Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. (7434 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / No Wife Material In Naija Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my guy complain about a man he know got married. Just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other co workers was happy and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried friend said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a woman to marry. He recommend that, one should go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elite guy marry a woman that can't speak good English? Just because we have hoes everywhere?

I am tired. No wife material anymore. I only see hoes every where I set my eyes on. Getting a decent none hoe as a wife is almost impossible.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by mmadu5(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a women to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elited guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a wife is almost impossible.

We have some Yoruba girls that can speak English . And besides speaking English should not be your problem . most Yoruba girls are good with broken .

Me I won't even hesitate if I find a wife material in Yoruba land . Our igbo girls are hoes

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nonexisting1: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na mumu dey try domesticate street dogs. If you wan marry and have peace now, go cemetery go exhume a dead girl of 19th century, that's the only place you can find good wife again.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Jeon(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who cares!

live ur life and let others do same.

So sick Men crying about the things they claimed to ignore /not giving a fuvk which are Woman & Marriage, but won't get it out of their dried heads.

Why so?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
False!

Change your niche!

Lots of brilliant, independent, smart and beautiful ladies out there!

Like I said, change your niche! Do more of reserved clubs, library’s, MBA masters class, Bootcamps, and vacation in top class hotels and destination e.t.c

If you going popular, you will only meet popular demands!

Those ladies have a way of life and yours does not fit in and why you cannot find them. Excess of them out there.

And you must be ready to invest time. They kinda act hard to get, but once they find you brilliant and interesting, it’s 100

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
At first i have doubt, but he told it is possible to find a wife in a yoruba village. The south east is a supply zone for hoes, while the south south is a bastion zone for hoe's.

mmadu5:

We have some Yoruba girls that can speak English . And besides speaking English should not be your problem . most Yoruba girls are good with broken .

Me I won't even hesitate if I find a wife material in Yoruba land . Our igbo girls are hoes

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Zonefree(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na mumu dey try domesticate street dogs. If you wan marry and have peace now, go cemetery go exhume a dead girl of 19th century, that's the only place you can find good wife again.
grin grin grin

To see a sensible Nigerian girl for marriage now is like to see chilled water in hell.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by sirjoggy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
angry
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who is sleeping with the run girls

You can't eat your cake and have it!!!

Tell yourselves the truth for once and stop blaming anyone for your promiscuity!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Osibajo2023: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
False!

Change your niche!

Like I said, change your niche! Do more of reserved clubs, library’s, MBA masters class, Bootcamps, and vacation in top class hotels and destination e.t.c

Those ladies have a way of life and yours does not fit in and why you cannot find them. Excess of them out there.

And you must be ready to invest time. They kinda act hard to get, but once they find you brilliant and interesting, it’s 100

basket mouth wife, Tonto dike, toke makinde, nkechi blessing and many more are met in these sophisticated places u talked about, infact those one are not wife, the pride as a result of feminism will make u out, if you are lucky to find a good wife, u just lucky, not about the location u see her

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Osibajo2023:
basket mouth wife, Tonto dike, toke makinde, nkechi blessing and many more are met in these sophisticated places u talked about, infact those one are not wife, the pride as a result of feminism will make u out, if you are lucky to find a good wife, u just lucky, not about the location u see her

True!

But you more likely to find a good wife in some places. I mean women with class, career, and something upstairs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Yansham: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
False!

Change your niche!

Forget this thing.

They are girls first before anything.

No be ladies for all these places you mentioned they Bleep for workplace.

I mean top multinational companies.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yansham:

Forget this thing.

They are girls first before anything.

No be ladies for all these places you mentioned they Bleep for workplace.

I mean top multinational companies.

If they all do, where are guys still getting the good ones?

You are more likely to find brilliant women in unpopular locations.

Don’t follow the crowd! Go opposite ways!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by JJuanMiguel: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

True!

But you more likely to find a good wife in some places. I mean women with class, career, and something upstairs

You are wrong guy
All these change your niche blah blah blah
You'll only end up with classy hoes and MBA oloshos
Olosho get class and grades too

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

You are wrong guy
All these change your niche blah blah blah
You'll only end up with classy hoes and MBA oloshos
Olosho get class and grades too

False!

Just say you don’t have a clue on how it’s done.

There are thousands of them out there!

Even when you want to meet men that matter, same applies! You will hardly find them in common places.

8 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by theophorus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hahaha

Take the advice of Coronavirusrelo.
Change your Niche and you will discover that there are several virgins all around.

You don't go looking for Gold on the street except it falls on the ground by mistake from someone's hand.

Look in the right places and you will be glad.

NB: Any lady who do more of SM na scam dem be. Find a Lady that has Virtue and not swayed by public opinions.

If She wants a BellaNaj.. Wedding that shows her values.

Change your Niche and Look for Gold (Remember it may look rough on the surface)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by nicerod(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin cheesy grin

Women matter don tire me o

I don komot hands since

8 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Bankowner: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
There can be no runs girls without the active participation of your kind that is complaining. The men should choose either to make the girls runs girls or wives, you cannot have it both ways.

Besides, the runs girl is undergoing metamorphosis. Someday, she'll be transformed into a wife but if you the man don't want that, then don't patronize runs girls but marry them as quickly as possible.

My two cents.
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a women to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elited guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a wife is almost impossible.

6 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Geovanni412(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:

Out of over 4 billion people, you mean say, wife no dey. Haba, no dey use d word impossible.
Go abroad and find d wife you want if na wetin dey worry you badly. Las Las, we will all die. The only essence of life is to improve the conditions we met it in. Neither Jesus Christ nor Apostle Paul got married.

5 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
All the babes una disvirgin or use and dumped nko

5 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
4 billion women in Nigeria?

I think i should look outside.

Geovanni412:

Out of over 4 billion people, you mean say, wife no dey. Haba, no dey use d word impossible.
Go abroad and find d wife you want if na wetin dey worry you badly. Las Las, we will all die. The only essence of life is to improve the conditions we met it in. Neither Jesus Christ nor Apostle Paul got married.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is that enough reason one should marry a hook up girl?

ednut1:
All the babes una disvirgin or use and dumped nko

4 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Geovanni412(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
4 billion women in Nigeria?

I think i should look outside.

Worldwide. American guys dey go Puerto Rico to find wives. Passport Bros na d new format.
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Yansham: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If they all do, where are guys still getting the good ones?

You are more likely to find brilliant women in unpopular locations.

Don’t follow the crowd! Go opposite ways!

Even in the unpopular locations everybody is a saint until there is a caught.

In those unpopular locations things they happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yansham:

Even in the unpopular locations everybody is a saint until there is a caught.

In those unpopular locations things they happen.

You are right!

“But you have more chances”

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by ipobarecriminals: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by marlow1962(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
If I no fit find wife, I go find gal wer I fit score like 2 goals wit, still dy package my single life trips.

I no fit marry second hand, the ptsd wer go come from her past experience na wertin I no fit accept.

I dy overlook things o, but I no fit overlook that kind tin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by ibkayee(f): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
The rate at which men are begging for wives is becoming alarming. Kilon sele ni bi oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok. I will try outsiders.

Geovanni412:

Worldwide. American guys dey go Puerto Rico to find wives. Passport Bros na d new format.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by okerekingsley90: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=119419516]False!

Change your niche!

OP Please follow this advise.
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Is that enough reason one should marry a hook up girl?

you as a man who probably has over 50 body counts. U be olosho too. Its only ok to marry your kind

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? / Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.