Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. (40660 Views)

Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by drisatasarr: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2015
No one can stabilize oil prices, but one thing for sure GMB's running mate Prof Osinbajo can help the administration with Executive actions that will improve our economy. All you need to do is listen to his interviews. The man is one of the smartest Nigerians ever.
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by callmenow: 5:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Clueless, witless and demented. Buhari will fail for the fourth and last time next month.
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Tex42(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Zzchampion:
....weather you people like or nt.....#wemustchange.!!!!
yeah! we'll start by stabilizing oil price.
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by nwaanambra1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Zzchampion:
....weather you people like or nt.....#wemustchange.!!!!

pardon sir, I Dnt understand y u included my comment in Ur quotes
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by mlanreh: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
tron23:
To be honest, Jonah is not the best option for us. But when compared to buhari, tah the difference is clear.

How can president Jonathan just be lucky, he gas fixed most roads, our railways, created 9 Fed universities, just to mention a few.
There is freedom of speech, movement and association.

Regarding the insurgency, when buhari came out to support boko haram and say that Jonathan is bombing them via ihejirika I totally write him off. His statements don't show sincerity.
Nigeria has always had security issues since the time of abacha, if most of our past leaders had addressed the insecurity in our nation we won't be here.

Now let me ask you if we had democracy since 1983, can you imagine how our lives would be?
Let's be real, some people supporting buhari can't remember what it meant to live under military dictatorship. Do you think you could express yourself like this during the military era?

For 8yrs obasanjo couldn't fix the railways, couldn't create Fed universities. Yet he had experience, was a former head of state. Now you actually think buhari can represent us.
JFK Kennedy was in his 40's when he sent America to the moon. Cameron and Obama both took office in their 40's, when will our generation lead Nigeria, please tell me.

Pls tell them oooo
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Trustyd1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
As i watch those interview all is see in GMB face is pretense, that man is a hypocrite. he has a hidden agenda.
He said the Army is made up of 80% Christians see lie, He said military regime were better, no wonder he overthrown the then civil gvt. and now he want to come as a civilian. he said no one questioned his regime of Muslim and Muslim, the person won die.
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Trustyd1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
drisatasarr:
No one can stabilize oil prices, but one thing for sure GMB's running mate Prof Osinbajo can help the administration with Executive actions that will improve our economy. All you need to do is listen to his interviews.
The man is one of the smartest Nigerians ever
ok so what has his smartness ever done, what is his history? and who is he by the way cos i never heard of him till he was adopted as GMB running mate
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by donodion(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

Buhari is not the best we can offer. Jonathan is even less so. But let me tell you something, sometimes in life you take what is the best available.
Corruption is a big problem, do you know 50% of Nigeria's inadequate budget is stolen?'
However when we say the truth people get angry.
1. Should Jonathan have been the VP nominee to Yaradua?.NO
The man was completely unprepared for the office and admitted as much to American diplomats at various meeting then.
2. Coup plotters becoming president is unfortunate but that is the nature of Nigerians. No principles. Your President was also at the home of a coup plotter and he even called him Papa.
APC chose Buhari on the basis of incorruptibility and acceptance in the north but there were better people who die not have the votes, Colonel Umar in the north who could have been better. Then there was the Buharinappeal of serially contesting but the most important reason is not less than 12 million votes guaranteed so obviously there was a lot more at play.
3. Your generation has to get serious and be politically active. You guys are the most de radicalized set of young people the country has ever seen. As long as you can go on instagram, the check out pictures and convince yourself that your peers are not doing better than you all of you are happy. But you are being stolen from big time's
You heard

Tell them hun...tell them.

If (or shall i say WHEN) Buhari wins, he have only one term to prove himself.If he doesnt meet up...Nigerians will give him the marching order as they do for Jona.
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by OGAattheTOP: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
THE OP is a blatant liar. BUHARIFOR2015-2019. gej MUST RETURN TO Otueko come May 29.
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by asids55: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
if buhari likes, let him say that he can part the red sea like Moses did, i go still vote for am
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
buhari is more confused than ever .......
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by MCMLXXVI(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nnaa mehn.
We still dey wait oh grin
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by MCMLXXVI(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
asids55:
if buhari likes, let him say that he can part the red sea like Moses did, i go still vote for am

Zombie spotted grin
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
drisatasarr:
No one can stabilize oil prices, but one thing for sure GMB's running mate Prof Osinbajo can help the administration with Executive actions that will improve our economy. All you need to do is listen to his interviews. The man is one of the smartest Nigerians ever.

LWKMD! 1 year later, and all they have to show are blame games, mass layoffs, currency depreciation, human rights violations, fuel scarcity, a 2.1 biklion dollar wild goose chase and a shameful ninja style budget debacle.

What a silly lot, deceiving their gullible zombies grin
Re: General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. by NuclearWinter: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Union Bank Introduces SMS Banking / Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.