Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1150770 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2015
dulux07:

His payment transaction is present on his SOA, n also the letter of introduction from d company clearly shows is annual earnings. Will that do. thks

That will do.... I applied in 2013 and I didn't submit any pay slip.... As for ur employment. .just arrange a letter from a school showing that u r employed to teach a subject related to ur field.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dulux07(m): 2:17am On Mar 09, 2015
OtunbaJega:

That will do.... I applied in 2013 and I didn't submit any pay slip.... As for ur employment. .just arrange a letter from a school showing that u r employed to teach a subject related to ur field.

Thks bro, really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
dulux07:

Thks bro, really appreciate

Be smart& make sure you cover your tracks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bossbiz(f): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Good morning great people
I just started following this thread and I have some questions.
How much will it take me to migrate and settle in canada and also get for a job.
I hope I asked right
I will appreciate any answers or assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akinsjimmy: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
Please guys I need someone to help me with his or her sample sop. My mail is akinnayajojimmy@gmail.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kelvinpam(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Otunba i got a question for you. I'm still in the application process with the University of Manitoba....with the deadline for the fall semester approaching fast yet i cant seem to get a supervisor that would accept me. Goin for a masters in Chemistry.
So ma question: Can i proceed without a supervisor and pay the app. fee cos i read a previous post by some1 who got admission without a supervisor.

OtunbaJega:

I'm a masters student in Manitoba

You can keep in touch if u want to...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SantohFilz(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=a4larin post=31439130]Hello guys.

Please I need some help from anyone in Halifax or if you have anyone there whether schooling or not. Kindly help.

Thanks.

I have a friend in Halifax, St Mary's University precisely
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2015
DPizzy:
My regards to evr1 on this enviable thread. I would like to commend the efforts of fore-runners and veterans that kept this forum going. I would like to state that efforts is quite commendable nd worthy of emulation. Hav been a passive observer of this forum during the protracted wait for admissions. I jst got my Master's degree offer of admission frm Brandon University, and I think it's high time I join this forum officially. Having read frm Part 4, I think I shud be able to contribute by lil cents to questions frm potential applicants. Am currently amassing my documnts and would like to seek the assistant of great people of this forum in proof-reading my SOP. I appreciate y'all.
. Any person of God that can help vet my SOP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ethicalUser(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TLOTRS: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
ethicalUser:
Gurus in the house. I'm about applying for my TRV but I have got a big challenge here. I have been out of work for 3 years and having gone thru so many comments here i see there is need for one to show proof of not been idle for such a lengthy period of time . I could easily arrange a letter from any company but I don't know how far they can go in verification of current place of work. I really need your candid advice on how to go about this. Thanks
OtunbaJega:

That will do.... I applied in 2013 and I didn't submit any pay slip.... As for ur employment. Just arrange a letter from a school showing that u r employed to teach a subject related to ur field.
Sometimes what we say on the internet can determine a lot of things , do you guys think the VO's don't read the forums? When applicants submit fake or in this case, "prepared documents", it goes a long way in determining the visa approval time of Nigerians.
When citizens of some countries have 4 weeks maximum visa approval time, ours is 13 weeks maximum , and we want equal treatment from CDHC? There are better ways of doing things.
#myonenaira

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
TLOTRS:

Sometimes what we say on the internet can determine a lot of things , do you guys think the VO's don't read the forums? When applicants submit fake or in this case, "prepared documents", it goes a long way in determining the visa approval time of Nigerians.
When citizens of some countries have 4 weeks maximum visa approval time, ours is 13 weeks maximum , and we want equal treatment from CDHC? There are better ways of doing things.
#myonenaira

5 stars!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kemilayo(f): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hi everyone. Please can anyone advice how long it will take to apply for tourist visa to Canada using paper application or online application? Is there a major time difference using either of the options? What advantage/ disadvantage are there for either options?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
The Administrator of this forum need to do the needful and very fast too.
Please ADMINISTRATOR, act now on those kinds of contributions. Why not PM these info to each other if at all
I observed one of such a couple of days ago too. Its becoming very frequent. BAD.!
TLOTRS:

#myonenaira

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ethicalUser(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
TLOTRS:

#myonenaira
your right bro. should have taken that post off if I have got the privilege to do so. thanks for your contributions. 1luv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
kemilayo:
Hi everyone. Please can anyone advice how long it will take to apply for tourist visa to Canada using paper application or online application? Is there a major time difference using either of the options? What advantage/ disadvantage are there for either options?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
kemilayo:
. 1. Judging from people's testimonies and feedback here, online route equals Usain bolt route (fastest). 2. Ur second question is liken to d first. Generally, the processing time period for d tourist/visiting visa is quite shorter compared to that of study permit. Yes, paper route might require additional days. 3. Pros and Cons of Visa application? My Sis this got be cracking. Anyway u don't av to get tensed, jst submit all the required documents and supplement it with prayers. #God ain't slumbering

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Good evening house,
Kindly pls I need help pls,got admission last week to centennial college n paid my fees,dont knw d documents to submit 4 my study permit n d sponsor is my elder broda
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
adebimpe1988:
Good evening house,
Kindly pls I need help pls,got admission last week to centennial college n paid my fees,dont knw d documents to submit 4 my study permit n d sponsor is my elder broda
THANKS

I also got admission to Centennial college too, but still waiting for my medical call.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
adebimpe1988:
Good evening house,
THANKS
Congrats on ur admission! The next step is to gather all the required documents for study permit application. Such documents includes but not limited to the following depending on individual case: Waec result, Statement of result/B.sc certificate, Birth certificate, Nysc certificate, school fees reciept,
Letter of introduction, Company's id card and Reference letter from office (That's if u ar employed), C.V
Payslip, SOA( 4months at least)
E-passport data page and passport
photograph, siblings int'l data page,
Family pictures and SOP
You need these from ur sponsor:
C of O/evidence of Landed properties, CAC and other Biz registration documnts, Bank statement and other prove of fund, share certificates, Letter of Sponsorship, Affidavit, Passport page/birth certificate. After which u can subsequently decide whether to go paper route or online. Hope this help

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
adebimpe1988:
Good evening house,
THANKS
@adebimpe1988, wen did u apply to centennial and wat course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by boltemi: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
vinci500:
Thanks so much sir, I have sent you a mail.

I have replied you email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Applied ard january,Human Resource Management
lilspiceyy:

@adebimpe1988, wen did u apply to centennial and wat course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NosoChic: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
@TLOTRS
I particularly admire your guts against such comments.

Often times, it is the silence and oversight of us all that negatively affects us all in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
i tot i sent u a mail.
adebimpe1988:
Good evening house,
THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Centennial people don dey plenty for here oo..we should start an association lol...kidding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by PeteObaz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gud day folks grin..Im graduate of Mechanical Engineering from a Nigerian University with a CGPA of 4.77.Pls i wuld luv if anyone could give me hints on my chances of being accepted at University of Toronto,Mcgill,waterloo and dalhousie for masters degree.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
tweeny24:
Centennial people don dey plenty for here oo..we should start an association lol...kidding
Centennial college, Business administration and human resources management.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
PeteObaz:
Gud day folks grin..Im graduate of Mechanical Engineering from a Nigerian University with a CGPA of 4.77.Pls i wuld luv if anyone could give me hints on my chances of being accepted at University of Toronto,Mcgill,waterloo and dalhousie for masters degree.
You av got a good cgpa and you stand a chance of being admitted. Mind u both Uni of Toronto nd McGill are top-ranked schools in Canada and in World, admission is always stiffly competitive in those schools. All u need is jst to package ur application well, u could even be offered funding if u ar going for a research based course. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Arrange a letter abeg
And what if the VO decides to verify the letter? Any false claim might earn you ten yrs ban, don't mess with cic,those guys ain't smiling o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gomera: 2:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Hi
I applied for Canadian study permit in November 2014 and got it refused within a weak for the following reasons:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
your travel history
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
length of proposed stay in Canada
purpose of visit
limited employment prospects in your country of residence
your current employment situation
your personal assets and financial status.

I have then provided additional documents to counter these points and reapplied in december and it got rejected again based on the ground that they did not have sufficient time to process my visa since my classes were suppose to start in Jan 7th.

Now I have applied and obtained USA student visa and have started my masters here. However I would like to get a credit transfer to Canada and I have contacted the Canadian university I got the offer letter from and got that sorted. Now I want to apply for visa for fall semester.
Do you think it will be wise to reapply in such a short span after getting two rejections? Do I have a chance to get the Canadian study permit this time? If so then what documents must I show to increase my chances to obtain the visa?
Please let me know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Thomby2k12(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello my good people on nairaland. Please what is the processing time for student visa via the online route? What about via paper application route? Please I need an urgent reply to this question. Thanks for your anticipated response. If I'm resuming in September 2015, and my admission letter is ready in June, 2015, will it be too late to apply in June 2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by PeteObaz(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2015
DPizzy:
You av got a good cgpa and you stand a chance of being admitted. Mind u both Uni of Toronto nd McGill are top-ranked schools in Canada and in World, admission is always stiffly competitive in those schools. All u need is jst to package ur application well, u could even be offered funding if u ar going for a research based course. Goodluck
Pls are my chances of being admitted better in a course- or research-based masters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.