Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151579 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emmaback(f): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
STENON:
Oooo..Lol......Funny Friend, Pls this is not about laziness, I'm very serious, I can check Google.com for more info, or whatever, bt pls which schools can you suggest for full funding in PhD Medical Physics? thanks

Hi there! To become a dental assistant I used the following guidelines [url]entrylevelmedical.com/[/url] (if moderators won`t delete it). Now I have great job and regular incomesmiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tosinfemi: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Hi Family,

I have put the following documents together to submit for my online application route next week. Please advise me if there is anything I need to add to the docs.. I applied for Post Graduate in Information Security Management. BTW, I had my MBA in Business Administration Management in 2011.

1. Sponsor Statement of Account (My Brother {6m})
2. Sponsor Letter
3. Sponsor Affidavit of support
4. Letter of Acceptance for the College
5. Receipt showing half payment of tuition paid ($7,100 CAD)
6. BA Transcript
7. BA Certificate
8. Master Transcript (In Business Administration Management)
9. Master Certificate
10. NECO
11. Birth Certificate
12. Statement of Purpose (SOP)
13. Resume
14. Passport (Travel History)
15. Digital Photo.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by igiaraba: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin ;Dhe too cost shey you dey mun ni
MockinJay:

grin are you for real? "you get accommodation" grin grin Check Craigslist for accommodation na.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
I finally collected my refused application today but pls i want to knw, is it the marked boxes or the unmarked boxes on the refusal letter the reasons for the refusal before i list the reasons and documents i submitted.Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Phronesis2: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
MARKED BOXES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Phronesis2:
MARKED BOXES
tnx bro will update the house when i get home. I jst left The VAC still on the road.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by YoboTerry(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oseni007:
Drop ur mail,let me send it to u sir.

I wouldn't mind if u can still drop it here tnx
terry_ray68@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hey, Cocolav! Kepner is right. You pay per semester. I agree that the tuition thing on the website could be rather confusing but that's because it's just an average estimate as they are able to change anytime and it varies for individual students. Check your program requirements to know how long your course will run for. Most masters programs require 30 credits to graduate in UOttawa and you can take up to 15 credits per semester. So it depends on how you wanna spread out your courses. You might also need to know that the minimum is 6 credits per semester (except in the summer). Courses in the summer are very few and tuition for this semester will be charged per registered course (other semesters you pay a fixed tuition for any number of courses you decide to take).

All the best.

CoCoLav:
Hello house,

Please for the Uottawa students in the house (PGD), how are fees paid? Is it per year or per session...like winter, fall and summer? The fees I'm seeing on the registrars website says $7014 and my program is for two years.

So am I gonna pay $7014 for 6 semesters (I guess its 3 semesters per year) which will be $7014 * 6 or I'm gonna pay $7014 per year which will be $7014*2

And also who knows if the VOs contact your employer to know if you have actually been given leave according to your letter and if they are willing to employ you when you return (I intend to use this as home tie but my boss is Margaret Thatcher so my colleagues wanna sign for me and considering my field, anyone can own a law firm anyway).

Thanks.

P.S I have mailed the school to ask for a written estimate of my tuition but no reply yet and my dad is getting impatient.

CC: Onyeoma3
Redribs
Kepner
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by fantasybrew5: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello all, please I need help as to how to go about my application as i'm stuck. I'm trying to apply for phd and i'm considering universities of Alberta and Calgary, my main challenge now is getting a supervisor, I have mailed nearly all the lecturers but i'm yet to get any response from any. For Alberta, it was stated on the departmental website that you may try to get a supervisor and even if you get one it doesn't still guarantee admission. I'm wondering if I should still take the risk and apply since I haven't gotten response from any of them. What do I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello Everyone

Pls i'll need information on any cheap university in canada that offers Msc in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT or PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS preferably in ONTARIO

Thanks as in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
fantasybrew5:
Hello all, please I need help as to how to go about my application as i'm stuck. I'm trying to apply for phd and i'm considering universities of Alberta and Calgary, my main challenge now is getting a supervisor, I have mailed nearly all the lecturers but i'm yet to get any response from any. For Alberta, it was stated on the departmental website that you may try to get a supervisor and even if you get one it doesn't still guarantee admission. I'm wondering if I should still take the risk and apply since I haven't gotten response from any of them. What do I do?
It will be better to call them.
Explain to them.
I think they can help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
CruzAj:
I finally collected my refused application today but pls i want to knw, is it the marked boxes or the unmarked boxes on the refusal letter the reasons for the refusal before i list the reasons and documents i submitted.Tnx
Marked Box.
If you don't mind, can you table the list of refusal reasons, so we can discuss and sort things out.
Sorry for delay. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pyroxene:
hello peeps can i use 2 sponsors? d reason is because my sponsor 1 has 5 million in her acc and she is my mums sister while sponsor 2 is un uk,, does not have much may be 5ook but is a british citizen and he is my elder bro..sponsor 2 insist dat i include his details cos we share same surname. i want to know if it ll work agaist me
No, it wont work against you.
All you need is to just make sure you provide a letter of sponsorship which will explain your relationship and while they are sponsoring you.
I prays it works fine.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Hapi easter house, am kinda worried cos on the 2nd of this month makes it a month I submitted my application to CIC and I haven't gotten a msg thanking me for my patience. I realised the recent pple dat was called for medicals got a mail like dat a month and few days after submission. Pls if there is anyone here that has been called for medicals and didn't get such notification pls lemme me knw before I pass out. sad . @ornaments,kepner,john4afilliate,macdonald2003 somebody, anybody help ooo
Pls relax. Not how far but how well.
I pray all is well.
They will attend you.
Even though if your resumption date has passed, they will request for new acceptance letter.
Dont fear.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
herkenorlar:
Hello house, I was denied of my study permit in canada recently, was denied based on the following factors, 1. Travel history 2. Length of proposed stay in canada 3.purpose of visit 4. Current employment situations 5. Personal asset and financial status. Meanwhile, I included my job history, account statement of 1million cause My uncle is the one sponsoring with account statement of 5.7million. I have travel history, I have been to dubai, south Africa and ghana. I have plans to reapply, what do I do.
Sorry to hear that.
Firstly, how old are you?
What is the level of your previous education and what is the level of course you are applying for?
How much is your tuition fees, accommodation and feedings?
Finally, are you married, or do you have children (Home ties) or some other form of asset (land survey)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gudday house,i jus got admission for university 1in University of Manitoba...i want to use the paper application and also i need a sample of a SOP i am going for computer science....pls help a sister..thanks..ziziwarren@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
teana4040:
Gudday house,i jus got admission for university 1in University of Manitoba...i want to use the paper application and also i need a sample of a SOP i am going for computer science....pls help a sister..thanks..ziziwarren@gmail.com
Click on my name and read my contribution to this tread. It will help you with the documents I submitted to Univ of Manitoba for their University 1 program.
I assume you are fresh from high school.
Best wishes in your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
How is the house ddoing? Bn a while..
Bn busy collating my application...I guess I'm ready now with the documentsss.

My only fear is the fact that I have a B.eng in civil engineering and I'm going for an ADV diploma of 3years in civil engineering.
I tried to convince the VO in my application that I am in dying need of more practical based hands on learning.

I don't like thinking about this, but as a plan B I got an admission in centennial college for a one year PGD in construction managgement.

I just want to know if my fears are valid ones and iss there a wide difference in an Adv diploma and an ordinary diplloma.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Here we go;
I applied on the 19th of feb paper route.
Application Refused and dispatched on the 25th of march.
Reasons are;
Pursuant of Section 219 of the Immigration
and Refugee Act, I am not satisfied that you:
-Have sufficient and available resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
-Have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
those re the three places marked.

Documents Submitted:
Sponsor(my uncle with same surname);
-His letter of sponsorship and affidavit of support nitorised in court.
-His recent letter of promotion(works with NNPC)
-4 months e-pay slip
-4 months statement of acc with closing balance of 26.9M and another 4 months dormicilary SOA with closing balance of $30,000USD.
-info page of his international passport
-Scanned copy of his ID card
-2 land properties worth 5 and 10M respectively.

I have a cousin in Canada he supported my app with;
-Letter of Assistance as regards my study
-Scanned copy of his Permanent Residence Card
-scanned copy of his Driving license
-info page of both him and his wife`s intl passport.
-Marriage Certificate.

My cousin`s wife is a Canadian he and his wife signed the letter they gave me, he has a company which he stated in the letter and also the location of the company.

List of my own documents;
-CiC forms and study permit questioneer
-Acceptance letter from Skul
-birth cert
-Certificate of Origin
-SOP
-Waec cert
-degree cert
-police clearance cert
-Transcripts
-Bank statement of $20,000USD
-scanned copy of NYSC ID card

My Uncle paid in $20,000USD in my dorm acc but when i printed it from my mail i submitted it with my app without a bnk stamp on it.
He also stated in his letter that the money will be for my study and other contengencies.
My uncle`s land property certs were photocopy didnt submit original.
I am currently undergoing NYSC and will be through by october. I mentioned it partially in my SOP
Pls house help me review this and advice me on wat to do.Tnx in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
igiaraba:
grin grin ;Dhe too cost shey you dey mun ni

Nope. Search for apartments that are requesting for roomies. Check with your school's site for off-campus accommodation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello Beautiful People of this trend, please I want to know the type of Card CIC online application site accepts. I have been trying to pay with Fidelity Master Card and its giving an error message of this nature: payment failed and transaction unsuccessful.
Thank you while await your response(s).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
CruzAj:
Here we go;
Application Refused and dispatched on the 25th of match.
Reasons are;
-Have sufficient and available resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
-Have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Documents Submitted:
-4 months e-pay slip
-4 months statement of acc with closing balance of 26.9M and another 4 months dormicilary SOA with closing balance of $30,000USD.

-Marriage Certificate.

My cousin`s wife is a Canadian he and his wife signed the letter they gave me, he has a company which he stated in the letter and also the location of the company.

-birth cert
-Certificate of Origin
-SOP
-Waec cert
-degree cert
-police clearance cert
-Transcripts

My Uncle paid in $20,000USD in my dorm acc but when i printed it from my mail i submitted it with my app without a bnk stamp on it.
He also stated in his letter that the money will be for my study and other contengencies.
I am currently undergoing NYSC and will be through by october. I mentioned it partially in my SOP

So sorry.
Are you sure that they did not state PURPOSE OF VISIT as part of your refusal reasons?
Because i believe you have every reasons to be granted based on what you post on the Forum.
Moreover, I will advice that you reapply.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Moheat:
Hello Beautiful People of this trend, please I want to know the type of Card CIC online application site accepts. I have been trying to pay with Fidelity Master Card and its giving an error message of this nature: payment failed and transaction unsuccessful.
Thank you while await your response(s).
VISA and MASTER CARD.
I majorly uses Gtb and First bank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
pls ooo my people I need information on cheap universities in canada that offers Msc in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT,

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Haustraliah:

So sorry.
Are you sure that they did not state PURPOSE OF VISIT as part of your refusal reasons?
Because i believe you have every reasons to be granted based on what you post on the Forum.
Moreover, I will advice that you reapply.
Good luck.
No they didnt state purpose of Visit.Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Haustraliah:

VISA and MASTER CARD.
I majorly uses Gtb and First bank.

Thank you @Haustraliah....funny moniker though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
CruzAj:
Here we go;
Application Refused and dispatched on the 25th of march.
Reasons are;

Documents Submitted:
-4 months e-pay slip

-Marriage Certificate.

-CiC forms and study permit questioneer
-birth cert
-Certificate of Origin
-SOP
-Waec cert
-degree cert
-police clearance cert
-Transcripts

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
teana4040:

Masters or Bsc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
On Sunday was my birthday and just now, I received dat miracle that sounds like a lie. I have bin called For Medical...... this s the best birthday Gift God gave me. Please house U guys should join me and praise God. I applied on the 5th of March. Paper route!

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
sanpay:
On Sunday was my birthday and just now, I received dat miracle that sounds like a lie. I have bin called For Medical...... this s the best birthday Gift God gave me. Please house U guys should join me and praise God. I applied on the 5th of March. Paper route!
wow you're so lucky and I tap into ur Testimony buh you submitted paper route on 6th of march, does this mean paper is even faster than online nowadays coz I submitted online on 6th and did my biometrics on 9th I only received thanks for your patience on sunday tho cheesy #anyways congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
teana4040:

Congrats !!!
Did you get admitted for Masters or Bsc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=CruzAj post=32452841][/quote]

That's as good a list of docs as I've seen here to be honest

1). How old are you?
2). Did you say you were travelling with anyone?
3). What is the estimated cost of your tuition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.