Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (66253 Views)

God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by IVORY2009(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
This story is really not too balance, but be that as it may be, this man hmmm, if to so that woman na my sister, na to boundle this man enter creek for torture, @ least for another 3 weeks, Wen he return, he will not try dat again.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by AdaBekee1(f): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
if she is a virgin, she might have a strange feeling having s3x for the first time. i feel its the duty of the husband to gradually carry her along and make her understand her sexual duties as a wife and not forcing it on her. they should sort out themselves anyway they think is best for them

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:

The story above is as fake as the OP

the story dey make me vex self. it doesn't just follow. there is wot u call intelligent lie, but dis one dull.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pweetixandy: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

Find the part-one this story n read it b4 dropping ur comment in this part-two, else ur comments sounds WICKED. I bliv u don't really know wat lead to the present state of this woman's suffering. Chai! That man is a monster
he is a monster that can be tamed with some good loving. Did anyone teach her how to use d guy when they were dating,no one has to teach her how to love a man and treat him right.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by okiezman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
correctguy0900:

the story dey make me vex self. it doesn't just follow. there is wot u call intelligent lie, but dis one dull.

Na stupid lie be this and the worst is that it made the fp I wonder what NL is turning to
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by ROZZAYY(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Now it is on fp I bet dis op will come bak with season 3 in a few days, let's watch out.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Goodquestion(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
undercat:
@blesie

In all honesty, both of you are wrong.

Your hubby is dead wrong for forcing you to have sex. It does not matter that you are his wife; there is no rule that says a married couple must have sex. Sex is the norm, but technically its not a must.

On your own part, you should have discussed your stance on sex with your husband beforehand. I know nobody usually has such a discussion, but where you don't have any desire for sex with a man, you should let him know before you get married to him. I was stunned to read that on your wedding night you just bathed and proceeded to sleep. Who does that?!

That is still no excuse for him to rape you. He should really, utterly apologize for it.

If this marriage is to work, you have to be more forthcoming sexualli, since it appears that every time you guys have had sex, you did not really consent to it. Under our laws, divorce is actually permitted on grounds of denial of sex. Another ground for divorce is the abuse you have received.

In any discussion you guys have on what the way forward is, be ready to negotiate away some of your frigidity.

I'm just being curious here...are you attracted to him sexually? Didn't you guys ever make out before the wedding?

Gbam!!!

So you.carried all this in your head? You no be waste, ya papa and mama born you.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
the guY is even rich, if i was your husband i would punch all your face inside den send you packing with nothing, rubbish, you wanted to dominate him with sex, he said no you are calling it rape, YOU DONT LOVE HIM OOOO DIVORCE HIM, YOU A VIRGIN SO YOU WERE CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, LOVE IS SACRIFICE GOING LENGHTH , NOBODY IS PERFECT YOU LOVE PEOPLE FOR THEIR GOOD AND BAD , YOU DONT LOVE HIM SO FVCK OFF AND STOP COMPLAINING
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=14pt]If OPC OR Egbesu Boyz could torture the OP, she will confess that all this stories na ORIGINAL IKEBE-SUPER Series...[/size]

You created your profile on December 5th and your very first post is this Epistle to the Galatians.

Indeed. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by kernel504(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
andromida:
I honestly find it hard to believe this story. If its true i am sorry you are going through all this your husband seems insane to me from your story.

I am curious though have you never enjoyed the s3x with him?

Why is he communicating with you in such a violent way and why do you have to tolerate this nonsense? when the pastors wife told you to kneel and beg him you should have said NO. You can't just be crying and tolerating some extreme s3x just to please him look for a solution abeg since he is also a skilled manipulator and you've lost your voice you may need to go back home.

You don't have to pay any price you didn't commit any crime you only got married.

I hope she's ready to live with the stigma of divorce, and if eventually she feels otherwise after this time, she will never forgive herself.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Meel: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireneidiva:

You will advise your sister to remain in this kind of marriage Because men have finished or what He even admitted to raping her for godsake. I think something is wrong with you rather.
what if he is unfaithful to her, what if he beats her. And if he his a rapist, he would have make advance during courtship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pweetixandy: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
treasuress:
he is not a beast , she is looking for an impotent guy she should go outside and try her luck, i did not see any wrong thing the guy did, instead he isa patient person, i know the way other guys would have ignored her to death and go outside, e.g. me, she does not know and she dont wana learn
fine the guy is one crazy mofo,but she sef no dey try at all..she is making him beg for sex,beg to wash his body,beg to kiss her. She shld kuku pack out,learn how to make a man beg for mercy and then come back.

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
Hmmm..u and ur "husband" are not just compatible sexually. Ur not even romantic sef. What happend that morning would not have happend if u had just kissed him passionately and told him to wait until after service and u'll make him forget his name.instead u were doing like wood. Better divorce his silly behind and move on to the next phase of ur life cos as it is,100yrs of therapy will not help. U are not sensual and he is not patient. Hez a beast who shld be left alone,since u dnt know how to tame this beast. And u two dnt even have kids yet and u have a non existent sex life..incredible!
ASK HER IF SHE IS VIRGIN MARY THAT WILL GET PREGNANT BY THE SPIRIT
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nelsman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
Hmmm..u and ur "husband" are not just compatible sexually. Ur not even romantic sef. What happend that morning would not have happend if u had just kissed him passionately and told him to wait until after service and u'll make him forget his name.instead u were doing like wood. Better divorce his silly behind and move on to the next phase of ur life cos as it is,100yrs of therapy will not help. U are not sensual and he is not patient. Hez a beast who shld be left alone,since u dnt know how to tame this beast. And u two dnt even have kids yet and u have a non existent sex life..incredible!
Babe, u get mind ooo!
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
The only problem you have with your husband is sex right? Try to make it enjoyable for the both of you.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by leemix(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
my brother,marriage is not a by force sometin..if she can't dance kerewa for him,let her leave him. lemme even ask,have u ever given in to his sexual advances without him begging. This woman didn't do her homework well before getting married.

Lmao..I juz love this girl..showing maturity..
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Joe171(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
See this yeye cock and bull story
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Jonwesley(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
A NEW NAIRALANDER GETTING THE OLD FOLKS FOOLED BY AN IMAGINATIVE COMPELLING STORY. This IS HER SECOND POST SINCE JOINING NAIRALAND. I GUESS BY THE RESPONSE YOU HAVE ATTRACTED GO PUBLISH THE BOOK NOW. IT'S FAKE, FAKE, FAKE STORY. YOU ARE ALREADY LOOSING THE GRIP OF THE TWIST AND TURN OF THE STORY AND AT YOUR WIT'S END. RATHER THAN SAY IT'S A PAINT OF FICTION, YOU KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE. NO HUSBAND CAN DO ALL THAT. THE ANGLE OF THE CHURCH SCENE, THE PASTOR, HIS WIFE AND SOME OF THE CONGREGATION VISITED YOU. THAT CAN NEVER BE A CHURCH OF GOD. PLEASE IT'S ALL A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION OR FICTION. PERIOD!!!....ARE YOU THE ONLY COUPLE THAT MARRIED AND MUST HOLD THE CHURCH AND WITHOUT YOU THE SERVICE COULD NOT GO ON? THAT ALSO CANNOT BE A PASTOR REALLY. PLEASE CLOSE THIS FAKE THREAD. ENOUGH OF THESE UNWARRANTED EMOTIONS

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by zicoy6k: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
na wa o. Dis must be a false story or d OP is jst s1lly and stup1d. D only bad thing abt d man is dat he isnt patient.D wife shld jst strt liking sexx be4 d man go strt lookin elsewhere. God abeg no lemme marry dis kain woman ooo.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Agrika: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
Go easy on her dear, she be Vmobile
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
kernel504:

I hope she's ready to live with the stigma of divorce, and if eventually she feels otherwise after this time, she will never forgive herself.

She does not have to divorce him. She can try a separation until he comes to his senses or they can have two homes he should be demoted to boyfriend level and married on paper since he can't control his animal instincts around her they can have visitation rights if kids show up whatever works for her and if they divorce i hope he can live with the stigma of divorce as well that is if this story is true.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pweetixandy: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nelsman:

Babe, u get mind ooo!
I may have been harsh sha.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by sarutobie(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
MsPat:
Abegi.....my mama no go support gini? Person no go fit even try dis kain thing wit me sef! Make my husband do me so te down-below go dey hot.....abeji shin ga apor!
so you go say no sex to your fiance for three years, and when he finally puts a ring on it, you still say no sex on your wedding night? taaa! gbafuo gi!
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pweetixandy: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Agrika:

Go easy on her dear, she be Vmobile
ur right.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
story 4dgods............. undecided
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:

Na stupid lie be this and the worst is that it made the fp I wonder what NL is turning to

be like say I will soon quit nl. some weird things going on lately. my babe first notice and quited. wanted to just see for myself. silly & unverified stuff on fp
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by jomoh: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireneidiva:

You will advise your sister to remain in this kind of marriage Because men have finished or what He even admitted to raping her for godsake. I think something is wrong with you rather.

Yes. I will even force her to remain in the marriage. Cos she had the gut to eat up his money for 3 good years without giving anything in return. Let her pay back what she ate for three years and after that I can now come in.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by miqos02(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
@op, u recorded all your husband said in ur head or u jotted everything in a note?

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is why I can never marry a virgin!

They are always too rigid when it comes to sex and affection.

Though I can bet one of my "blokkoses" on the fact that this story is made up. cheesy
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by baybiemee: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
How did your husband manage to survive all those 3 years without if his blood is this hot?
You are no match for him o, I feel for u. He should have taken things slowly with you since u were a V.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
blesie:
So i narrated how little i can of my ordeal since i got married to this man here last week - https://www.nairaland.com/2030889/he-punishing-me-honey-moon

While i got alot of advises from our dear Nairalanders, i had resolve before not to tell the pastor or my parent but to talk to him as many advised, i couldn't look him in the eye actually, i tried to do that many times since that Friday but I couldnt, so i said ok, after sunday service i will build up courage to confront him and voice out my opinion to him.

So on sunday, it was going to be our first sunday after wedding, i had arrange our wears, his and my own, i woke up early to make breakfast for him and prepare him for church, before he woke up i was already in the kitchen so i ask him to take his bath and lets go early.

He took breakfast (i don't take breakfast so i didnt eat), we were all fully dressed and ready to set out, i packed our bible and writing note into the car and the gift we wanted to give our pastor too inside the car.

it was almost time and i said, so shall we, he said not yet and i said what is remaining, he said you're remaining, you havent given me nothing this morning, i said but you just took breakfast, he said nope, i haven't had you. This is like 10minutes for church to start oo.

He came closer and i said please dont let us waste time lets go. He changed. Don't let us do what? did you just say waste time? he dragged me down the couch and started what i will call rape again, at the process he had rough handled everything i wore, roughen my hair, i started crying, he walk down the wardrobe pick up something and ask me to wear it, i told him i'm not going to church again, he started begging that i can't do that but i keep refusing.

He shouted i should let us go, and i refused. He came back and raped me again till i agree i will go. So i dressed up and just ran into my own car, took off.

He thought i was going to church, he also entered the car and make his way to church. When he got to church he called me. I didn't answer the phone. i came home and was lying on the bed thinking of what next to do. i was actually thinking of running away without a word so he can come look for me forever.

So he got to church and the pastor and wife ask him about me, he said i must be inside. The pastor sensed something. did you say she must be inside? Did you two not come together bla bla bla. After serious enquiries he opened up that we had an issue in the morning.

I was lying down and i heard the door bell, i thought he was the one, i did not open it. The bell rang a thousand times i ignored it. The pastor wife called but i didn't answer, so because my car was parked inside they knew i was around. Finally i opened and here my pastor and wife have left the congregation standing there with him.

So they came in and ask me what happened, i told them i wanted a divorce, that my husband was killing me. They ask me what happened, if he was beating me or denying me of sex of not providing etc. I told them he raped me everything over everything and that my greatest surprise was to know he is doing all of these because i couldn't let him have sex with me while we were dating.

They then turned to him and ask him what happened. I never knew some people can talk so well that will make a bad case look good. Anyway he's a barrister.

He said: "Pastor i don't know why this happen but i knew i never ask God to give me a virgin as a wife. My brother married a virgin and till today he cannot enjoy sex so he has resulted to having sex outside wedlock but i have promised myself that i wont do that. Whether she likes it or not, she must satisfy me.

Ever since i met her over 3 years ago, i loved her, even though she told me no sex, i thought she was just been careful so i left her. For 3 years i never touched any woman. Here i was thinking she was practising romance, or sex style she will give me on wedding night because she did not have any virgin trait on her. She was exposed (works in the media), talks fearlessly, gives me headache so i thought oh she is a tough girl.

But on our wedding night, my wife here comes into the room. Before i could finish a call, she rushes to take her bath, cover herself up like she is going for a Mecca trip. She comes here lying with her back facing me. I thought to myself, but this is the same lady that smiles and laughs throughout na. What would have happened? i said ok pls come and bath me. She refused. i had to beg. Then she came standing 50 metres away, throwing water on my body, i got so angry i wanted to beat her up but i calmed down and before i could say jack, she got angry that she is not bathing me anymore. I met her again in the room and she said she tired and want to sleep, i tried to beg her she refused I then say to myself, so after begging her for 3 years to date me, kneel down to propose, beg her parent, beg the church i have to beg again for sex in this house. Not in my life! So i had my way, and i made sure i wasn't hurting her because i realised the first time she was a virgin.

Just to please her that she was a virgin which wasnt much of a big deal to me, i entered a car shop, got her a car, i told her this is for you, she said thanks like i bought her a biscuit and the next morning she left to her office in her own car.

She returned and i wanted to kiss her and she said i was disturbing her that she is tired. I was so angry. Whenever i I'm angry, i just have sex with her to calm myself down so i dont go drinking or even beat her. The only day i can admit to raping her was when she returned from work and i had sex with her. She stayed on the couch crying. I took wine in two glasses, gave her one but she pushed the wine glass away from me.

He continued. "I then said jokingly, 'you see its your time to cry now, im giving you those hot sex so you remember the times you used to punish me, insult me and make me go through hardtime but you've got to change now because I'm your husband, if not you will be crying like this.

Then my wife stood up and said to me, 'God will judge you for your wickedness!'

What!!! So i am wicked for having have sex with my wife? The same woman i paid a huge ransom to her calabar relations to marry her? I got so angry so i raped the hell out of her that day. She almost fainted, though i felt bad afterwards.

So this morning, we were set for church. I wanted to kiss her and just touch her a little because she was looking beautiful. She started that stubbornness again. She pushed me away like trash so i showed her I'm more powerful by having sex with her and she said she wasn't going to church anymore.

I brought something else for her to wear she refused and i remember she does anything i want her to do while having sex with her so i gave her another round and she ran out to the car. I thought she has left for church but no. So, this is what i have been passing through."

My pastor wife was first to comment. She said "What!!! Did you do all that i heard?"

I said, "No ma, he is not saying it the way it is. He raped me."

So they started asking the questions one after the other. ''Did you bath only you on your wedding night?''

My husband jumps in. "Ask her if she ever bath with me together since we were married!"

At that point, i felt like asking him to stop talking. My pastor said, "how old are you again? In case i have forgotten". i said "26, sir".

He said "Why na.. why, did you not read? But you are learned na. Why did you have to do all of these?"

The pastor turns to the wife and said, "mummy, did you not put her through counselling?"

They all started blaming me and apologizing to my husband. My pastor's wife had a one on one with me. They asked me to kneel to beg him.

They ask me to dress up lets go to church, it was suppose to be our thanksgiving sunday. I told them, "i wont be able to go as my eyes was already red". In my mind I'd rather sit and start thinking of how i can satisfy this man.

As advised, i bath with him last night, as expected he had sex with me in the bathroom, i felt like fainting but i kept quiet this time. I bear it like its a price i have to pay.

We had sex 3 times before the night was over. Now he is happy.

HONESTLY IF I KNEW THIS IS WHAT MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT, I WOULD HAVE JUST STAYED IN MY MOTHER'S HOUSE. THEY DID NOT PURSUE ME OUT

I must confess,what u narrating is so funny,that i had to laugh out loud.

But like seriously; what u hav to do is knee before him & beg him,ask him to forgive u for the way u treated him while u guyz were dating.... Tell him u love him & u willing to do anything for him,tell him u are his wife but he is hurting u,that u are willing to have sex with him,but in a more romantic way.

You have to pet him as well.
Why would a man abuse his wife just because of his bitter experince during courtship? Why would he force himself on her? This is madness!

Even King lion never forces himself on his queen. He grimases to sense if she's receptive or not, and if she's not, he caresses her patiently till she's fully estrus. That shows a lion is more human than this wicked pervert.

A lady not in sex*al mood doesn't get wet, and either has to be foreplayed into mood or let her be. Forceful penetration would incite bruises in her vag*na since she's dry, and also could lead to colpoptosis(uterine displacement).

This marriage should be nullified!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.