Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157174 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kelvinpam(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
ok seen...obaino4rill@gmail.com

darefestus:

Thanks for the heads up..
I am guessing the details will come with the admission letter (hopefully)..I felt the need to ask because I read on another forum how Funding/fellowship decisions can take almost as long as the application process itself. I've taken my tym to read about the fin.Aid Checklists and requirements some of which I meet, so fingers crossed on which one I get.
I will however consider your options of a mail if I do not get it on time-hopefully it wont come to that.

@KelvinPam

Bro, I cant send mesages from on here but u can drop ur mail and I'll reach u..Hope that helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please anyone knows a permanent resident in regina Saskatchewan who can help me with custodianship documents, i need it desperately am being timed by the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ifynancy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
hi everyone, this forum has been very informative
tanks to all those dt contribute
pls I want to know if I can travel with foods stuff like garri wen traveling to Canada
ANd also if I can get a cheap accommodation in Toronto close to the university of Toronto and how much it would cost
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Does anyone have an idea of any available accommodation near University of winnipeg. Move in April?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by samnijazz: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
thank u, can u help with the addy. God bless u
. Osun Liaison office is in Ikeja after Maryland before Eko hospital, my sister once collected there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
Does anyone have an idea of any available accommodation near University of winnipeg. Move in April?

Check kijiji.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yeah! U can travel with ur food stuffs. Just budget like 500cad for accommodation per month. U can check kijiji.ca for accommodation close to the university
ifynancy:
hi everyone, this forum has been very informative
tanks to all those dt contribute
pls I want to know if I can travel with foods stuff like garri wen traveling to Canada
ANd also if I can get a cheap accommodation in Toronto close to the university of Toronto and how much it would cost
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
I want to apply through the paper. Can someone pls tell me the procedures. Where I can get the form to fill and submit documents. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lakusi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=realone01 post=31429535]

Hello realone01 pls I just sent U a PM cos I need ur help. Thanks bro. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=lakusi post=31430606][/quote] replied bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
edwinbiz:
Please anyone knows a permanent resident in regina Saskatchewan who can help me with custodianship documents, i need it desperately am being timed by the embassy.
write your school if they can help. Just my thought. Nairalanders pls help dis guy ... less than one week left for him,

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
@bighead1 are you in Manitoba?

bighead1:

Manitoba make sense die
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't quite get the question. But I got admission about 1 and a half months after application(I applied on 10 October, the very day the online app for fall 2015 opened). It was MA Economics, but I will not be going there because Uni Winnipeg gave me a better offer.

Vycta:

hey, please was the decision made on your Manitoba app? what department?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
U going to UWInnipeg? What course?

diamondsare4eva:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
My regards to evr1 on this enviable thread. I would like to commend the efforts of fore-runners and veterans that kept this forum going. I would like to state that efforts is quite commendable nd worthy of emulation. Hav been a passive observer of this forum during the protracted wait for admissions. I jst got my Master's degree offer of admission frm Brandon University, and I think it's high time I join this forum officially. Having read frm Part 4, I think I shud be able to contribute by lil cents to questions frm potential applicants. Am currently amassing my documnts and would like to seek the assistant of great people of this forum in proof-reading my SOP. I appreciate y'all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
1. The 1st skill to acquire is how to use www.google.com to get answers to question.
2. After 1. above only a few questions will remain which can be easily resolved here.
3. You need to read back as fast as possible using the skill of 1. above. Please there is no faster and surer alternative.
4. Pasting "how to apply for student visa in canada through paper route " into google, without the quotation mark give the 1st result that has this
https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/363
5. The greatest authority of TRV matters is www.cic.gc.ca and there the link below you will have the procedure and requirement
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp

In your own interest read back in order to profit from the experience of others who have gone this road before you. You may also read my posts on how to use google to limit results to niraland and move fast. Its better to learn how to fish than being given fish. Good luck
zuggy:
I want to apply through the paper. Can someone pls tell me the procedures. Where I can get the form to fill and submit documents. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
nairaspace:

Docs submitted....
Statement of Acc (3.2mill) (Sponsor- Father)
Land docs
Introduction letter from sponsor (letter headed)
Letter from Sponsor's place of work stating his wages and position.
C of O
International passport
Passport photograph with white background
Superb Statement of Purpose
Finger print ( police report)
Birth certificate
Waec result
Coz's OND and HND certificate and Transcript(Computer Science)
Letter of acceptance form my school
Coz do not work and did not provide my own statement of account as he just graduated.

Going for Bsc in Computer Science with emphasis in networking.

You already have HND, why not post graduate diploma program, kindly learn from peoples failure.
Thats my advice.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by boltemi: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
vinci500:
Thanks boss, is the program course base or research? Please share your contact with me, i would like to apply ASAP

Rogba_lekan@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks so much sir, I have sent you a mail.
boltemi:

Rogba_lekan@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Team12:
@bighead1 are you in Manitoba?

Will be soon, by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dulux07(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
hello guys, i finished service in 2013, since then i have not been employed, jst running a small business centre, how do i go about the employment history on the application form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
dulux07:
hello guys, i finished service in 2013, since then i have not been employed, jst running a small business centre, how do i go about the employment history on the application form

Put you PPA teaching job, package you current business and show proofs of purchase and sales e.g reciepts
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dulux07(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
bighead1:

Put you PPA teaching job, package you current business and show proofs of purchase and sales e.g reciepts
thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dulux07(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is it compulsory i add my sponsors payslip, coz he is not been issued payslip by iz company. Also do i need to notarize all ma docs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Hello guys.

Please I need some help from anyone in Halifax or if you have anyone there whether schooling or not. Kindly help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
dulux07:
Is it compulsory i add my sponsors payslip, coz he is not been issued payslip by iz company. Also do i need to notarize all ma docs

Just show a proof that he receives payments from where he works, whether cheque or cash or bank transactions over time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dulux07(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2015
bighead1:

Just show a proof that he receives payments from where he works, whether cheque or cash or bank transactions over time.

His payment transaction is present on his SOA, n also the letter of introduction from d company clearly shows is annual earnings. Will that do. thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 1:26am On Mar 09, 2015
diamondsare4eva:

Www.kijiji.ca

There are loads of openings close to balmoral station
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Team12:
U going to UWInnipeg? What course?

I'm a masters student in Manitoba

You can keep in touch if u want to...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2015
dulux07:

Arrange a letter abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2015
dulux07:
a letter from his work place will do...his pay will reflect on his bank statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.