Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156958 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
modskiller:
Quick one, please do I need to have a valid passport before applying online (I have one but it's expired)
Just get to a photo shop, take a new pix or passport photo with a smiling face......and use ut to get ur visa.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2015
@ Tianadiva, did you change your sponsor for you final application?

I used a sponsor and a co- sponsor but since the VO's want to see my personal assets and finance.
Can i remove my co- sponsor since i will be putting personal finance? or should i just add mine to my sponsor and co- sponsor.
from what i have seen so far my sponsor finance is more than more to sponsor me though plus mine finance ain't bad too.
Plan to re apply in 4 months time.
Can I remove my co-op sponsor
Abeg Gurus in the house help me with this o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Just get to a photo shop, take a new pix or passport photo with a smiling face......and use ut to get ur visa.

Mrnilobrawn abeg buzz me on standupguy@myway.com.
I want me you follow me reason something.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Gd morning,Am sure he meant international passport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Sorry oo I'm just seeing this, if the unconditional letter will still be issued I advice you wait for it.
awe2015:
First things first, I undergoing my final year philosophical studies as an undergraduate here in Nigeria. However, I have applied for another undergraduate studies in Art in University of Regina... Program name: German.

Now in the conditional offer it stated that:

Congratulations! The International Recruitment and Admissions Office is pleased to inform you that you have gained conditional admission to the University of Regina and will be finally accepted into Bachelor of Arts pending submission of final post secondary grades that continue to meet our academic requirements. This letter is for submission for your study permit; please ensure to keep a copy for your records.

Now my questions is, is it advisable to use this "conditional offer" to apply for study permit or should I wait until i receive the unconditional offer? Please help out house!! @Amefrica, Slimdel, Slimdel001 abeg make una put mouth for this matter!!!

One Luv!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
please house, how much does it cost to submit app at VAC and also biometrics for paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
hello house, how long does it take to get ur trv after medicals. am a paper route applicant.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2015
justwise:

No you don't, you can even apply with no passport at all.
confused here pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
justwise:

No you don't, you can even apply with no passport at all.
I mean my international passport. I'm renewing it today, but I do not know if it's necessary I include the passport number, or just wait till I'm done with the renewal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Gd morning,Am sure he meant international passport
I know thats wat he meant.... grin..
It was a funny question tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2015
standupguy:

Mrnilobrawn abeg buzz me on
I want me you follow me reason something.
Thanks
Why not send a PM?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2015
edwinbiz:
hello house, how long does it take to get ur trv after medicals. am a paper route applicant.
it depends,after like a week or more they'll send you an E-mail that your visa has been granted but , then afterwards maybe a week later you'll be asked to come pick your passport with visa and documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2015
modskiller:
I mean my international passport. I'm renewing it today, but I do not know if it's necessary I include the passport number, or just wait till I'm done with the renewal.
You have to use a valid passport so wait for the new one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Pls this is the response i've been getting since like 2nights ago.
I've updated my Adobe reader and do everything humanly possible but no luck.

Can someone help out pls...?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:
Pls this is the response i've been getting since like 2nights ago.
I've updated my Adobe reader and do everything humanly possible but no luck.

Can someone help out pls...?
You need to Validate the IMM form before uploading. Ensure u fill out all questions and check "NO" to which ever not applicable to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Hello house,
My dad owns a company and he is my sole sponsor. He wants to write that the company is sponsoring me as that is where the money is. what are the documents and affidavit needed. I hope there isnt any issue with a companys account been submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
what does it mean to validate sir.
mrnilobrawn:

You need to Validate the IMM form before uploading. Ensure u fill out all questions and check "NO" to which ever not applicable to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Thank u sir but i validated it and will still check again sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2015
hello house,
i wish to go through the online route.
i would like to know how much documents it can accept.
i believe that with pdf compressor or merger i can put as many documents as posible.
is there a cap for the number of documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:

Thank u sir but i validated it and will still check again sir.
U need internet to validate, beside it wont validate if u hv unfilled section(s).
So do it well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
what does it mean to validate sir.
U wil know wen u get to the stage.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
okay thanks sir.. i ll apprecciate a reply to my previous messages
mrnilobrawn:

U wil know wen u get to the stage.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2015
This is seriously so frustrating... still the same response "not a valid pdf"
i've downloaded several type of this forms with no luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
ill advise you check all the documents you submitted. God might not want you to submit yet...
sholay4star:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

U need internet to validate, beside it wont validate if u hv unfilled section(s).
So do it well.
Yes, i have internet and i dont have an unfilled section plus the form is rightly validated with barcode on page 5, i google about the issue online and see a similar concurrence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
ill advise you check all the documents you submitted. God might not want you to submit yet...
my thought exactly only that i've already seek permission from my work for wed, because i plan going for the biometrics on wed so i wish i could submit either today or tommorow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:
Did u print out the IMM FORM?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
NOT AT ALL POSSIBLE !
Your visa will clearly have instructions printed on it that you cannot attend any school, apply for job etc.
Express entry or Study are the 2 main ways available for your desire.
lansha2006:
House,
I need your advise on travelling to Canada on tourist Visa and use that opportunity to look for a suitable proffessional job. How realistic is this.
Honest answers please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Did u print out the IMM FORM?
No, I filled online and validated it.

I just chked online and noticed similar thing has happened in 2012 but i dont know if its a good idea to inform them of this particular error.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Awhyte: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pls I need the advice of gurus in the house pls. I got admission to a Uni in Quebec. I am told to get the CAQ from Quebec's authority to be attached to my study visa application. I have applied for the CAQ and paid the requisite fees. The issue now is that before the CAQ would be issued (4weeks) and then same attached to the application for study visa and before the visa is granted (or otherwise), the offer of admission may be closed.

As a result I am thinking I should attach the application for CAQ to the study visa application. Has anyone been in this situation?

I need the advice of gurus in the house pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:

No, I filled online and validated it.

I just chked online and noticed similar thing has happened in 2012 but i dont know if its a good idea to inform them of this particular error.
how long hav u downloaded the IMM form, it has to b recent. Mayb u should change to another brawser (firefox, explorer, chrom, etc).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Awhyte: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Also, the application made outside canada form states that you would be requested to provide electronic signature when you are transmitting to CIC. At the moment, I have uploaded the form on my online application and nothing was asked.

Is it when I am submitting the application that I would be asked for the signature or what? Just to be sure I am not making mistakes along the way.

Please your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.