Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154905 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kciano: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Use both of them. Your maternal uncle as the main sponsor, ur brother as co-sponsor.
Your uncle could aswell state he will be responsible for ur tuition fees while your brother accomodation nd living expenses..my thought tho.

thanks.u too much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by luvly3(f): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please I need a favour from someone in Ottawa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oga @mrnilobrawn, when are you planning to re-fire. Abeg do quick and get yours. You deserve it sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
luvly3:
Please I need a favour from someone in Ottawa...
Talk to onyeoma3 or vinnygod
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
checkyink:
Oga @mrnilobrawn, when are you planning to re-fire. Abeg do quick and get yours. You deserve it sir.
Am just scared bro.....those ppl put me off
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by valeriann: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Congratz man!
checkyink:
All glory to God, I have just been called for medicals. Todays makes it 5 weeks and a day. #Paper route.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
@mrnilobrawn and other experienced guys in d house, i'm putting my docs together to submit my application in a couple of days. I have some personal funds which i intend to use in paying part of my tuition. Does my sponsor need to indicate the specific amnt he would be making available to me for my studies? Or just stating in the letter that he would make enough funds available to me to pay the remaining part of d tuition and living costs would suffice?
Thanks in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Boss thank you so much o!!!!!!!lol though dem carry me pass bustop.yesterday was actually my first time in that lekki area !! But your description was so helpful. Thank you. Can I see you in camera? Thank you

You are right ooo...The description was so accurate and precise. I didn't encounter any difficulty getting to the place today, just that the guy didn't remember to inform us that Bag+IPad+Laptops are not allowed . Abeg, when are you submitting your application because I will be doing mine next week?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Am just scared bro.....those ppl put me off

you will get it right bro. put all efforts into your re-application. you will get it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
bro im in ibadan now....i stay in an hotel ..can we see...
i v a site at old ife road ssef...where in old ife r u
Do you know alakia? Or we can meet at gbagi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
my uncle is a judge in the supreme court. my dad is my sponsor though. is there anything my uncle can do to further more strengthen my case
a letter from d supreme court or something.
i hear that top judicials are not rejected

@mrnilobrawn
Your Uncle can write you a letter of recommendation using official supreme Court letter headed paper.

Length of proposed stay is the duration of your study in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello people after biometric of yesterday at VAC, I was expecting an update on my application but till now, the for review of biometric information still reads not needed as this time....please what does it means?between mrnilobrawn thanks a lot for today

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Hello people after biometric of yesterday at VAC, I was expecting an update on my application but till now, the for review of biometric information still reads not needed as this time....please what does it means?between mrnilobrawn thanks a lot for today
Did you apply through online or paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Waledarep:

Did you apply through online or paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Submitted already
Waledarep:

You are right ooo...The description was so accurate and precise. I didn't encounter any difficulty getting to the place today, just that the guy didn't remember to inform us that Bag+IPad+Laptops are not allowed . Abeg, when are you submitting your application because I will be doing mine next week?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Habeeb521:
my regards to all in the house and above ..... siga, chrigo,tnuola,amefrica,and others

Where have you been bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Dont worry they already hv ur biometrics. Nothing to worry about. Await ur medical soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 1:37am On Feb 18, 2015
very best to all of us.. hope we all had a memorable Val
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:50am On Feb 18, 2015
i sabi np where oo...i know agbowo... and i stay inside d ui hotel..
Jengbetiele:

Do you know alakia? Or we can meet at gbagi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:51am On Feb 18, 2015
i knw its d duration of stay in canada...but i want to knw y VO clicks it as reason for refusal.....how long do they want u to use there
vicarsenal:

Your Uncle can write you a letter of recommendation using official supreme Court letter headed paper.

Length of proposed stay is the duration of your study in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i knw its d duration of stay in canada...but i want to knw y VO clicks it as reason for refusal.....how long do they want u to use there

Definitely not less than 1 year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 6:52am On Feb 18, 2015
My great professors and people, i need your advice. i used my waec confirmation to apply for post graduate program in canny which i attached scratch card . Can i still use it to apply for visa. i am yet to collet my original waec certificate from my school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by judondasylva(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2015
pls frnds and fellow nairalanders, how much does it cost for one to process all the papers and traveling documents to canada? pls I need the complete cost and all the requirement as soon as possible. and I will be very glad to receive a very good reply soon thanks a lot. jude.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i sabi np where oo...i know agbowo... and i stay inside d ui hotel..
UI is far from my location. Infact I go need enter 3cabs to reachUI gate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2015
omo...what about basorun or agodi gate thos are familiar site locations for me....which is closer
Jengbetiele:

UI is far from my location. Infact I go need enter 3cabs to reachUI gate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
omo...what about basorun or agodi gate thos are familiar site locations for me....which is closer
Do you know ventura? Ventura is aat samonda very close to UI. That mall wey cinema dey ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
judondasylva:
pls frnds and fellow nairalanders, how much does it cost for one to process all the papers and traveling documents to canada? pls I need the complete cost and all the requirement as soon as possible. and I will be very glad to receive a very good reply soon thanks a lot. jude.
Can I send it to u via DHL? Coz they are faster.... But if u dont want it too fast, u can read from part 5 to date.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
lol..no p...me no sabi use nland like that....
mrnilobrawn:

All this strange names you guyz are mentioning....am totally lost. Can u guyz do that on private chat...use PM. No derailing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
yh i knw... towards sango..
Jengbetiele:

Do you know ventura? Ventura is aat samonda very close to UI. That mall wey cinema dey ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
sheriph:
My great professors and people, i need your advice. i used my waec confirmation to apply for post graduate program in canny which i attached scratch card . Can i still use it to apply for visa. i am yet to collet my original waec certificate from my school.
I believe WEAC card is valid for 5 usage. Your school cant check your result 5 times. Beside embassy wont have time to check that too.
you can include it.......beside if u are going for PG studies WEAC should b least of your worries. Your BSc is enough
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.