Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality (5901 Views)

What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / When Next I Come To This World, I Will Come To This World As Your Bra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Merlissa(f): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Front-claspers, back-claspers, over-the-head claspers (yep) ... you'll be shocked by what your preferred method says about you.

Alright, ladies: Let's stop for one hot second and answer a very important question: How do you put your bra on?

Before you immediately say something trivial like, "Uhh, the normal way," just think about it. Do you put it on and clasp it behind your back? Or do you clasp it in the front, then rotate the bra to the back? Or perhaps you hate clasping it in the back, so you get a front-closing bra. Or maybe, just maybe, you can't be bothered to do something as trivial as clasp a bra day in and day out, so you do it once, then slide that sucker over your head and pull it into place.

See, it's not such an easy choice. But now that you've taken time to figure out your preferred method, we have news for you — the way you put your bra on reveals a lot about your personality, says Patti Wood, a body language and human behavior expert and author of Snap: Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language, and Charisma. "There are four distinct personality types — drivers, influencers, supporters, and careful correctors — who tend to have very unique ways of doing things, even small tasks," she says. "Everything you do — and the way you do it — comes together to form a story about yourself, and there's no reason your undergarments shouldn't be a part of that."

Yes, the way you put on your bra could just be a habit that you learned from your mom when you were a tween, so you've been doing the same thing for the last 20 years. Or it could be providing some important insight into how you like to handle yourself. So read on, my friends, and find out what your undergarments really reveal.

You Use a Back-Clasp Bra, and Clasp It in the Back

[img]http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/34/768x384/1439998326-syn-cos-1439844446-rbk-bra-4.jpg[/img]

You're a supporter, which means you like to stick to tradition and tend to follow along with what you've always been taught (Hey, if it ain't broke...). So it makes sense that you aim for the back-clasp, as that's how mom — or your girlfriends in the gym locker room — taught you how to do it. You also love being around people and getting along with them, so bra shopping is just another excuse to get the girls together for a fun day out on the town. And if anyone ever needs help choosing a sexy lingerie set or finding the perfect sports bra — you're their gal. Not to mention you always have a safety pin on hand, just in case someone's strap pops. #NeverTooPrepared.

You Clasp Your Bra in the Front, Then Rotate It to the Back

[img]http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/34/768x384/1439998329-syn-cos-1439842004-rbk-bra-2.jpg[/img]

Hey there, influencer. You're a woman who likes to feel appreciated, supported, and look the part that you're presenting yourself as (businesswoman, mom, sexy wife, whatever), and your lingerie fits into that. You gravitate toward pretty, standout bras (a girl who isn't afraid of color or making a statement), and likely have an entire drawer dedicated to different kinds of bras because hey, you never know where you're going or what you'll be wearing, so your outfit needs to be able to adjust as well as you do. As for the actual clasping of the bra, that's just another way for you to make sure you look your best — there's no way in hell you're missing a clasp, or not taking the time to adjust those straps properly. And once you find a go-to set, you can bet there'll be a review or shout-out on your Instagram so everyone can enjoy the lady love.

You Use a Front-Clasping Bra

[img]http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/34/768x384/1439998331-syn-cos-1439842105-rbk-bra-1.jpg[/img]

As a driver, you look at life as a no-time-to-waste opportunity, so no one will find you fumbling with clasps that you can't even see. That's why you opt for a front-clasper — so you can efficiently get it done and move on with your day. And since you don't like to waste time, you also make sure the clothing you invest in is of high quality (because if you have to go shopping again, you are not going to be a happy camper). When it comes time to shop for bras, there's no time for lollygagging — this definitely isn't an all-day event with your besties. You make smart, well-researched decisions (no "top 10" shopping choices for you popping up on Facebook), and don't second-guess yourself. In other words, consider yourself a #boss, because you like to kick ass and take names on a daily basis.

You Clasp Your Bra Once, Then Slide It Over Your Head Each Day

[img]http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/34/768x384/1439998335-syn-cos-1439845310-rbk-bra-3.jpg[/img]

Consider yourself a careful corrector, meaning you like to make sure things are done right. That's why you tend to clasp a bra in the proper place once, then shimmy it on from there on out — you know it's set where it's supposed to be, and you no longer have to worry about getting it correct every single time (that's also why you likely feel the most comfortable in a sports bra). You don't really like attention, so when it's time to get dressed, you scurry to the closest private area for a fitting. Which also means you're shopping solo — you likely have a calendar notice for when it's time to buy some new bras (according to the expert recommendations, of course), make sure you have the most accurate measurements, quietly select your subtle purchases, and package them discreetly. At the end of the day, you like to have what works, no bells and whistles required.

Which one are you?

Happy International Women's Day
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Monalisa185(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2016
"You Clasp Your Bra in the Front, Then Rotate It to the Back".
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by TundeSalamu(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2016
My Girlfriend is a back clasper.
ohhhhh, how I enjoy removing the bra
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by wordbank(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2016
I dunno how to fix but I'm very good at removing by unzipping, rotating, unclip, pulling n attacking.
What does that make me??
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Merlissa(f): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
wordbank:
I dunno how to fix but I'm very good at removing by unzipping, rotating, unclip, pulling n attacking.
What does that make me??

A bra expart

5 Likes

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by divinehand2003(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
wordbank:
What does that make me??

A bra destroyer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by menabae(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol how true is this?... Anyways I'm a front clasper,then rotate it to the back no time to waste
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by repogirl(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Seriously, I thought my way was the normal way Clasping in front and then rotating.

It's way easier than clasping at the back, I've never been able to figure how to get it right that way.

4 Likes

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Fraih(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
An influencer! smiley
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by xendra: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
repogirl:
Seriously, I thought my way was the normal way Clasping in front and then rotating.

It's way easier than clasping at the back, I've never been able to figure how to get it right that way.
me too o, its how I was taught and its the only way I knew.

2 Likes

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by refiner(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
more easier to clasp it in front and den rotate it....
smiley

1 Like

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Maxity02(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
NL with there own things
front is way too easy for me, I don't no what d Op is talking abt

1 Like

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by cruzita(f): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided who get time for all those bra?sports bra all the way

1 Like

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Jamean(f): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Team clasp your bra in front and rotate to the back cool
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have only one front clasping bra. Those don't usually offer as much support, I think.

Front to back sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by mercielizzie(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
repogirl:

I can clasp at d back in 2 seconds

1 Like

Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by dimssy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think its help mate o...nice one OP
Merlissa:

A bra expart
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by repogirl(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
mercielizzie:
wow,I'm in awe of you.
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by ElDeeVee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jamean:
Team clasp your bra in front and rotate to the back cool

Really
Show me
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Kassidy90(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
I only knw how to unclasp grin
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by mumu9gerian: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
I guess clasping in frony and turbing to the back is the most common way
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kassidy90:
I only knw how to unclasp grin
grin bra destroyer spotted!
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by femimike1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Jamean(f): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Really Show me
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Jamean(f): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Really Show me
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Jamean(f): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Really Show me
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by NemzySeries(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
mercielizzie:
Wao........... Nepa work go fit u oooo bkos u go sabi cut and reconnect wire
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Viktor1983(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Unclasp 101.
Cup one hand over the hook, drag both sides together, then release...
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by MzOnajin1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
wordbank:
What does that make me??
breast sucker/ destroyer
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who came up with these BS?
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by DharmyYinks: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm

Mzlarem, Temibobo8... Get in here oo grin
Re: How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality by wordbank(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
breast sucker/ destroyer
Lolz
Nice dp tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? / Me, My House And Bae (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.