Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (39204 Views)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I have always wondered why some people marries ugly wives and some get beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have to 'mo ju lo soja'.
1. Doctors ; This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life saving acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a bank days ago come and see fine girls am like blushing. They don't have problem to get the best of woman, thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Nah copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating follows. Ladies watch out
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters
This set you know ladies have soft minds and this set of people they have something it's called 'sugarcoated mouth' just few,charming,well spoken words will get their heart for you. they are not shy to face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma even if nah mizmycoli. grin
4. Pastors
pastors just needs just a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.
Politicians
Not much. But you know they are on top of the world. They have the fame, money e.t.c

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by dunkem21(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
4. Politicians - No explanations.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
What about choir leader or even pastor?
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by dunkem21(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
5. Religious Leaders(Pastors, Imams) - grin grin

Edited. kristina1, you are in the spirit. Those guys eh, they pick the best. Am currently attending a pastorial school. grin

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lawyers cool

Mechanics

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
#TeamCharityComment

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by AAlozie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lecturers nko?

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by dunkem21(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Actors nko? Those guys dey even confuse sef.

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
op you forgot to add one o...
the best profession that atracts women whether ugly fine busty slim short tall fair dark bleached ones cheesy
is
[size=50pt]ጠOበEአ...

[/size]hope you got my point angry angry grin

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Heromaniaa: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
There is no hard and fast rule about marrying a pretty wife. but if you have a fat bank account... you'll will enjoy comparative advantage. P.S I know a comedian who is so funny... he doesn't even have a girlfriend.

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by dechandel(f): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Politicians tops the list

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Midegee(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
the list is incomplete without inclusion of my Keyboard warriors n internet gangsters dem (yahoo boys)

43 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
Politicians tops the list
No! Because or politicians are 1s doctors. And most of dem starts politics after marriage.

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Tymax(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Musicians. See them with fine fine wives and baby mamas. grin

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Do you know how bankers get sacked sad , do most have savings undecided. Pastorsn who gets attracted to them undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by kristein(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
i think student should top dt list(precisely ui,ife,unilorin,uniben,unilag,nsuka nd unizik)..if any gal hear say u dey skul..e stil cm b federal...omo na fallin in love thins o

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by lilmax(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristein:
i think student should top dt list(precisely ui,ife,unilorin,uniben,unilag,nsuka nd unizik)..if any gal hear say u dey skul..e stil cm b federal...omo na fallin in love thins o
what is this one saying?

96 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by lilmax(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bankers? Seriously?
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Microflux:
I have always wonder why some people marries ugly wives and some get beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have to 'mo ju lo soja'.
1. Doctors ; This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life saving acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a bank days ago come and see fine girls am like blushing. They don't have problem to get the best of woman, thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Nah copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating follows. Ladies watch out
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters
This set you know ladies have soft minds and this set of people they have something it's called 'sugarcoated mouth' just few,charming,well spoken words will get their heart for you. they are not shy to face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma even if nah mizmycoli. grin
4. Pastors
pastors just needs just a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.
Politicians
Not much. But you know they are on top of the world. They have the fame, money e.t.c

[size=30pt]You forgot the Oil Workers.. ? ?? [/size]

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by oduaboy1: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
No matter the proffession,
Just be famous or rich or better still the combination of both,then you will get the finest of women

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by kristein(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
lilmax:
what is this one saying?
dn't mistake ma comment bro..do ladies nt trippin wif any student around u
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by missdebs(f): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
anyone with money

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Any man can get beautiful wife as long as is in his will and has the money.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by simplemach(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2014
What of fine boys?
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2014
undecided undecided
Do what you like, and give less f'ucks about other people's opinion. A lady that likes you will always come around.

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by holatin(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2014
datstrue
The list is not complete without babaalawo, yahoo guys, drug lord
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by constance500: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2014
I'm coming
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by datguru: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2014
This is cool
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Blackchampion(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2014
So as an Engineer u min i won't marry a beautiful wife abi?

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Feranmicharles(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2014
What of footballersundecided

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Dear Slay Queens / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo)