans to diversify the economy and his answer was ''I will stabilize the oil market'', yet you his fans who happen to be mostly hypocrites see nothing wrong with that, you guys are the same people that criticise GEJ for not diversifying the economy despite all the giant strides in that area.

"We have to take time to watch the stabilisation of the
oil market....but diversifying into agriculture is a
must"

Stop telling lies.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Nonsense! The solution is diversification of the economy. Moreover, the current fall in oil price is beyond OPEC and beyond what any individual countrycountry can "stabilize"

Did buhari say he was going to increase oil prices?

On diversification,

"We have to take time to watch the stabilisation of the
oil market....but diversifying into agriculture is a
must"

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^^ the essence of becoming an OPEC member is that u will stabilize oil prices on ur own, right? Yet u brainless nematode can't desist from calling others illiterates. Silly goat. Go back and learn more about 'fall in oil prices, and dynamism of OPEC operations', then come back and tell us if buhari on his own, can decide stabilizing oil prices. The borderline of the interview really exposed the living illiteracy of buhari, and the worst form of cluelessness conspicuously exhibited by a presidential aspirant. Henceforth ,there's no shred of doubt in me the FISHER MAN IS NOT BETTER THAN THE CATTLE REARER.

Please tell us why opec was formed. For quality control? Empty head.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by ahaika23: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:

Please tell us why opec was formed. For quality control? Empty head.
opec was formed so Buhari can dictate oil price grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by tomakint: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2014
ITbomb:
Few things Buhari would realise if he becomes President
1. You don't make a law on your own.
2. Press has more freedom today than you would be comfortable
3. Nigerians won't catch cold when you sneeze
4. We now have 36 strong governors and a stubborn parliament which you would have to lobby in order to run a smooth government, not a 5 members Supreme Military Council that nobody question
ITBomb, you are da (((***bomb***))) good thinking there pal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Magician Buhari grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by ahaika23: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mad boko hari angry grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by vizboy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
buhari has nothing to offer jare

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by sniperr007(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shows how shallow minded he is about international politics and economics. He had d chance to change Nigeria when he was a military HOS- which was easier because every law was made on decree.

Let him stay with his family because at his age, he doesn't need the kinda stress from leaderships.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by chamboy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Buhari has nothing to offer ..........lets just stick to GEJ .4 MORE CLUELESS YEARS ABI grin
Fools

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by nigerianvenom(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:
Apart from stabilising oil prices he would make Nigeria the largest economy in the world surpassing America and China grin grin grin
]b]The NMA were probably thinking of Buhari when they suggested all political aspirants undertake psychological evaluation[/b].

There's something not right about the man Buhari, this man is stuck in 1980's view of the world.

True talk

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by qtx(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Firefire:
Chai, military education cannot simply solve economic issues.

GMB u try, u go waka go OPEC go stabilise the price, a biii.
my dear see me see wahala o. its like saying when he grabs power he will make isis leaders to get born again and go and hug obama in a crusade na.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by qtx(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Collynzo9:

maybe spiritually he can but physically and practically, impossible

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Firefire(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

my dear see me see wahala o. its like saying when he grabs power he will make isis leaders to get born again and go and hug obama in a crusade na.

That guy called Buhari is going nowhere past his hometown.

The 4th weeping would be greater than the beginning. I Pray no life would be lost this time undecided

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Goddex: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=13pt]The entire nation can now see the man APC is putting forward as
candidate in this computer age? APC are just greedy for power.

Because the man got 12m northern votes made up of mainly Al-Majiri
they have jettisoned competence because of greed for 12m votes[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Adminisher: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
mikeansy:

I warned them that 2015 Nigeria deserves better than Buhari

the age of his ideas are so so so outdated

Buhari' s interview is the best I have seen by a presidential aspirant so far. The carriage and the marshalling of points was superb. I liked the way he reacted to the suggestion about him possibly leaving APC if he fails at the primaries..."but I signed, I gave my word that I would not leave"....That is a presidential material, the same question asked of Jonathan was bare faced lies on national TV.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by olapluto(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
PDP and its dependence on lies. NOWHERE in those links did Buhari say such nonsense. I challenge the OP to say in which video and at what minute Buhari mentioned stabilising the price of oil.
\\why do you keep insulting yourself as a person of poor listening and understanding skills?

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Union Bank Introduces SMS Banking / Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.