Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156823 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=mrnilobrawn post=30819202][/quote]
Jan 30, Concordia University College of Alberta
Fall 2015, online, Graduate diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
ohammed199:

My course is under arts/socials sciences they haven't gave me my course to be precise but they have given admission sine october1st 2014 and have applied twice rejected due to 1. Your personal assets and financial status 2. Your current employment situation 3. They said haven't proven to them that am gonna leave canada afta my education.... But I submitted this following documents :

Police clearance
Statement of account of sponsor
letter of sponsorship
sponsor's company documents
Original WAEC certificate
school leaving certificate
high school transcripts
birth certificate
affidavit of sponsorship
affidavit for the relationship between sponsor and
applicant
admission letter
passport photograph
and the forms from the embassy
Where did you get the list of these documents from?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bobola86:

Jan 30, Concordia University College of Alberta
Fall 2015, online, Graduate diploma
Added..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
yyzz:

Where did you get the list of these documents from?
from my school, bank and company and company lawyer embassy, police head quarter ikoyi and the certificates from where I graduated from and where I learned my computer school sir !!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
ohammed199:

Have include a certificate which shows that I went to a computer school and graduated then go for a computer programming also graduated what else do they want if they don't want me they should just Say that Abeg
shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Awhyte: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls I have compiled my docs for the online application except a CAQ from the Minister of Culture in Quebec which may take 3 weeks from now. I am to resume in March. Can I just go ahead and submit the application and attach the CAQ online application and receipts or still wait for the CAQ from Quebec's Minister of Culture?

Pls guys I need advice .

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pampem: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
ohammed199:

Have include a certificate which shows that I went to a computer school and graduated then go for a computer programming also graduated what else do they want if they don't want me they should just Say that Abeg
@ohammed199,
I suggest you request for your file so you'l know exactly what is wrong before applying again.
Http://www.gcmsfile.com
9ja bigurl posted a link sometimes ago on how one could do that. Do explore that option. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
ohammed199:
from my school, bank and company and company lawyer embassy, police head quarter ikoyi and the certificates from where I graduated from and where I learned my computer school sir !!
No I mean where did you get the list that showed you documents you submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
not necessarily a universiy.. a college myt b good
ohammed199:
u mean I shuld apply again for computer science into university of manitoba or how sir ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Awhyte: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Awhyte:
Pls I have compiled my docs for the online application except a CAQ from the Minister of Culture in Quebec which may take 3 weeks from now. I am to resume in March. Can I just go ahead and submit the application and attach the CAQ online application and receipts or still wait for the CAQ from Quebec's Minister of Culture?

Pls guys I need advice .

Thanks

Pls can someone help out!!! Pls and pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
who writes a letter of introduction?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
who writes a letter of introduction?
Your sponsor (optional) and your employer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kciano: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guys please (yzzz, pchaxx, phemmy and other experienced guys in the house )which one gives higher chances of getting TRV as a sponsor?
1. your maternal uncle with 50million (different surnames with me and also no old pictures to show that he is my uncle)
2. your brother with 4million (the same surname with me)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
kciano:
Guys please (yzzz, pchaxx, phemmy and other experienced guys in the house )which one gives higher chances of getting TRV as a sponsor?
1. your maternal uncle with 50million (different surnames with me and also no old pictures to show that he is my uncle)
Use both of them. Your maternal uncle as the main sponsor, ur brother as co-sponsor.
Your uncle could aswell state he will be responsible for ur tuition fees while your brother accomodation nd living expenses..my thought tho.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pinkygrace(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bobola86:

Check your mail now. I just got original passport request mail.

Hi dear, pls can I have ur email addy. I applied to Concordia also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Awhyte:

You've asked dis same question and u were told to wait until you get CAQ. Applying without it is at your own risk. Since your school is located in quebec it's a must u include it to your application. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Awhyte:

If CAQ (i dont even know what dat means) is mandatory for your application you have to include it. Have you consider the possibiliy of the ministry of culture of Quebec declining your application?..these ar what VOs might think.

You can research deep to find out uf anyone ever applied without it. For my knowledge is mandatory for any1 going to Quebec.
Your decission tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Awhyte:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
my employer is my sponsor and he is my dad......i gues it makes it easier
mrnilobrawn:

Your sponsor (optional) and your employer

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
my uncle is a judge in the supreme court. my dad is my sponsor though. is there anything my uncle can do to further more strengthen my case
a letter from d supreme court or something.
i hear that top judicials are not rejected

@mrnilobrawn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pinkygrace:

Hi dear, pls can I have ur email addy. I applied to Concordia also
Replied ur mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Use the 2 of them.
One as you sponsor and the other as co-sponsor. QED
kciano:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Snappyfingaz:
1st Application
Applied: 27th April
Biometrics: 9th May
Refused: 15th May
Reasons: Purpose of visit, length of proposed stay, financial and personal assets and current employment situation.

Docs Submitted: Sponsor SOA (Salary Acct M30+, dorm account $120+k),
Sponsor letter and letter from sponsor's employer. NO SOP.

2nd Application
Applied: 3rd October
Biometrics: 9th October
Med Call: 28th November
Med Done: 3rd December
Passport Request: 8th December.

Docs Submitted:

*Sponsor SOA for 6months (salary acct. 40+M, dorm acct $120+K)
*Sponsor letter and letter from sponsor's employer
*My four months SOA (500+K)
*Letter of introduction and study leave letters from my employer
*SOP (clearly detailing why I chose to study in Canada and at the University of Regina and my plans to return to Naija upon graduation.

This is all. Note that none of my documents were notarized. If someone agrees to sponsor you and puts it in writing with his contact details clearly stated I see no reason for all that. Sponsor meanwhile is my maternal uncle with different surname. Thanks everyone. If any questions, I'll do well to answer them. May part 7 be better and sweeter than part 6. God bless everyone.
Please, did your sponsor indicate how much he'll be making available to you for your studies on the letter of sponsorship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Uchetorial: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Bros, why not spare some time to read this thread...start from part 5 or 6. U will hv better knowledge of what to do.....
Just my opinion tho..

Bros, i feel you should stop looking for quick fix. Take your time, go through the thread especially from thread 5 to grab important information and also go through the cic website as well.

After God, nah Google ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
ill appreciate if anyone can explain the sentence "length of proposed stay" in a refusal document by the embassy.
what exactyl do they want from you.
@mrnilobrawn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pampem: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
checkyink:
Thanks @mrnilobrawn and my e-family. I would soon make public all the docs I submitted. Cheers
Congrats. All d best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Uchetorial: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
my uncle is a judge in the supreme court. my dad is my sponsor though. is there anything my uncle can do to further more strengthen my case
a letter from d supreme court or something.
i hear that top judicials are not rejected

@mrnilobrawn

Let your uncle give you letter of sponsorship and affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Uchetorial:

Bros, i feel you should stop looking for quick fix. Take your time, go through the thread especially from thread 5 to grab important information and also go through the cic website as well.

After God, nah Google ooooo
Me shocked cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pampem: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Me shocked cool
Sure that piece was for ohammed199
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
he is not my sponsor..
Uchetorial:

Let your uncle give you letter of sponsorship and affidavit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Uchetorial: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Me shocked cool

Sorry about that...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Opesyy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
@mrnilobrawn Good day, I want to find out if a family friend can act as a sponsor? What docs do you think will be expected he provides? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.