Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,787 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1163296 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tosinfemi: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hey Guys,

I've been offered Admission into one of the Public University college in canada for Information Security Management (Post Graduate 1 year program). I've had my BBA in Business Administration outside Nigeria (2009) and also my MBA in Business Management (2012). I keen to pursue and widen my knowledge in I.T. I am presently in Nigeria working part time and also about to complete my Nysc program. Please what is the necessary docs I should attached when I want to apply for it online or maybe at the VFS. Which one is best advisable? I'm 30yrs old. Does it bothers? My brother is the sponsor. What are the necessary things he has to provide as the sponsor? Thanks in anticipation for your help guys. Love u all and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Amosiye: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thanks for ur reply..
akanni:

chief, this site is strictly for those desiring to study in Canada, reason why your question has not been answered.
You determine which route you want to take and if it's studies, then, go through the thread and ask any questions you have challenges with.
If you are in Cyprus, just google and see what the canadian office has to offer in that location.
whatever you want to go for, almost every application can be submitted online,so,......
I appreciate ur comment.. (I pefer the study Route. I'd est PHD).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Amosiye: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
The canadian embassy is in Nicosia
mrnilobrawn:

Why do you think no one has answered you till now?
will I be able to apply from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hi everybody, anyone heard about the new rules for PR's and Co-Op??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2015
double08:
Hey... Can you please talk more about it?thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by KELVIN086: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2015
mehn this thread is moving fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2015
KELVIN086:
mehn this thread is moving fast
The thread is even very slow At d moment...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
double08:
Break it down
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Amosiye:
The canadian embassy is in Nicosia will I be able to apply from there.
Y not! So long you ar stil legally admitted into d country.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Hi people, I have been trying to submit since yesterday but my master card keeps saying transaction unsuccessful. Could it be cause its weekend? I am using stanbic mastercard. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kingsolve(m): 2:31am On Feb 15, 2015
double08:

The new express entry now requires everyone to take the IELTS test. Everyone who meets the eligibility criteria will be allowed to join a pool. From the pool, Immigration will regularly select the top qualified to apply for PR. The process should take roughly 6 months. I attended a seminar about it, still trying to learn more as time goes on so as to know how to best apply for PR. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2015
kingsolve:

The new express entry now requires everyone to take the IELTS test. Everyone who meets the eligibility criteria will be allowed to join a pool. From the pool, Immigration will regularly select the top qualified to apply for PR. The process should take roughly 6 months. I attended a seminar about it, still trying to learn more as time goes on so as to know how to best apply for PR. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp

Nice one kingslove,when u get more info please do share, and when I do too I'd sure avail to anyone interested and if there is anyone with more info on this kindly enlighten us. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Break it down

Sorry don't really ve a clear picture yet. When I do I'd break it down boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2015
tosinfemi:
Hey Guys,

I've been offered Admission into one of the Public University college in canada for Information Security Management (Post Graduate 1 year program). I've had my BBA in Business Administration outside Nigeria (2009) and also my MBA in Business Management (2012). I keen to pursue and widen my knowledge in I.T. I am presently in Nigeria working part time and also about to complete my Nysc program. Please what is the necessary docs I should attached when I want to apply for it online or maybe at the VFS. Which one is best advisable? I'm 30yrs old. Does it bothers? My brother is the sponsor. What are the necessary things he has to provide as the sponsor? Thanks in anticipation for your help guys. Love u all and God bless

Normal docs he would have submitted if he is in Nig
IDs
SOA
Source of funds
Letters of sponsorships
Affidavit
Asset docs
and any other thing that's worth including
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Hi people, I have been trying to submit since yesterday but my master card keeps saying transaction unsuccessful. Could it be cause its weekend? I am using stanbic mastercard. Thanks
I don't think it's weekend, could be you bank, keep trying, or use another system and ISP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i have admission to study ADV diploma in civil engineering at seneca i was born 1992 August.
please i need help on the following few questions as i start my journey to gather documents

1)i read about someone including that the sponsor(my father) has successfully sponsored someone( my brother). What document is required to show this.

2)i am coming back to take over from my dads constructiong company. How can i show that to the VO by not mere writing it in words

3) I have read on this thread that the VO clicked Length of proposed stay in canada as a reason for refusal. I am going for a three year prog and im 22. Any reason for concern?

4)Last but not the Laast.....eyin guys i need SOP as a guide to fine tune mine.....

Still waiting for a reply guys.
Ill appreciate anyone who will take time to answer which he feels he understands better.
Love you all

1) hmmmmm probably let ur dad state it in his letter of sponsorship while concluding, n u can include ur bros intl passport data n travel pages.
2) Provide the biz reg docs n other details n let your dad write that in his letter of sponsorship on company letterhead, stamped n signed.
3) Ur family and parents assets are home tie, including the job awaiting u
4) Browse tru d thread pchax shared some awhile ago
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
CIC DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE.
Hahahahahahahahahah, chairman what makes you say so?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
A List of TRV CHOPPING TIMELINE AND DOCUMENTS I compiled since joining this Thread. Download and enjoy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2015
vicarsenal:
A List of TRV CHOPPING TIMELINE AND DOCUMENTS I compiled since joining this Thread. Download and enjoy.
Well done!!! You just answered a lot of prospective questions.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Hello everyone in d house...pls i'd like to know if I can submit photocopies for my co-sponsors business documents...I want to go paper route and he doesn't want to drop the originals....@siga@chrigo@amefrica@Fhemmy and all the guys in the house pls I need your input on this one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Checkyink how far bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Nothing yet bro. Still being "processed"

mrnilobrawn:
Checkyink how far bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2015
@mrnilobrawn I noticed that last week was quiet from the embassy side. Monday makes my app 5 weeks old.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2015
@mrnilobrown. Hope you got it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
tweeny24:
Hello everyone in d house...pls i'd like to know if I can submit photocopies for my co-sponsors business documents...I want to go paper route and he doesn't want to drop the originals....@siga@chrigo@amefrica@Fhemmy and all the guys in the house pls I need your input on this one
Yes. Just get them certified by a lawyer to make 'em more legal and authentic.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vycta(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
plz does anyone have an idea as to how long university of manitoba takes to make decisions on an M.Sc app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by egonwanne: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
hi guyz..I'm kinda new here...and I got loads of questions as a beginner...presently am in my visa processing stage as i gained admission to lambton college canada and my question is if I can use my direct uncle wu has d right statement of account and landed properties documents as my sponsor..Please I await ur responses tanx guyz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
hello guys. been a while since i was on here. anyways i just got info from a friend that the processing time for canadian visa from nigeria is now about 6 months. i don't understand if thats true. and i checked the cic website and saw 31 weeks!!! am i mistaken or what? i know that when i applied at oregun, it was processed from ghana. and i can see from the cic website that ghanian processing time is 8 weeks. here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jislord94: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello house,
I just a need a bit of advise from anyone who currently reside in Australia.
I currently Reside in South Africa and i wish to relocate to either Australia or Canada with my Family.
By God's grace i have someone that can get me an Australian working visa or a Canada Visiting Visa.
but now my question is will i be able to renew the Australia working visa when it expires
also which will you guys advise Living in Canada or Australia in all areas.I.e cost of living,paper work,accomodation.etc.
your input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
edwinbiz:
Hello house any one going for the may session at university of regina undergradute studies.
Am going for may session at Centennial college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Omonjoe(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls sum1 shld answer.In d same situation.
Vycta:
Hi, happy val people

Quick one...

I applied to UofM to study computer science, submitted in jan, my application say under review in department

Please does anyone know how long it takes to make decisions @ UofM for compt sci.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
checkyink:
@mrnilobrawn I noticed that last week was quiet from the embassy side. Monday makes my app 5 weeks old.
Yea, i gues number of applications is now increasing.....this week will be better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.