Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157023 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by KELVIN086: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
ok thnks for the instant reply, yes im going to write a powerful soa , but i still fear the home ties thing, because that is the major reason most people on this thread got denied/delayed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
KELVIN086:
ok thnks for the instant reply, yes im going to write a powerful soa , but i still fear the home ties thing, because that is the major reason most people on this thread got denied/delayed

Hope your parents have landed properties, if yes use them its a home tie. Your own personal account too is a hometie

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by KELVIN086: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
thnks, yes we have landed properties
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
KELVIN086:
i just finished reading this chapter from pg 1 to pg 171 , it took me 3 days to finish reading it and it was worth it i've learnt alot from this thread
i also notice the earlier one starts the application the better. i plan on doing a M.eng in canada and i belive getting admission is not going to be difficult for me since i have a cgpa of 4.02 bsc elect/elect
which qualifies me for so many universities ive checked online.

my only fear is getting study visa or trv , i passed all requirements i see here such as sponsors soa of not less than 6 million and the rest .**(NOTE sponsor is my father and and works for NNPC )** the only limitation i fear is that of home ties, i have no wife and no job,although im just 21 years old and
i'm currently doing nysc which would be completed by october. My programs of interest starts around November 2015 and the other january/march 2016 of which by then i would have completed service.
pls do i need this home tie requirement of a thing or would the VO jst overlook it considering the fact that am jst 21 years and i'm currently serving *which would be completed before my program starts*.
Welcome onboard. You can see how the process has become very simplified for you after reading just this part, this I hv always advice newbies to read before asking questions.
You dont really hav much problem with home tie thin. That should b least of your concern for now. I will advice u apply for admission ASAP... Dnt under rate that part...
Mind u home tie is not limited to landed proterties. Your family here is also one, if u ar a (student) member of nigeria society of electrical engrs or any other professional membership in naija, etc... All this ar really not an issue considering ur age, get admited the rest will b sorted out.
@21 the VOs too were probably still in school without protertiesgrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
i have admission to study ADV diploma in civil engineering at seneca i was born 1992 August.
please i need help on the following few questions as i start my journey to gather documents

1)i read about someone including that the sponsor(my father) has successfully sponsored someone( my brother). What document is required to show this.

2)i am coming back to take over from my dads constructiong company. How can i show that to the VO by not mere writing it in words

3) I have read on this thread that the VO clicked Length of proposed stay in canada as a reason for refusal. I am going for a three year prog and im 22. Any reason for concern?

4)Last but not the Laast.....eyin guys i need SOP as a guide to fine tune mine.....

Still waiting for a reply guys.
Ill appreciate anyone who will take time to answer which he feels he understands better.
Love you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lekan008(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good day to the bosses.
Pls, I wish to know the possibility of this;
I'm currently serving and the service year is hoped to end by october. I want to start my masters as soon as possible but there's no admission for my course in Jan 2016.( winter). Pls, can I apply for the fall admission which is September 2015 without concluding my NYSC? (N:b I wil runs the remaining service year, so as to collect my certificate)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello, please do I still need to include an SOP along side other documents to be submitted to the CIC after I have been offered admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
CIC DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE.
lekan008:
Good day to the bosses.
Pls, I wish to know the possibility of this;
I'm currently serving and the service year is hoped to end by october. I want to start my masters as soon as possible but there's no admission for my course in Jan 2016.( winter). Pls, can I apply for the fall admission which is September 2015 without concluding my NYSC? (N:b I wil runs the remaining service year, so as to collect my certificate)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
YES OFCOURSE
Moheat:
Hello, please do I still need to include an SOP along side other documents to be submitted to the CIC after I have been offered admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
KELVIN086:
ok thnks for the instant reply, yes im going to write a powerful soa, but i still fear the home ties thing, because that is the major reason most people on this thread got denied/delayed

Kilode?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
@MrNillbrown

abeg i wan send you my SOP make you help me review.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Amosiye: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amosiye:
greeting to all in the house. i hv been following this thread for quite some time,. it has been of a great help to alot of nairalanders...

i am currently in North Cyprus doing my masters program, i will be rounding up this year. i intend moving to Canada when i am through.

My questions are
which is the best route.............. Study id est for PHD or Fed Skill WK?
will i be able to apply from here(Cyprus)?

y una de ignore my questions....................
pls any one with useful info pls help a bro in need
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dam12: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
lets relate man...kindly send ur contact
hayqinsbFX:
CIC DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's Day! Greetings from Canada. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by KELVIN086: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Welcome onboard. You can see how the process has become very simplified for you after reading just this part, this I hv always advice newbies to read before asking questions.
You dont really hav much problem with home tie thin. That should b least of your concern for now. I will advice u apply for admission ASAP... Dnt under rate that part...
Mind u home tie is not limited to landed proterties. Your family here is also one, if u ar a (student) member of nigeria society of electrical engrs or any other professional membership in naija, etc... All this ar really not an issue considering ur age, get admited the rest will b sorted out.

omo you don ginger me, i think i would start my application as soon as i get my transcript.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
YES OFCOURSE

Alright. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amosiye:
Why do you think no one has answered you till now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
KELVIN086:

omo you don ginger me, i think i would start my application as soon as i get my transcript.
Dont think.....START now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks, Fhemmmy. 6 months still dey to buy plenty gala.

Currently testing the CIC portal. I've some questions for you.

If I could answer, I surely will
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amosiye:
chief, this site is strictly for those desiring to study in Canada, reason why your question has not been answered.
You determine which route you want to take and if it's studies, then, go through the thread and ask any questions you have challenges with.
If you are in Cyprus, just google and see what the canadian office has to offer in that location.
whatever you want to go for, almost every application can be submitted online,so,......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vycta(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hi, happy val people

Quick one...

I applied to UofM to study computer science, submitted in jan, my application say under review in department

Please does anyone know how long it takes to make decisions @ UofM for compt sci.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loriaidah(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chars1289:
@hesque whc medical course were you offered at NBCC?
Not NBBC but university of New Brunswick.Bachelor of Nursing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
please may i ask why... any question can be directed to me on here.
Dam12:
lets relate man...kindly send ur contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
i still havent got any reply yet.
i would appreciate any
hayqinsbFX:
i have admission to study ADV diploma in civil engineering at seneca i was born 1992 August.
please i need help on the following few questions as i start my journey to gather documents

1)i read about someone including that the sponsor(my father) has successfully sponsored someone( my brother). What document is required to show this.

2)i am coming back to take over from my dads constructiong company. How can i show that to the VO by not mere writing it in words

3) I have read on this thread that the VO clicked Length of proposed stay in canada as a reason for refusal. I am going for a three year prog and im 22. Any reason for concern?

4)Last but not the Laast.....eyin guys i need SOP as a guide to fine tune mine.....

Still waiting for a reply guys.
Ill appreciate anyone who will take time to answer which he feels he understands better.
Love you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello house any one going for the may session at university of regina undergradute studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cally14(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Mind u home tie is not limited to landed proterties. Your family here is also one, if u ar a (student) member of nigeria society of electrical engrs or any other profe

ssional membership in naija, etc... All this ar really not an issue considering ur age, get admited the rest will b sorted out.

I am also 22, presently serving and am gonna be through by June. Have applied to Concordia university college of alberta for Masters of Information Systems Security Management, finished with 4.2/5.0, Bsc Computer Science. worried about this home tie, but I feel a bit relieve with this response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
yyzz:

I don't kabout the mailing address, I used the paper route
Please drop me your contact at waleodetola2000@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Waledarep:

Please drop me your contact at waleodetola2000@yahoo.com
sorry pls are for undergraduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good evening everyone in d house...pls i'd like to know if I can submit photocopies for my co-sponsors business documents...I want to go paper route and he doesn't want to drop the originals....@siga@chrigo@amefrica and all the guys in the house pls I need your input on this one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
loriaidah:
Not NBBC but university of New Brunswick.Bachelor of Nursing.
ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amosiye:
@Amosiye, it's your choice let no one decide for you. But I have one question though, are u really going to canada for studies or u just want to get a PR? Go to CIC website and try the EE stuff (express entry) see if you are eligible. I don't know if it's ideal for u to try both. Just make research. A lot of pple got into canada tru the study route cos they believe it's the fastest way to get there. This express entry stuff is really new so am not sure anyone here has an idea of how it goes... all the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Why do you think no one has answered you till now?
Hmmmmmmm angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.