Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (66257 Views)

God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
@Akmoney1 u are a demented Cock svcking bastard!!! All ur sisters shall suffer same faith IJN

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Agrika: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Una never ready for marriage, both of una, small pikin syndrome still dey worry una...
Ur husband na mumu (yea I said it)...for you to have kept ur virginity upto to ds age, it means you have a great deal of self-control, and like all Virgins, you have ds "survivor/prey instinct" in which every man is seen an enemy or predator who want to open that ur cookie jar at all cost...he himself knows that, so am surprised as in why he should behave like ds now that d cookie is finally on his laps to open
U nko on your part na Mumu + Olodo + Agbaya raise to power 3. What really were you expecting that you will be a virgin forever...I doubt if you are even an African women...oga has to beg and force you to submit ur Kpomo...shame no catch u
By the way I know ds story is as fake as a blonde hair on a black girl...so am just catching fun

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
i m a nigerian jor..u like white girls? I can be white for u wink

Hahahahahahahaha. Naaaaa, I luv my Nigeria gals, black, beautiful with natural goodies to match wink
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by ireneidiva(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
jomoh:

Yes. I will even force her to remain in the marriage. Cos she had the gut to eat up his money for 3 good years without giving anything in return. Let her pay back what she ate for three years and after that I can now come in.
Eat which money? How much? Did he buy a range rover for her? Mtchew
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by orbis(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
When I said I don't want to marry a virgin wife....people though I was nuts .....see the end result?

3 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by chinedu202000(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
blesie:
So i narrated how little i can of my ordeal since i got married to this man here last week - https://www.nairaland.com/2030889/he-punishing-me-honey-moon

While i got alot of advises from our dear Nairalanders, i had resolve before not to tell the pastor or my parent but to talk to him as many advised, i couldn't look him in the eye actually, i tried to do that many times since that Friday but I couldnt, so i said ok, after sunday service i will build up courage to confront him and voice out my opinion to him.

So on sunday, it was going to be our first sunday after wedding, i had arrange our wears, his and my own, i woke up early to make breakfast for him and prepare him for church, before he woke up i was already in the kitchen so i ask him to take his bath and lets go early.

He took breakfast (i don't take breakfast so i didnt eat), we were all fully dressed and ready to set out, i packed our bible and writing note into the car and the gift we wanted to give our pastor too inside the car.

it was almost time and i said, so shall we, he said not yet and i said what is remaining, he said you're remaining, you havent given me nothing this morning, i said but you just took breakfast, he said nope, i haven't had you. This is like 10minutes for church to start oo.

He came closer and i said please dont let us waste time lets go. He changed. Don't let us do what? did you just say waste time? he dragged me down the couch and started what i will call rape again, at the process he had rough handled everything i wore, roughen my hair, i started crying, he walk down the wardrobe pick up something and ask me to wear it, i told him i'm not going to church again, he started begging that i can't do that but i keep refusing.

He shouted i should let us go, and i refused. He came back and raped me again till i agree i will go. So i dressed up and just ran into my own car, took off.

He thought i was going to church, he also entered the car and make his way to church. When he got to church he called me. I didn't answer the phone. i came home and was lying on the bed thinking of what next to do. i was actually thinking of running away without a word so he can come look for me forever.

So he got to church and the pastor and wife ask him about me, he said i must be inside. The pastor sensed something. did you say she must be inside? Did you two not come together bla bla bla. After serious enquiries he opened up that we had an issue in the morning.

I was lying down and i heard the door bell, i thought he was the one, i did not open it. The bell rang a thousand times i ignored it. The pastor wife called but i didn't answer, so because my car was parked inside they knew i was around. Finally i opened and here my pastor and wife have left the congregation standing there with him.

So they came in and ask me what happened, i told them i wanted a divorce, that my husband was killing me. They ask me what happened, if he was beating me or denying me of sex of not providing etc. I told them he raped me everything over everything and that my greatest surprise was to know he is doing all of these because i couldn't let him have sex with me while we were dating.

They then turned to him and ask him what happened. I never knew some people can talk so well that will make a bad case look good. Anyway he's a barrister.

He said: "Pastor i don't know why this happen but i knew i never ask God to give me a virgin as a wife. My brother married a virgin and till today he cannot enjoy sex so he has resulted to having sex outside wedlock but i have promised myself that i wont do that. Whether she likes it or not, she must satisfy me.

Ever since i met her over 3 years ago, i loved her, even though she told me no sex, i thought she was just been careful so i left her. For 3 years i never touched any woman. Here i was thinking she was practising romance, or sex style she will give me on wedding night because she did not have any virgin trait on her. She was exposed (works in the media), talks fearlessly, gives me headache so i thought oh she is a tough girl.

But on our wedding night, my wife here comes into the room. Before i could finish a call, she rushes to take her bath, cover herself up like she is going for a Mecca trip. She comes here lying with her back facing me. I thought to myself, but this is the same lady that smiles and laughs throughout na. What would have happened? i said ok pls come and bath me. She refused. i had to beg. Then she came standing 50 metres away, throwing water on my body, i got so angry i wanted to beat her up but i calmed down and before i could say jack, she got angry that she is not bathing me anymore. I met her again in the room and she said she tired and want to sleep, i tried to beg her she refused I then say to myself, so after begging her for 3 years to date me, kneel down to propose, beg her parent, beg the church i have to beg again for sex in this house. Not in my life! So i had my way, and i made sure i wasn't hurting her because i realised the first time she was a virgin.

Just to please her that she was a virgin which wasnt much of a big deal to me, i entered a car shop, got her a car, i told her this is for you, she said thanks like i bought her a biscuit and the next morning she left to her office in her own car.

She returned and i wanted to kiss her and she said i was disturbing her that she is tired. I was so angry. Whenever i I'm angry, i just have sex with her to calm myself down so i dont go drinking or even beat her. The only day i can admit to raping her was when she returned from work and i had sex with her. She stayed on the couch crying. I took wine in two glasses, gave her one but she pushed the wine glass away from me.

He continued. "I then said jokingly, 'you see its your time to cry now, im giving you those hot sex so you remember the times you used to punish me, insult me and make me go through hardtime but you've got to change now because I'm your husband, if not you will be crying like this.

Then my wife stood up and said to me, 'God will judge you for your wickedness!'

What!!! So i am wicked for having have sex with my wife? The same woman i paid a huge ransom to her calabar relations to marry her? I got so angry so i raped the hell out of her that day. She almost fainted, though i felt bad afterwards.

So this morning, we were set for church. I wanted to kiss her and just touch her a little because she was looking beautiful. She started that stubbornness again. She pushed me away like trash so i showed her I'm more powerful by having sex with her and she said she wasn't going to church anymore.

I brought something else for her to wear she refused and i remember she does anything i want her to do while having sex with her so i gave her another round and she ran out to the car. I thought she has left for church but no. So, this is what i have been passing through."

My pastor wife was first to comment. She said "What!!! Did you do all that i heard?"

I said, "No ma, he is not saying it the way it is. He raped me."

So they started asking the questions one after the other. ''Did you bath only you on your wedding night?''

My husband jumps in. "Ask her if she ever bath with me together since we were married!"

At that point, i felt like asking him to stop talking. My pastor said, "how old are you again? In case i have forgotten". i said "26, sir".

He said "Why na.. why, did you not read? But you are learned na. Why did you have to do all of these?"

The pastor turns to the wife and said, "mummy, did you not put her through counselling?"

They all started blaming me and apologizing to my husband. My pastor's wife had a one on one with me. They asked me to kneel to beg him.

They ask me to dress up lets go to church, it was suppose to be our thanksgiving sunday. I told them, "i wont be able to go as my eyes was already red". In my mind I'd rather sit and start thinking of how i can satisfy this man.

As advised, i bath with him last night, as expected he had sex with me in the bathroom, i felt like fainting but i kept quiet this time. I bear it like its a price i have to pay.

We had sex 3 times before the night was over. Now he is happy.

HONESTLY IF I KNEW THIS IS WHAT MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT, I WOULD HAVE JUST STAYED IN MY MOTHER'S HOUSE. THEY DID NOT PURSUE ME OUT
If you must know the truth, and you did all that to him, is you God will judge. why enter into marriage when you are not ready yet? This is God standard for the man and wife. 1 Corinthians 7:3-5 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. when the man or wife refused each other sex, they are committing same sin as fraudsters, thief, arm robbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by AKMoney1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tking17:
@Akmoney1 u are a demented Cock svcking bastard!!! All ur sisters shall suffer same faith IJN

You are simply a fool, none of my sisters has ever treated a guy like that and I guess that's why they are happily married. Now kill yourself tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
kernel504:

The guy feel used, and so... he's reacting. What does it take the lady to kiss the hell out of this world, abi that one dey pain too?

O.k i am trying to understand. After all said and done are they married or not so all the shakara ended in his house on his bed why is he feeling used? He could have walked away when he lost respect for her why did he marry her to teach her a lesson so raping her will make him feel good. This man is mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by ireneidiva(f): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
phabulous88:

I think you need to see a Psychiatrist for advising her to divorce her husband just 2 weeks after their wedding just because she's denying the guy his conjugal rights.

Op is just scared, she needs to trust and open up and be submissive. She also needs to grow up and stop acting like a primary school girl. I'm sure if she was anything above, he wouldn't forcefully enter her.

Or would you rather he starts sleeping with his neighbour's daughter when he's got a wife? In case you dont kniw, se.x is an integral part of marriage, not only for procreation but also for bonding.

I'm beginning to suspect that she never really loved him for marriage, she only got married to him to be a Mrs somebody. Even virgins like Onila crave for se.x so what's Op talking about? Abi conji no dey catch am??!
My friend, the guy should nicely ask. Simple. Not rape. Is he a goat?
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

Hahahahahahahaha. Naaaaa, I luv my Nigeria gals, black, beautiful with natural goodies to match wink
making a nigga jealous lipsrsealed
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by totoakins(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
have u ppl not watched game of thrones. After Khalesi was sold to drogo she was first terrified but she v went to learn how to have good sex and eventually won over the man's respect and love

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireneidiva:

Eat which money? How much? Did he buy a range rover for her? Mtchew
he bought her a car you did not read the thread,
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
Hmmm..u and ur "husband" are not just compatible sexually. Ur not even romantic sef. What happend that morning would not have happend if u had just kissed him passionately and told him to wait until after service and u'll make him forget his name.instead u were doing like wood. Better divorce his silly behind and move on to the next phase of ur life cos as it is,100yrs of therapy will not help. U are not sensual and he is not patient. Hez a beast who shld be left alone,since u dnt know how to tame this beast. And u two dnt even have kids yet and u have a non existent sex life..incredible!

Gbam! Very well said. Hope she will listen

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireneidiva:

My friend, the guy should nicely ask. Simple. Not rape. Is he a goat?
didnt u read that he even begged?
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Obaino2013(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
AKMoney1:
Why is everyone blaming the husband? Did you guys read the first part of the story where she clearly stated that she used him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever she just feel like going to the cinema, that the guy never disappointed her? For good 3 years she played and milked him like wtf? How many guys can stand that? To the ladies if ur brother is in such courtship what will be your reaction?

Still yet the guy didn't give up and went ahead to marry her but only for the girl to start misbehaving on the very night of their wedding. Why won't you wanna bath with/for ur hubby? She even tried to resist the sex on their wedding night, come on we all have blood in our veins na and this guy has spent a fortune up till that moment. And even after the sex he realized she was a virgin and might be hurt, he bought her a car to compensate her. But ordinary kiss she can't give her hubby as a thank you.

Even though abusing her sexually is not the best option but what if he was beating her?

None of you guys here is saint enough to call him a beast except you pray to be treated the way she treated him while courting or you want your brother to be treated thus.

As for the lady in question, my advice for you is to beg him and change to a loving wife he wants you to be. Not always about sex, show him love and affections and if it's sex give him he's your husband.

100 likes

What d man is doing is not good, but d girl caused it somehow. They both need to adjust.

That is if d story is true lipsrsealed
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by totoakins(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
for the OP she should go and learn how to have sex and be good at it. surprise the man by being the instigator of the sex self
she would earn his admiration and respect rather than behaving as a whiny bitch

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
What i dnt understand is why will a man who isnt comfortable with the 'No sex before marriage rule' pretend all his way through and decide to be a rapist after marriage? Why couldnt he just walk away since he found out he was used? Is that not what sensible guys do? If you are not comfortable with how a lady is treating you, why cnt you just quit? Is it by force to marry? Haba!! what kind of man derives joy in raping his wfe simply because of past events? Only a beast does!! When did marriage become a Do or Die affair? I think this man is not psychologically O.k and needs to see a psychiatrist!!! What a Beast!! Op, if you like keep decieving yourself say you don marry. Na one chance you don enter o. Pastors cannot save you o. Save yourself!!! The marriage is doomed already with the sort of mentality the man entered into it. He married you to punish you o. Save yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
andromida:
I honestly find it hard to believe this story. If its true i am sorry you are going through all this your husband seems insane to me from your story.

I am curious though have you never enjoyed the s3x with him?

Why is he communicating with you in such a violent way and why do you have to tolerate this nonsense? when the pastors wife told you to kneel and beg him you should have said NO. You can't just be crying and tolerating some extreme s3x just to please him look for a solution abeg since he is also a skilled manipulator and you've lost your voice you may need to go back home.

You don't have to pay any price you didn't commit any crime you only got married.
True d man is insane
AKMoney1:
Why is everyone blaming the husband? Did you guys read the first part of the story where she clearly stated that she used him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever she just feel like going to the cinema, that the guy never disappointed her? For good 3 years she played and milked him like wtf? How many guys can stand that? To the ladies if ur brother is in such courtship what will be your reaction?

Still yet the guy didn't give up and went ahead to marry her but only for the girl to start misbehaving on the very night of their wedding. Why won't you wanna bath with/for ur hubby? She even tried to resist the sex on their wedding night, come on we all have blood in our veins na and this guy has spent a fortune up till that moment. And even after the sex he realized she was a virgin and might be hurt, he bought her a car to compensate her. But ordinary kiss she can't give her hubby as a thank you.

Even though abusing her sexually is not the best option but what if he was beating her?

None of you guys here is saint enough to call him a beast except you pray to be treated the way she treated him while courting or you want your brother to be treated thus.

As for the lady in question, my advice for you is to beg him and change to a loving wife he wants you to be. Not always about sex, show him love and affections and if it's sex give him he's your husband.

It seems you are the only one reasoning with your brain here while others reasoned with anusss. I tried to put myself in the man's shoes but just realized that the woman is the one tormenting the man, the lady has already generated hatred and all her thoughts is based on the hatred, and I strongly believe the event she is calling rape is done at of frustration by the man. What she needs to do is to love the man and start enjoying sex since she is lucky to have a vibrant nd agile horsewhip.

Many women are looking for this and she is here complaining. My ex-complained to me recently that her husband doesn't last for more a minute that she is frustrated, I only adviced her to be putting small weed(Igbo) in his soup because that was wat I was using to make her see cloud9.

Please read the message not the messenger.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Wallade(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
chinedu202000:
If you must know the truth, and you did all that to him, is you God will judge. why enter into marriage when you are not ready yet? This is God standard for the man and wife. 1 Corinthians 7:3-5 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. when the man or wife refused each other sex, they are committing same sin as fraudsters, thief, arm robbers.

Shut your dirty trap - mouth. Can you imagine this guy justifying improper and irrattional actions with the bible. You are probadly not different from the pastor @op referred to.
Listen, never make a mess of the words of God. Respect it otherwise, thunder will fire you from above.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
AKMoney1:

Well said

i wanted to post something like this.

I wonder why people thinks the husband is the bad guy here not knowing that the wife if the main reason for the husband action but still he's responsible for his own action, not that I'm supporting the hubby action we just have to balance this issue.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by gidjah(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
phabulous88:
Something must be wrong with those of you advising her to divorce her husband.
something is not only wrong wt them sir but everything is emotionally and mentally wrong wit them jare!
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by slightlyMad(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
those of you advicing her to divorce her hubbby, something is very wrong with ur heads

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by AKMoney1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bridgetown:

It seems you are the only one reasoning with your brain here while others reasoned with anusss. I tried to put myself in the man's shoes but just realized that the woman is the one tormenting the man, the lady has already generated hatred and all her thoughts is based on the hatred, and I strongly believe the event she is calling rape is done at of frustration by the man. What she needs to do is to love the man and start enjoying sex since she is lucky to have a vibrant nd agile horsewhip.

Many women are looking for this and she is here complaining. My ex-complained to me recently that her husband doesn't last for more a minute that she is frustrated, I only adviced her to be putting small weed(Igbo) in his soup because that was wat I was using to make her see cloud9.

Lol at the bolded cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by babyluv532: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
;DPls let's nt blame d lady alone..........shhe neva got proper orientation plus d husband already had grudges of her denying him of sex for 3yrs...............a romantic man who knows wats up shuld put d wife in order bt I guess d man was a dog and dats why he kept raping d wife lol dis is so hilarious though lol =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) °º‎​=)) ,=)) =)) =)) Ochiº°˚ ˚°º≈atoº°˚ ˚°º≈gbueº°˚ ˚°º≈laº°˚ ˚°º≈muoº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) ...Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by darlenese(f): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ Op, you are not the only girl who got married as a virgin, I got married as a virgin at 25, but before I got married I prepared my mind psychologically towards sex, infact I read so many articles on d net on how to satisfy my man sexually, I didn't want to remain naive forever, n when we got married he taught me so many things that I needed to learn n today our sexually life is superb, i'll advise you to loosen up a little, u are frigid n I feel u don't love this man so much, if u do, you will draw him close n have a heart to heart talk with him, if your marriage must succeed then u must learn pillow talks, it works like magic, pls don't wait for a third party to fix things for you!

Pls get some get some tips to make ur man happy, u can find them in the internet,ur husband might not be as bad as u think.
Lest I forget, are u aware that men are like babies? Pls my dear start treating him one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by tintingz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:
What i dnt understand is why will a man who isnt comfortable with the 'No sex before marriage rule' pretend all his way through and decide to be a rapist after marriage? Why couldnt he just walked away since he found out he was used? Is that not what sensible guys do? If you are not comfortable with how a lady is treating you, why cnt you just quit? Is it by force to marry? Haba!! what kind of man derives joy in raping his wfe simply because of past events? Only a beast does!! When did marriage become a Do or Die affair? I think this man is not psychologically O.k and needs to see a psychiatrist!!! What a Beast!! Op, if you like keep decieving yourself say you don marry. Na one chance you don enter o. Pastors cannot save you o. Save yourself!!! The marriage is doomed already with the sort of mentality the man entered into it. He married you to punish you o. Save yourself.
So the wife is the only innocent here.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Obaino2013(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bridgetown:

Ur head dey dia
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by IVORY2009(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
TomiwaDamola:

The actions of her husband go beyond a simple domestic issue. She said he raped her. I'm assuming that in Nigeria rape is illegal. Since it is a crime the police and women's rights groups should be involved in it.

Yeah, there is a law, I think in Lagos state, child right/woman's right, but still on the issue, the woman has no case in a law court, reasons are that she can not prove it that the husband actually raped her, and the last time, I checked cases that has to do with rape is very slim/difficut to prove, and the women's right group has to still follow the law as well tooo, so tell me how are they going to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt @ a law court.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Igholize(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
stagger:

Bastard. satan pepper that your mouth. Maybe that was how your dad raped your mum and conceived you. We are talking of a very serious matter here and you are talking this idiotic garbage. What do you want to do with the pictures? Feed your depraved mind with more filth, abi? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
.... Seee how gullible nd naïve u re blivin all dat... Meanwhile, u also took my coment serious by quotin, rantin rubish @ of mouth wen I was just makin jest wit it. So u expect me 2 b dat daft demandin som1 takin pictures of her been raped nd publish it in a public forum/site ! Man, Grow up wit d way u reason nd understand tins. Grow up dats all I ve 2 say 2 u
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
tintingz:
So the wife is the only innocent here.

Have i said so? You dnt like how a lady is running a relationship and yet you stay there and turn to a beast after marriage. Infact you married her to punish her. for what? why couldnt you break the relationship and walk away? when ladies are everywhere? isnt that f00lishness?
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by tintingz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
darlenese:
@ Op, you are not the only girl who got married as a virgin, I got married as a virgin at 25, but before I got married I prepared my mind psychologically towards sex, infact I read so many articles on d net on how to satisfy my man sexually, I didn't want to remain naive forever, n when we got married he taught me so many things that I needed to learn n today our sexually life is superb, i'll advise you to loosen up a little, u are frigid n I feel u don't love this man so much, if u do, you will draw him close n have a heart to heart talk with him, if your marriage must succeed then u must learn pillow talks, it works like magic, pls don't wait for a third party to fix things for you!

Pls get some get some tips to make ur man happy, u can find them in the internet,ur husband might not be as bad as u think.
Lest I forget, are u aware that men are like babies? Pls my dear start treating him one
@sophyrocks read what your fellow woman just posted see the sense in her post no gender siding, she said the fact and she balanced it.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.